Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 08-03-2009   #41
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 91991 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fan Outreach to Texans in San Antonio!!!!(please sticky)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstTexansFan View Post
Just got my tickets in the mail, thanks again SpursTexanStros!! I rep'd him for both of us Nitro.

FTF
I repped him for both you and Nitro. It looks like he certainly deserved it.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009   #42
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2317 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu Padazo View Post
Fellas...and ladies! I am new; I am late; and I am sorry. But I am here now, and I'm here to stay! I look forward to watch parties, bar gatherings, group hugs,...whatever/anything Texans. I am Stu and I wear the colors proudly. Glad to be onboard.
One small suggestion: Let's stop paying so much attention to that urban hick transplant from Jerryland that clogs Ticket760's airwaves. He and his bubble ars showermate are not worth mention, time, or trouble! To borrow from Cedric The Entertainer..."I wish they would [show up to a Texans event here in the Alamo City!]" We'll deal with them then. Until then,...unite.
Where's the first meet? My house is available. I just need to send the wife and kids shopping and we're good to go

I'm workin' on a pic tomorrow.
PEACE!

well said and welcome, I just got back from training cam pand back to the ole grind at work.. but I am still buzzing.

I believe that our first watch party will be for the monday night preseason game at one of the Buffalo Wild wings. more details to come. what will do at that game is tellyou whata the texans are doing in the area and what to expect for watch parties during the season.

Also I am creating a petition for all you Texans fans in the SA and Austin areas to sign , so that the Texans can show the media outlets that there are Texans fans in the area.

Stay tuned for further details.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009   #43
UvaldeTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 25 UvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performer

Just so everyone one in the SA area knows...Ticket 760 is not the only sports radio station in town. There is now ESPN 1250 the zone. www.1250thezone.com They have two local shows. "Bringin' It" with Paul Alexander is t he "Texan Friendly" show. This show starts at 12 and runs till 3pm. Yes it is about 90 percent Cowgirls talk during the football season. But Paul will talk Texans with those who call in. He has started doing 1 Texans segment on Mondays. I know that isnt much at all, but compared to what we are used to its better than nothing. He does admit to more and more people emailing and calling in asking to talk more Texans..so call in guys! Paul is a knowledgeable football guy and seems to respect the Texans organization. The number to the staion is (210)656-espn. The other show "The Chris and Jason show" starts at 3pm is 99.9 percent cowgirl talk. They are funny guys for the most part (unlike the ahole taylor). And are an ok listen. They will take your call about the Texans..even though they are both Cowgirl honks. Hope this info helps my fellow SA Texans fans!
Old 08-06-2009   #44
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2317 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Ok guys time to start planning the next event. I think that this year we should have a watch party for the preseason Monday night game. This will give us a chance to meet one another and let the San ANtonio area fans know what is going to be in store for the upcoming season. We can determine what site would be the best place to meet at in the event the Texans games are not on TV here. Also you can sign a petition that shows the networks that there are Texans fans here in SA. Who knows maybe we can get the restaurant to give us a section on Sundays for Texans fans.

In the past we have had success at the BWW at Dezavala, but I would like to hear if you guys can think of a real good place to watch the game.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009   #45
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Rep Power: 19 V Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via MSN to V Man

You know me, doesn't matter where it is, I will be there.
V Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009   #46
Sway
Veteran

Rep Power: 182 Sway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respected

Dude, tell me what I can do! I am so sick of all the cowgirl crap on the tv stations around here. I've got several other Texan fans in my area that I'm sure would love to help the revolution too!!
Sway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009   #47
Sway
Veteran

Rep Power: 182 Sway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fan Outreach to Texan Fans in San Antonio!!!!(please sticky)

I didn't know they had made training camp tickets available- I had my buddy in Houston pick me up some tickets, and went to Monday's practice. LOVED IT!! I really like Barwin.
Sway is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read