Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 06-24-2009   #21
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Terrible Towel Sent to Titans' Keith Bulluck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Lendale is so fat he only scored 2 TDs on the Texans last season.
I feel a fart coming on.......oh, it's Flaming Wheelbarrow.
Old 06-24-2009   #22
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I feel a fart coming on.......oh, it's Flaming Wheelbarrow.
That's an odd and random group of events. I am not sure if I should suggest a Dr or a psychiatrist?

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009   #23
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 402769 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
None in our crib. I guess hanging your hat on winning against a team that just experienced a major hurricane blowing through town is all you've got, because it certainly can't be that fantastic playoff performance.

Lendale had better watch how much food he gulps down these days, because everyone knows that it's easy to choke when you're a Titan.
Old 06-24-2009   #24
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
None in our crib. I guess hanging your hat on winning against a team that just experienced a major hurricane blowing through town is all you've got, because it certainly can't be that fantastic playoff performance.

Lendale had better watch how much food he gulps down these days, because everyone knows that it's easy to choke when you're a Titan.
Doh! That is signature worthy righ there.
Old 06-24-2009   #25
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

As a Texans fan I am surprised that you know what the word playoffs actually means. You know when teams manage to win more then they lose they actually get to play in these mythical playoffs?

[lame]comeback[/lame]

No seriously they do!

[lame]comeback[/lame]

No I am not kidding.

[lame]comeback[/lame]

Come on now I am telling you the truth. People play football in January and it is actual football teams. I am sure as a Texans fan you will experience this one day (tentatively 2085).

BTW L-Dub weighed in at 234 and we are just in OTAs. I bet one of his favorite foods next season in cow.

Old 06-24-2009   #26
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10688 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
As a Texans fan I am surprised that you know what the word playoffs actually means. You know when teams manage to win more then they lose they actually get to play in these mythical playoffs?

[lame]comeback[/lame]

No seriously they do!

[lame]comeback[/lame]

No I am not kidding.

[lame]comeback[/lame]

Come on now I am telling you the truth. People play football in January and it is actual football teams. I am sure as a Texans fan you will experience this one day (tentatively 2085).

BTW L-Dub weighed in at 234 and we are just in OTAs. I bet one of his favorite foods next season in cow.
Huh?
I speak ENGLISH not whatever this is.
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009   #27
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatexan View Post
Huh?
I speak ENGLISH not whatever this is.
It was over your head. Next time I tell a joke I will sit down to help you out.

Old 06-24-2009   #28
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Rep Power: 402769 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
As a Texans fan I am surprised that you know what the word playoffs actually means.
As HOUSTON football fan, I am well acquainted with the NFL playoffs. I was watching Earl and the boys way back in the day before you decided to bandwagon the franchise.

See, HOUSTON football fans understand loyalty to our city, not a team owner. Unlike your bandwagon mentality, we have pride in where we live.
Old 06-24-2009   #29
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10688 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
It was over your head. Next time I tell a joke I will sit down to help you out.
Thanks!
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009   #30
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
As HOUSTON football fan, I am well acquainted with the NFL playoffs. I was watching Earl and the boys way back in the day before you decided to bandwagon the franchise.

See, HOUSTON football fans understand loyalty to our city, not a team owner. Unlike your bandwagon mentality, we have pride in where we live.
Quote:
[lame]comeback[/lame]
The prophecy is coming true!

Old 06-24-2009   #31
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Rep Power: 10480 HouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
point blank *pre season*
HouSportsWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009   #32
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Quote:
The prophecy is coming true!
Obviously self-fulfilling prophecy on your part because it's all you've got. Lame just like your choking franchise.

If babbling to yourself on the internet was an Olympic event, you win gold there, bud.
Old 06-24-2009   #33
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Obviously self-fulfilling prophecy on your part because it's all you've got. Lame just like your choking franchise.

If babbling to yourself on the internet was an Olympic event, you win gold there, bud.
And a team in the playoffs and a team with 5 more wins ... hey but you got that better draft pick. That must be something to look forward to each year.

Old 06-24-2009   #34
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Awesome!

Flaming Anus is back to entertain us during the offseason. I only wish she would come with something new and not the same old tired, boring, weak sauce that we've gotten over the last 6 or 7 years.....
Old 06-24-2009   #35
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Quote:
And a team in the playoffs and a team with 5 more wins ... hey but you got that better draft pick. That must be something to look forward to each year.
Lessee, your team went .500 against us, had the best record in the AFC in spite of it, and still choked out as as quickly as possible.

Guess where those 5 more wins and playoff spot got ya'...sitting on the couch like the rest of us watching the Steelers win their sixth Super Bowl trophy.

Dust off the smack talk, because football season is getting closer!
Old 06-24-2009   #36
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Awesome!

Flaming Anus is back to entertain us during the offseason. I only wish she would come with something new and not the same old tired, boring, weak sauce that we've gotten over the last 6 or 7 years.....
I have the same feeling about the Cows ...

Old 06-24-2009   #37
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel;1200886[B
] Lessee, your team went .500 against us, had the best record in the AFC in spite of it, and still choked out as as quickly as possible.

Guess where those 5 more wins and playoff spot got ya'...sitting on the couch like the rest of us watching the Steelers win their sixth Super Bowl trophy.[/b]
Dust off the smack talk, because football season is getting closer!
^^^^^ That just happened^^^^^ DB put it on you, yet again.

Don't you ever get tired of being ***** slapped around?
Old 06-24-2009   #38
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan_bill View Post
^^^^^ that just happened^^^^^ db put it on you, yet again.

Don't you ever get tired of being ***** slapped around?
11-3

Even a blind squirle finds a nut from time to time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
^^^^^ That just happened^^^^^

Last edited by Blazing Arrow; 06-24-2009 at 06:51 PM.
Old 06-25-2009   #39
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Quote:
You're getting tired of the same old "weak sauce" from cows? Eww....
Old 06-25-2009   #40
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Quote:
Even a blind squirle finds a nut from time to time
You're right. Every great once in awhile you actually have a good take.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
You're getting tired of the same old "weak sauce" from cows? Eww....
We shouldn't judge a man on his bovine fetish alone. But since there's no other redeeming qualities, we can make an exception.

BA is still trying to figure out the difference between cows and bulls, and wonders why we laugh as he heads out to milk the bulls.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read