Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Yellow & Orange Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-07-2008   #41
KEO
TEXANS BABY!!!!

Section: 122 C
Rep Power: 0 KEO is a quality contributor and well respectedKEO is a quality contributor and well respectedKEO is a quality contributor and well respectedKEO is a quality contributor and well respectedKEO is a quality contributor and well respectedKEO is a quality contributor and well respectedKEO is a quality contributor and well respectedKEO is a quality contributor and well respectedKEO is a quality contributor and well respectedKEO is a quality contributor and well respectedKEO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to KEO
Default Re: Wake Up Yellow Lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellerLotYeller View Post
A good place to start is shotgunnin' a beer(excuse me an ICE COLD MILLER LITE) with the Mojo guys every 30 minutes.
Love me some MILLER LITE, but due to my condition I only cheat with Vodka and Gatorade, but I may make an exception for an 8 second shotgun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nflnutswife View Post
We try to be on the grass first 3-4 rows from the front (facing practice bubble)with Speedy That's Bull tailgaters, DB and his gang, Bulls and babes a bunch of others.
Mojo is always in the first row big blue Emergency tailgate vehicle, Liberty White is always on the pavement right behind mojo, just wander around you'll find everyone.

See Y'all Saturday!
I will hold you to it!!
KEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008   #42
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 188 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by danklover View Post
I'm in Yellow this year! Woot two more days!
Welcome aboard.....the more dank the merrier.
YellerLotYeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008   #43
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 340250 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'm in Yellow this year! Woot two more days!
I get the feeling that you will be on grass when you tailgate.
Old 08-07-2008   #44
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 188 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I get the feeling that you will be on grass when you tailgate.
That's classic right there......

p.s. I've got to try to meet you guys this year.
Old 08-07-2008   #45
Topher
Darth Tardis

Rep Power: 6653 Topher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respected

LOL Thanks guys! What's the best time to show up?
Topher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008   #46
nflnutswife
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 926 nflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
LOL Thanks guys! What's the best time to show up?
Be waiting at the gates when they open!!!!
Old 08-08-2008   #47
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 41444 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

I will be roaming the yellow tomorrow. Can't wait to see y'all.
Old 08-08-2008   #48
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 614 texanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respected

Make sure you come by and sign the inside of our bus!! You can't miss us but if you do, here is a pic of the bus!!

[IMG][/IMG]
texanfan2002114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008   #49
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 57304 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected

Just wanted to make the wait even worse than it already is.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008   #50
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanfan2002114 View Post
Make sure you come by and sign the inside of our bus!! You can't miss us but if you do, here is a pic of the bus!!

[IMG]
My name is in ther somewhere along with my wife's.
Old 12-01-2008   #51
Mike Kerns
LYSB Podcast

Section: My Living Room
Rep Power: 1518 Mike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Mike Kerns Send a message via Yahoo to Mike Kerns Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Kerns

Anything special going on tonight? We need to get the Yellow lot on Primetime tonight!
Mike Kerns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009   #52
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpe3 View Post
Where is everybody??? Our first tailgate party is 11 days away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm ready for some:
Ice Cold Miller Lite!!!
Miller Lite Girls on Golf Carts!!!
Gourmet Yellow Lot Cuisine!!!
Monday Night Football!!! x2

I've got a good feeling about this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bpe3
I am reviving this thread!!!! Although I updated bre3's statement above.

WAKE UP YELLOW LOT!!!! LET'S GET READY TO PARTY!!!!

Hey Preacher...can we get a sermon posted here...something truly inspirational...that will get our beloved Texans to the playoffs? I NEED to pay for playoff tickets this year!!!!
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009   #53
Mike Kerns
LYSB Podcast

Section: My Living Room
Rep Power: 1518 Mike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Mike Kerns Send a message via Yahoo to Mike Kerns Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Kerns

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
I am reviving this thread!!!! Although I updated bre3's statement above.

WAKE UP YELLOW LOT!!!! LET'S GET READY TO PARTY!!!!

Hey Preacher...can we get a sermon posted here...something truly inspirational...that will get our beloved Texans to the playoffs? I NEED to pay for playoff tickets this year!!!!
Same place, same time again this season, Mojo?
Mike Kerns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009   #54
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frak The Jags View Post
Same place, same time again this season, Mojo?
Everything is the same...and the beer is still cold...
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009   #55
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 33080 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand

Does anyone have a map of the yellow lot, if not I might take some time to photoshop a nice on up for us here so that we can get the proper times and events.

Anyone mind inviting some rookies to their first tailgate? My wife and I are looking for some tailgate friends this year!

silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009   #56
BobbleTexan
Rookie

Rep Power: 13 BobbleTexan was voted MVPBobbleTexan was voted MVPBobbleTexan was voted MVPBobbleTexan was voted MVPBobbleTexan was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrhand1 View Post
Does anyone have a map of the yellow lot, if not I might take some time to photoshop a nice on up for us here so that we can get the proper times and events.

Anyone mind inviting some rookies to their first tailgate? My wife and I are looking for some tailgate friends this year!

You will find MOJO and Emergency Tailgating on the grass part of the Yellow lot on the first row. Hard to miss, they welcome all Texans fans and all who want to have a great time.
BobbleTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009   #57
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Shotgun 30's from Mojo and a Jager-Bomb chaser from No Limit sounds good right about now!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Yellow & Orange Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read