Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 07-08-2009   #1
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans Rookies Bond during NFL Rookie Symposium

That was the No. 1 thing I feel the best about,” Caldwell said. “All of us went down there and had a great time together and joked around, cut up and also learned a lot together. A lot of things that I didn’t know about the guys before, like where they are from, their family situations and stuff like that, we got that all on the table. Now, I feel a closer bond to my teammates.”
http://www.houstontexans.com/news/St...?story_id=5364
Good little story to read from the Texans' website as we work our way to TC.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009   #2
Silver Oak
Hall of Fame

Section: way up the ramp
Rep Power: 560 Silver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Rookies Bond during NFL Rookie Symposium

good to see that financial sense is being preached to all NFL rookies. I hope most, if not all take it to heart.
Old 07-08-2009   #3
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunusguy View Post
That was the No. 1 thing I feel the best about,” Caldwell said. “All of us went down there and had a great time together and joked around, cut up and also learned a lot together. A lot of things that I didn’t know about the guys before, like where they are from, their family situations and stuff like that, we got that all on the table. Now, I feel a closer bond to my teammates.”
http://www.houstontexans.com/news/St...?story_id=5364
Good little story to read from the Texans' website as we work our way to TC.

Wow! For some reason when these guys were drafted, I got that team feel out of all of them. I've mentioned before that there seems to be an overall attitude change with our team this year.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009   #4
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

Nolan and Cushing were pleasantly surprised. Not only did they enjoy hearing from speakers like Mike Tomlin, Eddie Royal, Marcellus Wiley, Jerome Bettis, Nnamdi Asomugha and Cris Carter, they ended up close friends.

"Troy Nolan and Brian Cushing became really good friends," cornerback Glover Quin said. "When Brian left to go back to New Jersey, Troy got sad and wasn't his usual upbeat self. At the airport, he put on his headphones and just listened to music. We started telling him that he had a man-crush on Brian."
I dunno, too much camaraderie ?
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009   #5
m5kwatts
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 876 m5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respected

The Cushing-Nolan thing is really funny...Its the Pac-10 connection if ya ask me...funny how all our rookies were razzing him for that though good stuff
m5kwatts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009   #6
Mari-OWNED!
Bucco Bruce

Rep Power: 4281 Mari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respected

Troy Nolan has a man crush on Brian Cushing! Haha, it's really nice to hear about players really connecting, because you don't really hear many stories about that reported.
Mari-OWNED! is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read