Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Texas High School Football
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-11-2009   #41
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 87068 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: High School Using Texans Logo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
I see that logo all the time over here. It's painted (badly) up by the football field behind Baker (Underwood and Spencer).

LOL, I went to Baker JH. I assume the La Porte Oilers Pee Wee team were replaced by the La Porte Texans. Of course the La Porte Cowboys have been around for decades.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009   #42
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
LOL, I went to Baker JH. I assume the La Porte Oilers Pee Wee team were replaced by the La Porte Texans. Of course the La Porte Cowboys have been around for decades.
Are the Pasadena Oilers still around?

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009   #43
valleytexfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 275 valleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando View Post
There is a high school here in Corpus that are called the Texans. W.B. Ray HS. They use a Spur and a Texan(not Cowboy) as the mascot/logo.

I found their fight song but I changed it up to reflect our Houston Texans and fans.

We are the Houston Texans
Strong and tough
We’ll beat the enemy in contest
Never say die.
We’ll Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!
With all our deep steel blue power
And all the battle red in our veins
We will fight! With all our might!
To demolish the enemy upright
And bring home a victory! FIGHT!

I included their version....

We are the Fighting Texans
Stalwart and upright fellows
We’ll meet the foe in contest
Never say die.
We’ll Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!
With all our silver power
And all the scarlet in our veins
We will fight! With all our might!
To do the foe upright
And bring home a victory! FIGHT!
ahh, the "candy stripers" of Ray!!! Right?
valleytexfan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Texas High School Football
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read