Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-04-2009   #1
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Watch Parties 2009??

Any details yet??

HOF game on Sunday???

KC game??
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009   #2
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Watch Parties 2009??

Hello??? Anyone?????????

Old 08-07-2009   #3
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

HOF game? Other than when the Texans played in it, I do not recall ever watching that game...Do people watch that one?
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009   #4
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
HOF game? Other than when the Texans played in it, I do not recall ever watching that game...Do people watch that one?
I'm shooting more for the KC game than the HOF game.

I won't be watching the HOF game this year.
Old 08-07-2009   #5
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 105157 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
It's football, my man! Heck yeah, I'll be watching. It's usually all 2nd, 3rd and 4th stringers on the field, but it's football.

The worst part of this years HOF game is the asshats are playing in it.
Old 08-07-2009   #6
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 105157 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I'm shooting more for the KC game than the HOF game.

I won't be watching the HOF game this year.
Slacker!
Old 08-07-2009   #7
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Slacker!
Tinnbreds in Oiler unis?...... Meh, I'd rather have an enema and rinse my eyeballs with bleach.
Old 08-07-2009   #8
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Tinnbreds in Oiler unis?...... Meh, I'd rather have an enema and rinse my eyeballs with bleach.
Well you are already used to having fluids up your a..... nevermind.
Old 08-07-2009   #9
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
That's what he intends to do instead of watching the game, LMAO!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009   #10
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
That's what he intends to do instead of watching the game, LMAO!
I would tear both of y'all new *ahem* holes, but kids read this forum.
Old 08-07-2009   #11
hobie
Site Contributor

Quote:
Why would you do that?? You need more than the 1 I have now, not that I would allow you to even play your "games" with me...
Old 08-07-2009   #12
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33836 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

Quote:
Here I am. You did say kids so I just had to come in here and crash everything.
Old 08-07-2009   #13
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Quote:
True, but it's still football. Watching the Stros lately is closer to "rinsing my eyeballs with bleach".

Watching the HOF will be a nice wind down from building the 6 solar screens I have to do. I'll probably throw a slab of beef on the barby too.
Old 08-07-2009   #14
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
True, but it's still football. Watching the Stros lately is closer to "rinsing my eyeballs with bleach".

Watching the HOF will be a nice wind down from building the 6 solar screens I have to do. I'll probably throw a slab of beef on the barby too.
Go Bills, I guess???

Sure, kick a guy when he's down.
Old 08-07-2009   #15
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Watch Parties 2009??

I'll either be at home or Coaches for all games
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009   #16
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Quote:
Go Bills, I guess???

Sure, kick a guy when he's down.
Hey, once you get your issue under control there's nothing wrong with a slab of beef every now and then.

So get busy! Get in shape! Then celebrate with a nice 1 1/2" thick Texas sized t-bone.
Old 08-07-2009   #17
hobie
Site Contributor

Quote:
Hey, once you get your issue under control there's nothing wrong with a slab of beef every now and then.

So get busy! Get in shape! Then celebrate with a nice 1 1/2" thick Texas sized t-bone.
He prefers a nice VY-bone....
Old 08-07-2009   #18
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:

I've actually been doing pretty well. I cheated when my neighbor brought me some Pasta Weesie from Carrabba's though. Other than that my diet has been more bland than Andre and Marc Vandemeer were on the radio together.

Quote:
He prefers a nice VY-bone....
Dude seriously, everyone on this board (old members and new), know of your sexual orientation and your propensity to project your feelings on to others. You've long since been outted, so you shouldn't have the urge to that anymore.

Sausage Boi
Old 08-07-2009   #19
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Buffalo Wild Wings just opened up in my backyard. I imagine I'll be catching some there.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009   #20
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
I'll either be at home or Coaches for all games
Blue Crew will miss you and the Mrs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Hoover View Post
Buffalo Wild Wings just opened up in my backyard. I imagine I'll be catching some there.
Nice!!!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read