Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 05-12-2005   #1
tacoman_j
Veteran

Default Drew Rosenhaus @ Reliant Stadium

What is he doing there. Get away, we don't need him. Is he recruiting Texans players.

He currently on Sportscenter.
tacoman_j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005   #2
cdastros
Rookie

Rep Power: 122 cdastros is a quality contributor and well respectedcdastros is a quality contributor and well respectedcdastros is a quality contributor and well respectedcdastros is a quality contributor and well respectedcdastros is a quality contributor and well respectedcdastros is a quality contributor and well respectedcdastros is a quality contributor and well respectedcdastros is a quality contributor and well respectedcdastros is a quality contributor and well respectedcdastros is a quality contributor and well respectedcdastros is a quality contributor and well respected

I was just about to post the same thing. I wonder who are his clients that are on the texans.
cdastros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005   #3
D-ReK
RAWWWRR!

Rep Power: 685 D-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respected

He's probably negotiating Morency's contract, seeing as he's his agent...
D-ReK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005   #4
tacoman_j
Veteran

Default He can't get much for Morency

I believe that rookie salaries are slotted; therefore, he can't expect to get too much more than a similar pick last year.
tacoman_j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005   #5
D-ReK
RAWWWRR!

Rep Power: 685 D-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respected

He also represents Gaffney and Buchanon, according to the Denver Post...
D-ReK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2005   #6
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

He may have been in town because of Andre's event yesterday that had not only Texans, but other power runningbacks as well:

Quote:
Among the Texans bowling were coaches Chris Palmer, Chick Harris and Kippy Brown, as well as players such as Dunta Robinson, David Carr, Domanick Davis and Billy Miller. University of Miami alums Edgerrin James and Reggie Wayne of the Indianapolis Colts, and Washington Redskins running back Clinton Portis also attended the tournament.
LINK
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2005   #7
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

I think I read it on yahoo.com that NFL GMs prefer dealing with Drew Rosenhaus. He has a lot of clients but this Terrell Owens thing has obviously put a negative spin on him.

Last edited by Nawzer; 05-13-2005 at 12:02 PM.
Nawzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 05-13-2005   #8
SBTexans08
All Pro

Send a message via MSN to SBTexans08

Somebody needs to pull out the anti-Rosenhaus spray!
Old 05-13-2005   #9
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84

He may have been in town because of Andre's event yesterday that had not only Texans, but other power runningbacks as well:

LINK
Andre and the other Texans should've accidentally dropped bowling balls on the feet of Reggie Wayne and Edgerrin James. OOPS!!!!
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2005   #10
Texans1984
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84

LINK
if u look behind the guy on the right u will see Drew Rosenhaus

Last edited by Texans1984; 05-13-2005 at 02:47 PM.
Texans1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2005   #11
B-Ca$h

Default Drew Rosenhaus is in Houston, but why?

I was just watching 1st and 10 on ESPN and they showed a clip of an interview w/ drew rosenhaus and in the back ground was none other than reliant stadium! why is he here? im sure its not for TO. is he travis johnsons agent or what is he here for?
Old 05-13-2005   #12
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 300095 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Don't know that this actually has anything to do with why he is here but he is agent for Morency, Gaffney and Buchanon.
Old 05-13-2005   #13
Texan Dave
Veteran

Speaking of this guy and T.O., what does everyone think the chances of T.O. getting traded are??? I think that this is the only way he'll get the money he wants, because it's pretty obvious that the Eagles aren't going to give him anything more. Also I just want to throw in their, that the more I hear and see of A.J., the more respect I can't help but to have for him, reguardless of how he plays.
Texan Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2005   #14
Youngstown Colt
All Pro

You know he was there scouting clients as well. That's what he always does when he goes to events like this. You can bet he tried to weasel up to David Carr and Dunta Robinson.

What a snake, when I saw him in front of Relient, my heart went out to you guys. He's like an STD.
Old 05-14-2005   #15
CoachJim
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to CoachJim Send a message via Yahoo to CoachJim

Drew Rosenhaus = The NFLs Scott Boras
Old 05-16-2005   #16
THEFUTURE
All Pro

im not gonna say i hate drew rosenhaus, only cuz he is a business man, and he has a job to do, just like everybody else. he is an agent, it is his job to recruit clients... do i agree with the holdouts, no.. and my honest opinion is to not pay the player, cuz when it comes down to it, would the player rather make more money, or lose money... no play, no pay. so i think rosenhaus power only goes so far, he just makes a good living dealing with teams so both sides could be happy about their situation. hell i would be the same way if i were an agent, the more money your client makes, the more money you make
THEFUTURE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005   #17
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

-- Fans Boo Rosenhaus --
Sun May 15, 2005 --from FFMastermind.com

The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports there were genuine cheers and a few boos from people who wanted to make a point when Green Bay Packers WR Javon Walker was introduced at his first Big Hit Celebrity Softball Slam on Saturday afternoon at Miller Park. But the agent responsible for Walker's contract holdout was not given the same diplomacy. When Drew Rosenhaus was unexpectedly summoned to take an at-bat during the game for charity, fans - some who had been tailgating 3 hours before game time - booed viciously. Rosenhaus good-naturedly smiled and waved. Wearing jeans and a sweater, he was allotted no warm-up swings. Rosenhaus' ground-out to shortstop that drew the biggest ovation of the entire event.

LOL.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2005   #18
throwANDREtheBALL
Veteran

Send a message via MSN to throwANDREtheBALL
Default Drew Rosenhaus is an STD

He's an STD.............ah man, when I read that I laughed my ***** off.

its seems so true though.

He's even talked the Center for the Titans into holding out........I think its Hartwig..........but, I'm not sure, cuz its ridiculous........I've barely heard of the guy and Drew "herpes" Rosenhaus, has talked him into holding out from the Titans who have no extra money to pay anyone.

Drew is a joke, sure he's got a job to do, but this guy is not exactly the best human being out there if he's talked even his lesser players into holding out. And alienating their teams. And T.O. just signed his contract, what a sissy. What's the matter Owens, do you have a family to feed ?
throwANDREtheBALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2005   #19
throwANDREtheBALL
Veteran

Send a message via MSN to throwANDREtheBALL

"The more money they make, the more money he makes"

Yeah, but, if I was an agent, I'd be happy to make sure that they get "FAIR" deals. And I'd be so grateful to have such a great job, that I wouldn't talk every player of mine into a holdout every single year or two.

If I was GM, I'd have some kind of ANTI-STD-AGENT clause. We'll give you a a bigger signing bonus if you write your name down on the line that states you will never let Drew Rosenhaus be your agent.

I guess it makes you realize that it really is just all about the money for a lot of these guys.
throwANDREtheBALL is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read