Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 08-09-2009   #41
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19489 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: KEYE to show all Texans games...

I just check the cowgirls schedule, they play the Thursday before so no conflict. It will be on like popcorn.

Of course I don't know why it wouldn't be on locally though? Maybe it's a really good episode of Airwolf.
Old 08-09-2009   #42
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61321 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Great wings, great environment too! The game will be on for sure, I have never had a problem getting them to show it (usually on the bigger TV's), I know alot of the staff up there, if the cowboys are playing we might not get sound would be the only thing, sometimes they divide it up and give the Texans sound outside and cowpies inside, etc.
Your sound beef is falling on Deaf ears.

Ever thought of asking them to turn on the closed captioning when no sound is being pumped through? It'd be different but at least you'll understand SOMETHING. I'll be making sure they flip on the captions fror one TV. One TV is all I need...

Either way, sounds like you just won yourself 4 beers! Way to go!
Old 08-09-2009   #43
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19489 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
Your sound beef is falling on Deaf ears.

Ever thought of asking them to turn on the closed captioning when no sound is being pumped through? It'd be different but at least you'll understand SOMETHING. I'll be making sure they flip on the captions fror one TV. One TV is all I need...

Either way, sounds like you just won yourself 4 beers! Way to go!
They have went out of the way to put the sound on one way or the other for me. As far as CC, last season we talked about this a little bit on here ( you may recall) and I spoke to them about it, and they said it wouldn't be a problem.

It sounds like we might have a little party
Old 08-09-2009   #44
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3596 hookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
They have went out of the way to put the sound on one way or the other for me. As far as CC, last season we talked about this a little bit on here ( you may recall) and I spoke to them about it, and they said it wouldn't be a problem.

It sounds like we might have a little party
I'm at the beach in Gulf Shores Alabama all this week with a stop over on the way back in New Orleans...so I'll be peeking in on the score from somewhere on Bourbon Street. I'll be at Pluckers from more games than just the ones not shown. I'll be watching them some from the house, but like hanging out there and watching it with some rowdies. Besides, my poor Bronco fan buddy needs some place to watch his games too so I "volunteer" to go with him. The bartender and manager are Htown fans too if I remember correctly, so we've been given an even share of the top TVs. The Cowgirl's have been getting the inside and Texans on the outside, which I prefer anyway becuase I'm not quiet.
hookinreds is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009   #45
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28939 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

I hope this means that they'll be showing the games in San Marcos as well

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009   #46
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 93649 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
I hope this means that they'll be showing the games in San Marcos as well
You should. Preseason will be on KNVA "The CW" if you have that.
Old 08-11-2009   #47
rickyb
Scarlet is hot.

Rep Power: 211 rickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
That was a great day and the driving force behind me continuing to watch games at Third Base despite my beef with them. What a day! I'd never had so much fun with so many complete strangers.
Frackin' right! That game experience was simply solid. A stand-out. I look fwd to getting out to some games again this year.
rickyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009   #48
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1067 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll never forget how awesome an experience Third Base was for the Panthers/Texans game in 2007. That place was LOUD, and we were making so much noise scaring the hell out of the people in the adjacent room who weren't watching the Texans game.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009   #49
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

I am trying to remember if I was at 3rd base for that game or not, it was either that one or the season opener against K.C.
Old 08-12-2009   #50
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1067 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I am trying to remember if I was at 3rd base for that game or not, it was either that one or the season opener against K.C.
I was at 3B for both. Great atmosphere... but nothing can beat that Carolina game.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009   #51
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
I was at 3B for both. Great atmosphere... but nothing can beat that Carolina game.
I don't think we met then, I met a lot of folks from the MB though.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read