Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 07-10-2009   #1
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 78323 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Newbie Info on Texans tickets and tailgating

Thought now would be a good time to put together a primer on Texans tickets (and a little bit on tailgating and parking passes):

http://blogs.chron.com/texanschick/2009/07/want_houston_texans_season_tickets.html

I need your help with this. Though I put a lot of information in it, I want it to serve as a link to send people to when they have ticket, parking and other logistics questions. I know different people here have really good advice for folks, and a lot of the readers for the Chronicle may not have been to too many games.

So if you could, please check out the post and then leave comments either amplifying things I wrote, or talking about other helpful information for game day. Someone just left a comment on traveling from Austin to games and I know that there's a number of you with a lot of experience coming to games from out of town.

The Chronicle website asks for a name and email address when you leave a comment but they won't send you stuff from that. But please leave a comment (ON THAT POST so that noobs can find it).

Texan fans are the best.
Old 07-10-2009   #2
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Newbie Info on Texans tickets and tailgating

I am going with a friend to my first season opener this year and I am curious if there are special activities that weekend we should check out? Last year we hung out with the Blue Crew and Philodoc and Philogirl (both times were freaking awesome. I am hoping there is some sort of kickoff celebration that we out of towners can visit.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009   #3
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 78323 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
I am going with a friend to my first season opener this year and I am curious if there are special activities that weekend we should check out? Last year we hung out with the Blue Crew and Philodoc and Philogirl (both times were freaking awesome. I am hoping there is some sort of kickoff celebration that we out of towners can visit.
Usually there's different game day activities listed for each game. However, I can't think of anything that would be any better than the Blue Crew and Filo peeps.
Old 07-10-2009   #4
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Usually there's different game day activities listed for each game. However, I can't think of anything that would be any better than the Blue Crew and Filo peeps.
What about Preacher man and his shotgunning antics out in yeller lot?

I'm a new yeller lotter so I've got a lot of hopes riding on the mojo tailgate! After them being indirectly mentioned in an ESPN article just a couple weeks ago, I don't expect to be disappointed.

Once again, that's the Yellow lot, folks. Yellow lot. Tell your friends. Yellow...
Old 07-10-2009   #5
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
QFT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post

I'm a new yeller lotter so I've got a lot of hopes riding on the mojo tailgate! After them being indirectly mentioned in an ESPN article just a couple weeks ago, I don't expect to be disappointed.

Once again, that's the Yellow lot, folks. Yellow lot. Tell your friends. Yellow...
You can't go wrong my friend, there are just too many damn fine people that are Texans fans and every lot is a block party (that I have been too) and the hospitality is awesome. It's defintely cool to hook up with people from here at TT and hang out, that has been my best time tailgating so far.

Also, I am in the Yellow lot and love it, but I hope to make a few games and catch back up with the Blue Crew for a game this year!
Old 07-10-2009   #6
FILO_Doc
Veteran

Rep Power: 42 FILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

The FILO BUNCH has always said that we are going to make it over there but havent yet but we are going to make sure we do it this year.
Old 07-11-2009   #7
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Quote:

Clarify: nothing better that the Texans would plan that would be any better than the sorts of fun you can have with Blue Crew and Filo.

Lots of fun in every lot.
Old 07-12-2009   #8
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Lots of fun in every lot.
It's kinda like candy...if you don't like one...you are bound to find one that you will like.
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read