Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 07-19-2009   #121
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected
Angry Re: I just had a knock on my front door....

*Rant alert*
I paid for the season tickets IN FULL in April. We got another parking pass added on my account after this and had a buyer for it (twice), but the last buyer backed out at the last minute and I was not told until after the fact, so...

The Texans did not print my PREpaid tickets due to having one unpaid parking pass on my account.

Did they call me to ask me about it? No
Do they have my cell#? Yes.
Since the tickets were paid, dontcha think they would go ahead and print the PAID tickets and ship to me? No.

So, I called and was very angry about it. Didn't change a thing. I do not get the pretty printed tickets sent to me...I get fugly Ticketmaster tickets sent maybe end of next week. While it shouldn't matter because I still get my seat (they were to change my seat too due to an error a few years back, but I didn't want to push it too much in the heated moment so dunno if this was done or not), I still paid for them early and wanted the nice tickets. I am not a happy camper at all.

Plus I am not down with the free gift either, but thats not the point.

At least Doc and Jackson have theirs and their accounts are fine.
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009   #122
nflnutswife
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 926 nflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I just had a knock on my front door....

I'm proudly wearing mine right now. . .I am really! But since I am in the position to CUSTOMIZE it, This is why I am wearing it right now!

Thank you Houston Texans!!!!
Old 07-20-2009   #123
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5 View Post
Roc Hoover McNair here
LOL...just deduct about 6 zeroes and you have my bankage.

But...the Mrs is the psycho in this one. Not the other way around....lol
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009   #124
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 139897 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by nflnutswife View Post
I'm proudly wearing mine right now. . .I am really! But since I am in the position to CUSTOMIZE it, This is why I am wearing it right now!

Thank you Houston Texans!!!!
There are just too many (bad) ways to go with that...
disaacks3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009   #125
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Rep Power: 10480 HouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzo View Post
post it in white font, those that want to know can highlight it.

I'm in the group of ex-season ticket holders wanting to know.
white font omg =p highlight it 2 see what i put
HouSportsWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009   #126
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 42196 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

I oughta -1 you for that... but I already found out what it is, so there.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009   #127
nflnutswife
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 926 nflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
There are just too many (bad) ways to go with that...
No thanks, that piece of retractable metal is uncomfortable!

For any local folks, I run an embroidery place in Kingwood, off 59 and NorthPark. I'll sew your name onto your gift for $5.00 if you like!
Old 07-21-2009   #128
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 42196 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Oooh - can you do jersey nameplates? (the cheaper nameplate version, not the sewn on letters). I still have a HWSNBM jersey and haven't covered up the past.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009   #129
nflnutswife
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzO View Post
Oooh - can you do jersey nameplates? (the cheaper nameplate version, not the sewn on letters). I still have a HWSNBM jersey and haven't covered up the past.
I PM'd you!!! Let me know
Old 07-21-2009   #130
nflnutswife
Hall of Fame

Should probably start a new thread on this:

I already have people calling and wanting to buy more BLANK (gifts) to put their names or tailgater names on them. I am purchasing several if you are interested. Also the same item we as ticket holders received comes with a couple of accessories that WE did not get in our package. So that's a bonus.

I am being evasive as not to spoil anyones surprise if they still don't know.

PM me for pricing
Old 07-21-2009   #131
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20600 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
And guess what I found on my doorstep??????

Woo Hoo. Interesting gift. Some will love, some will hate.

I don't want to spoil the surprise.

I'm ready to use mine, who's bringing the best food 1st game?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read