Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 07-16-2009   #81
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 145918 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I just had a knock on my front door....

A serious trade offer for TMAC's expiring contract? Steve Francis's lost ability? A point guard with height for Rick Adelman? A letter of retirement from Yao Ming? A new Czar for President Obama? A girl friend for me? or better yet a girl friend with a job for me?
Old 07-16-2009   #82
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Got mine too....

My girlfriend will look good in this...lol

The Mrs won't wear it.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009   #83
hellbentforfootball
Rookie

Rep Power: 220 hellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respected

Well.....not disappointed......but not happy either.....
hellbentforfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009   #84
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: I just had a knock on my front door....

My opinion will hinge on the quality of the 'customized options.'
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009   #85
Vinnie
with an I E

Section: 506, best section in the 500's!
Rep Power: 9715 Vinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respected

OMG! How can anyone not like this gift! I like the functionality and gadgets.
Vinnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009   #86
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: I just had a knock on my front door....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnie View Post
OMG! How can anyone not like this gift! I like the functionality and gadgets.
Are the gadgets sturdy? If so I will love it!
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009   #87
kermit
Veteran

Rep Power: 554 kermit is a quality contributor and well respectedkermit is a quality contributor and well respectedkermit is a quality contributor and well respectedkermit is a quality contributor and well respectedkermit is a quality contributor and well respectedkermit is a quality contributor and well respectedkermit is a quality contributor and well respectedkermit is a quality contributor and well respectedkermit is a quality contributor and well respectedkermit is a quality contributor and well respectedkermit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
A serious trade offer for TMAC's expiring contract?
Done deal
Steve Francis's lost ability?
Never really had any

A point guard with height for Rick Adelman?
or at least lifts in his shoes.

A letter of retirement from Yao Ming?
May be forthcoming.
A new Czar for President Obama?
I thought he had one.

A girl friend for me? or better yet a girl friend with a job for me?
That's good thinking.

..and I still do not have a real grasp of what was brought to you-do you understand?
kermit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009   #88
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13230 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

don't like the gift at all
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009   #89
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 52901 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

They've done better.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009   #90
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Is it a Hardcore Texan car magnet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
A football phone?
Sorry I couldn't touch you up with rep twice. That's good stuff.

I have seen something similar on e-bay.
Old 07-16-2009   #91
Vinnie
with an I E

Rep Power: 9715 Vinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Are the gadgets sturdy? If so I will love it!
One I would rate as sturdy, the other might be problematic if you are prone to nervous habits or spend a lot of time around the beach with it.
Old 07-16-2009   #92
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Hoover View Post
Got mine too....

My girlfriend will look good in this...lol

The Mrs won't wear it.
Scratch all of that...the Mrs just came home and confiscated it.

"Did you buy this?"

"Yep."

"How much was it?"

"$2400."

"This had better be the gift that came with your tickets or..."

"It is..."

LOL
Old 07-16-2009   #93
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13230 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
Come on. I'm in Austin. It'll take days before the tickets make the trek over here from Reliaint.

Rep for whoever tells me. PM is fine and I promise I won't spill the beans.

*sigh*

Please?
i live in leander and mine came in today
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009   #94
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100543 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

glasshalffull didn't want to ruin it for yall but I will

she got something she dreamed about... H.E.B. potato salad ..she got some and realized" why spend that time making it when I can spend 5 seconds a buy it, am I in the mood for mustard,country or german?"
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009   #95
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Heres the answer if you want to spoil it:

Are you sure???

http://boards.houstontexans.com/showthread.php?t=12691
BAN THIS SNITCH!

Old 07-16-2009   #96
Texan_Lee
Lost for now...

Rep Power: 18 Texan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via AIM to Texan_Lee Send a message via MSN to Texan_Lee

I like it... I think I will be using it at home more than at the tailgate
Go Texans!!! Go Bull Pen!!!
Section 116 - Row D
Texan_Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009   #97
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATXtexanfan View Post
don't like the gift at all
X2

I have not actually seen it but from the sound of it I am not too excited.
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009   #98
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 52676 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected

I just don't understand how you can complain about it. It's not another notebook/binder so it's all good.

You know, they don't have to give you anything.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009   #99
Vinnie
with an I E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy View Post

Better give me my tickets! j/k I'll certainly get more use out of this then the binders. Except that pen the one binder came with two years ago, I used the shit out of that pen.
Old 07-16-2009   #100
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
I just don't understand how you can complain about it. It's not another notebook/binder so it's all good.

Well if you are talking that way then we dont have to buy the Tickets.

I am not complaining, just not excited about it.
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read