Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 07-14-2009   #21
gwallaia

Rep Power: 63494 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Way To Go Gary

Ugggh. I missed him on tv! I was at swimming lessons with my daughter.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009   #22
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 614 texanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respected

Congrats Gary!! You are a true inspiration for all of us and you deserved the tribute that you got tonight!! MLB did a great job on honoring you and the other local hero's. My wife never gets on this board so she doesn't you but was in tears after hearing your tribute. I hope you had a blast!!!
texanfan2002114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009   #23
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

G. Bush Sr.'s introduction of you was awesome! I was so proud for you!! Way to represent little buddy!!
Old 07-15-2009   #24
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 98407 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Good job, Gary. Awesome, just awesome! That was better than the actual game itself.
Old 07-15-2009   #25
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Anyone know where to find the video of it..I missed it.
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009   #26
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33817 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

My aunt put the link on called All Stars Among us.
Thank-you everyone.
Old 07-15-2009   #27
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatexan View Post
Anyone know where to find the video of it..I missed it.
Kermit (Gary's aunt) posted it here: All Stars Among Us video-inspirational message......
Old 07-15-2009   #28
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Kermit (Gary's aunt) posted it here: All Stars Among Us video-inspirational message......
That was so cool!

Sorry that I missed it live, thanks for sharing. And way to go Gary! You're doing an awesome job, keep up the good work!
Old 07-15-2009   #29
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33817 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll have some photos posted soon and video not on here but I will post the video on Youtube and then the link of course. The Red carpet thing was just something else I was in that and have the flim. I went to the homerun derby and also took flim. Don't hurt me but I met Jeter on the field most of the players came over to congratulate all of the winners but only five were picked for the video. David Wright remembered me from when Harry Smith from The Early Show broght me to the Mets game and he was eating dinner a I did not want to bother him but a very kind young lady went and told him I was there and he came right over and told me there was no better person than me to picked to go to the behalf of the Astros. But he also told me to watch the Mets beat up on the Astros after the All Star break. I met Reggie Jackson. Being at the press meeting was lots of fun and I shook hands with NBC sports caster Bob C. MLB.com hit all of the winners up for some media coverge on their website. Richard Jistice did a piece on me from the chron. Miggy and Hunter were one of a kind as players weren't too much into signing for fans at the hotel but Miggy and Hunter sure did so a big hats off to them. Miggy came right over and told me he remember me from my name being called as the winner at the Astros games. After the players saw me in the video lots of them came over to see me as they were leaving to go home. Hunter said to me that I now inspire him. All winners really had great causes and were sent home with outstanding gifts by MLB and had sky box tickets at the game and much more during our stay. A big thanks to all of you for voting you guys are great and made a dream of mine come true.
Old 07-16-2009   #30
valleytexfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 275 valleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
I'll have some photos posted soon and video not on here but I will post the video on Youtube and then the link of course. The Red carpet thing was just something else I was in that and have the flim. I went to the homerun derby and also took flim. Don't hurt me but I met Jeter on the field most of the players came over to congratulate all of the winners but only five were picked for the video. David Wright remembered me from when Harry Smith from The Early Show broght me to the Mets game and he was eating dinner a I did not want to bother him but a very kind young lady went and told him I was there and he came right over and told me there was no better person than me to picked to go to the behalf of the Astros. But he also told me to watch the Mets beat up on the Astros after the All Star break. I met Reggie Jackson. Being at the press meeting was lots of fun and I shook hands with NBC sports caster Bob C. MLB.com hit all of the winners up for some media coverge on their website. Richard Jistice did a piece on me from the chron. Miggy and Hunter were one of a kind as players weren't too much into signing for fans at the hotel but Miggy and Hunter sure did so a big hats off to them. Miggy came right over and told me he remember me from my name being called as the winner at the Astros games. After the players saw me in the video lots of them came over to see me as they were leaving to go home. Hunter said to me that I now inspire him. All winners really had great causes and were sent home with outstanding gifts by MLB and had sky box tickets at the game and much more during our stay. A big thanks to all of you for voting you guys are great and made a dream of mine come true.
Hadn't been able to post, but I was dang proud to see Gary on the TV at the all-star game! I'm proud to say I've met you Gary and keep doing the good work you're doing! Way to go!
valleytexfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009   #31
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Did you tell him off about the Mets ??? LOL!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009   #32
gary
Hall of Fame

I told him no and both of us laughed.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read