Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 06-25-2009   #41
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: Terrible Towel Sent to Titans' Keith Bulluck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
BA is still trying to figure out the difference between cows and bulls, and wonders why we laugh as he heads out to milk the bulls.
I am aware of the diffence it is just your bitching and whining makes me always think Cow not Bull for some reason.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009   #42
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 375285 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
I am aware of the diffence it is just your bitching and whining makes me always think Cow not Bull for some reason.
You're aware of the difference...hmmm...I guess "rookie mistake" can longer be the reason behind you constantly trying to milk the bulls.

As far as "bitching and whining", you're the one with Kotex products, a jumbo sized bottle of Motrin, and cheese in your purse, not me. I don't even own a purse, much less a collection that matches the wardrobe like you do.
Old 06-25-2009   #43
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
You're aware of the difference...hmmm...I guess "rookie mistake" can longer be the reason behind you constantly trying to milk the bulls.

As far as "bitching and whining", you're the one with Kotex products, a jumbo sized bottle of Motrin, and cheese in your purse, not me. I don't even own a purse, much less a collection that matches the wardrobe like you do.
You're fantasizing again. Do you have a whole scene planned out with soft jazz in the background? Pretty creepy dude pretty creepy ....

Old 06-25-2009   #44
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
As a Texans fan I am surprised that you know what the word playoffs actually means. You know when teams manage to win more then they lose they actually get to play in these mythical playoffs?

[lame]comeback[/lame]

No seriously they do!

[lame]comeback[/lame]

No I am not kidding.

[lame]comeback[/lame]

Come on now I am telling you the truth. People play football in January and it is actual football teams. I am sure as a Texans fan you will experience this one day (tentatively 2085).

BTW L-Dub weighed in at 234 and we are just in OTAs. I bet one of his favorite foods next season in cow.
Are you freaking kidding me right????????? You have the audacity to say that crap when your avatar has the Oiler logo on it? Have you lost all your mental facilities. I think you have when you make such an assinine statement like that post.

You may have heard of the Houston Oilers...maybe.... that existed in Houston 40+ years. Do you not turn on your NFLN or Espn Classic and see the Oilers vs Bills game. Its on every week. Have you ever heard of Warren Moon, Earl Campbell.... guys who played in Houston...and made the playoffs. so yeah people in H-town are quite familiar with rooting for a team in the playoffs. We are quite familiar of all the heartbreaking losses in those playoffs and how much they hurt and how we returned to root for our team despite choke after choke. We are familiar that despite that support the team turned its back on the fans and left to go to the armpit of America.
Your team has only existed for 10 years....sometimes i think you forget your history...or choose not to. Yeah I know clah blah I have always support them despite their city..blah crap you spew.. it is bs.
Texan fan knows more about playoffs than you because we hear the ghosts of playoffs past crying out to us from the shrine that is known as the Astrodome or during the playoff runs in the 90's THE HOUSE OF PAIN.

YOUR D-BAG OF A TEAM IS GOING TO BE WEARING THE LOGO AND THE COLORS OF THE CITY OF HOUSTON...REMEMBER THE OILERS REMEMBER and REMEMBER THE DOME AND WHILE WE ARE AT IT REMEMBER THE ALAMO!!!!!!!!MAY MARIO WILLIAMS MAKE "smash and dash' "whine and moan"
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009   #45
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
Are you freaking kidding me right????????? You have the audacity to say that crap when your avatar has the Oiler logo on it? Have you lost all your mental facilities. I think you have when you make such an assinine statement like that post.
Wow someone woke up on the wrong side of the barn. Your thesaurus must be exhausted.

Quote:
You may have heard of the Houston Oilers...maybe.... that existed in Houston 40+ years. Do you not turn on your NFLN or Espn Classic and see the Oilers vs Bills game. Its on every week.
Only been able to stomach that game two times. When it happened and about 6 month ago I watched half of it. Other then that it does not exist to me.

Quote:
Have you ever heard of Warren Moon, Earl Campbell.... guys who played in Houston...and made the playoffs.
Who?

Quote:
so yeah people in H-town are quite familiar with rooting for a team in the playoffs. We are quite familiar of all the heartbreaking losses in those playoffs and how much they hurt and how we returned to root for our team despite choke after choke. We are familiar that despite that support the team turned its back on the fans and left to go to the armpit of America.
I figured all of the people who could remember the Oilers going to the playoffs in Houston were senile or had drowned in there tears.

Quote:
Your team has only existed for 10 years....
Thanks captain obvious. You know the sky is blue right?

Quote:
sometimes I think you forget your history...or choose not to. Yeah I know clah blah I have always support them despite their city..blah crap you spew.. it is bs.
To you I guess ... its actually called loyalty. Maybe you should have had it before you let your precious Oilers move?

Quote:
Texan fan knows more about playoffs than you because we hear the ghosts of playoffs past crying out to us from the shrine that is known as the Astrodome or during the playoff runs in the 90's THE HOUSE OF PAIN.
Yes because living in the Bay Area I have no clue what a playoff caliber team is like. There was this one team though that wears red and gold had a guy that went by the name of Montana. So yes I have experience local playoff hype and super bowls and yada yada yada. "Ghost of playoffs past" ... "shrine" lmao ... seriously it is a little early to be hitting the bottle isn't it? Did you tear up when you wrote this post? Did you run to your mom to show her what y'all done?

Quote:
YOUR D-BAG OF A TEAM IS GOING TO BE WEARING THE LOGO AND THE COLORS OF THE CITY OF HOUSTON...REMEMBER THE OILERS
Best thing to come out of Texas

Quote:
REMEMBER and REMEMBER THE DOME AND
I remember the empty seats the last season the Oilers were in Houston.

Quote:
WHILE WE ARE AT IT REMEMBER THE ALAMO!!!!!!!!
Didn't you lose the that one?

Quote:
MAY MARIO WILLIAMS MAKE "smash and dash' "whine and moan"
And the beat goes on ....

Old 06-25-2009   #46
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 122990 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Cowher’s implied message to the Titans: There’s a way to win in the NFL and that wasn’t it, and you might regret that little sideshow should the Steelers return to Nashville for the AFC championship game in four weeks.

“I don’t care, I don’t care. … That’s just our stand,” Bulluck said. “Anybody that’s going to come through here in the playoffs, we plan to stomp them out.”

http://www.thesteelersforum.com/cgi-...=1229893453/90
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009   #47
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 139196 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
WHILE WE ARE AT IT REMEMBER THE ALAMO!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Didn't you lose the that one?
Got the balls to make a crack like that to any Texan's face? I didn't think so. It's real easy to keep firing off shit like that from behind your rainbow colored PC, isn't it?
Old 06-25-2009   #48
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Got the balls to make a crack like that to any Texan's face? I didn't think so. It's real easy to keep firing off shit like that from behind your rainbow colored PC, isn't it?
That was a little low.

Old 06-25-2009   #49
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 147126 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
We know he doesn't have the balls to face anyone face to face, TB. The cat's been making himself (or herself, considering his way of life) look like an ass for a couple few years now.

Just an uneducated ass-pimp from froo-froo land.
Old 06-25-2009   #50
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

uneducated??!!

Old 06-25-2009   #51
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 162338 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
We know he doesn't have the balls to face anyone face to face, TB. The cat's been making himself (or herself, considering his way of life) look like an ass for a couple few years now.

That's cold HOU-TEX. I've always thought of him as an educated ass-pimp from froo-froo land.
Old 06-25-2009   #52
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

To you I guess ... its actually called loyalty. Maybe you should have had it before you let your precious Oilers move?

Yes because living in the Bay Area I have no clue what a playoff caliber team is like. There was this one team though that wears red and gold had a guy that went by the name of Montana. So yes I have experience local playoff hype and super bowls and yada yada yada. "Ghost of playoffs past" ... "shrine" lmao ... seriously it is a little early to be hitting the bottle isn't it? Did you tear up when you wrote this post? Did you run to your mom to show her what y'all done?
So where is your loyalty? did you stuff your Oilers gear to the back of your closet next to your 'lawn mowing" attire and pull out your SF jersey because your feather boa was at the cleaners? Who did you root for? I am confused : Oilers/Titans or 49ers or the Raiders....LA or Oakland?

Myself I rooted for the closest team to my city ( since I have the fortune to live in a city that has a foootball embargo placed upon it by your teams owner and that d-bag owner in Dallas)

I lived breathed, sweated Columbia blue,I suffered the pain of those losses that was usually made worse by Cowboy fan being obnoxious as ever as they won Superbowls. Who tormented you when the Oilers lost in buffalo....."Big Chief" from the village people?
You probably were a frontrunner then and denied three times before the rooster crowed that you werent an Oilers fan after that game.(See I use biblical references as well as using the thesaurus)

Yes, we lost the Alamo. It is something that we as Texans take pride in. We had a group of men willing to fight for what they believed in despite the overwhelming liklihood they would die. It was from that reputation that Texans have grown from. When you say Texan is brings up the enduring images of tough frontiersman taming the wild west. The Alamo is the source of pride for all Texans (even Cowboy fan) So I wouldnt rag on that if I were you.

Besides at least we dont live in a state that is known as America's cereal bowl: full of nuts and flakes. A state that now is issuing IOU's because it is Bankrupt because its citizens dont have the common sense to elect officials smart enough to run things and the one guy yall did elect and who ran things pretty good eventually became a really good president. Do yall elect guys like him no.......instead yall go in the oposite direction and you are in the situation you are now. Enjoy you "bay area" teams because they may pull a Bud on you and move to places that pay with cash instead of IOUs.

I used to believe the Titans would move to LA at the drop of the hat..but now that would be a step down because those in Tennesee do have the common sense to pay their bills, or elect those who do.

Last edited by spurstexanstros; 06-25-2009 at 02:47 PM.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009   #53
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 139196 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
That's cold HOU-TEX. I've always thought of him as an educated ass-pimp from froo-froo land.
I prefer to say: "Just an ignorant ass-pimp from froo-froo land."
Old 06-25-2009   #54
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 147126 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I prefer to say: "Just an ignorant ass-pimp from froo-froo land."
Gotcha, I can dig that. He obviously agrees about the "ass-pimp from froo-froo land" considering he only questioned the "uneducated" comment.
Old 06-25-2009   #55
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Thats better

Old 06-25-2009   #56
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
So where is your loyalty? did you stuff your Oilers gear to the back of your closet next to your 'lawn mowing" attire and pull out your SF jersey because your feather boa was at the cleaners? Who did you root for? I am confused : Oilers/Titans or 49ers or the Raiders....LA or Oakland?
I know lots of things confuse you but the Oilers/Titans are my team but being in this area and having a 9er game on every Sunday when you are growing up makes you at least follow the team. They are in the NFC so if I have to chose a team that is not in the AFC it would be them. You do know that the Titans are in the AFC and the 49ers in the NFC right?

Quote:
Myself I rooted for the closest team to my city ( since I have the fortune to live in a city that has a foootball embargo placed upon it by your teams owner and that d-bag owner in Dallas)

I lived breathed, sweated Columbia blue,I suffered the pain of those losses that was usually made worse by Cowboy fan being obnoxious as ever as they won Superbowls. Who tormented you when the Oilers lost in buffalo....."Big Chief" from the village people?
You probably were a frontrunner then and denied three times before the rooster crowed that you werent an Oilers fan after that game.(See I use biblical references as well as using the thesaurus)
Wow look at the big brain on Brad. I have plenty of friends to this day that bring up that game. It is even on the NFLs Greatest Comebacks cover and you better believe if we even went to blockbuster to pick up a movie one of those JA would suggest renting that or bring it up to the counter like we were going to rent it.

Quote:
Yes, we lost the Alamo. It is something that we as Texans take pride in. We had a group of men willing to fight for what they believed in despite the overwhelming liklihood they would die. It was from that reputation that Texans have grown from. When you say Texan is brings up the enduring images of tough frontiersman taming the wild west. The Alamo is the source of pride for all Texans (even Cowboy fan) So I wouldnt rag on that if I were you.
Yes I also believe a great Tennessean died at that same battle ...

Quote:
Besides at least we dont live in a state that is known as America's cereal bowl: full of nuts and flakes. A state that now is issuing IOU's because it is Bankrupt because its citizens dont have the common sense to elect officials smart enough to run things and the one guy yall did elect and who ran things pretty good eventually became a really good president. Do yall elect guys like him no.......instead yall go in the oposite direction and you are in the situation you are now. Enjoy you "bay area" teams because they may pull a Bud on you and move to places that pay with cash instead of IOUs.
Since you know nothing about the subject obviously for your idiotic remarks I will help you out. The state has not issued IOUs to anyone. The comptroller of the state threatened the governor that he would have to if a budget was not approved. See states can not pay bills without an approved budget regardless of the amount of money they have. The state over anticipated tax dollars for real-estate because they did not expect such a dramatic down turn in the mortgage industry and the heavy devaluation on property value which reduces property taxes collected.

Last edited by Blazing Arrow; 06-25-2009 at 04:17 PM.
Old 06-25-2009   #57
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 375285 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow
You're fantasizing again. Do you have a whole scene planned out with soft jazz in the background? Pretty creepy dude pretty creepy ....
Quote:
[lame]comeback[/lame]
Quote:
The prophecy is coming true!
Quote:
Even a blind squirle finds a nut from time to time
I guess you found your nut today, so you're just a blind squirrel running around and humping onto things now.
Old 06-25-2009   #58
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
I guess you found your nut today, so you're just a blind squirrel running around and humping onto things now.
I'm sure Sparrow gets plenty of nuts on a daily basis.
Old 06-25-2009   #59
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 122990 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

someone say nuts?
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009   #60
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
someone say nuts?
I think the nuts TB was relating to Blazing Anal would look similar to these.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read