Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-14-2009   #24
LonerATO
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10015 LonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No More McDonald's for me now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
First off, it shouldn't take the cowgirls cup to keep you away from McD's. They are awful. I am from Houston, but have lived in Austin for the past 6 years, and until the Texans start making some serious noise in the playoffs or Superbowl, Austin and San Antonio, among others, will be cowboy country. I went into academy this morning, and as usual they have cowboy gear, and VY gear.

P.S. I am actually moving to SA today, so that is one more Texans fan there.
Its funny you say that the Texans have to make some noise in the playoffs to get noticed. Im not saying your wrong, but it cracks me up since Cowboy fans are still living off their history from 15 years ago. One radio station here was talking about how Rockets fans though they were so great because they won 2 titles back in the 90's and Rocket fans had done nothing since then. I had to laugh at the irony of their comments.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read