Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 06-04-2009   #81
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trade for VY....

Yep and most said oh Hell NO!
Old 06-04-2009   #82
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51562 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Yep and most said oh Hell NO!
It says alot when a team with Orton at the helm doesn't want you.
Old 06-04-2009   #83
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
Look who the 49ers have and their fans are saying no.
Old 06-04-2009   #84
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 112586 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Look who the 49ers have and their fans are saying no.
I think Pearland High School would say NO at this point.
Old 06-04-2009   #85
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
I'll go out on a limb and say you didn't watch a Bears game last season other than the Texans one. He's a good QB.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009   #86
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Are you serious with this thread? Omg the off season is too long...insanity has taken over.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009   #87
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 97234 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan View Post
I'll go out on a limb and say you didn't watch a Bears game last season other than the Texans one. He's a good QB.
I'm not sure that I would call him a good QB, but he is an under rated one. He improved quite a bit actually last season and I wouldn't be surprised to continue to see more growth with him this year on the Broncos with those targets he has.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009   #88
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 112586 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Well looky there, there is a team that actually wants Sausage Boy.

Quote:
The Toronto Argonauts have reportedly placed Titans backup QB Vince Young on their "secret negotiation list."

Argos coach Bart Andrus used to work for the Titans. CFL teams often do this with NFL players, but it rarely amounts to a contract. Joey Harrington was also "claimed" by a Canadian League team a year ago, but never played there.
http://www.rotoworld.com/Content/pla...aspx?sport=NFL
Old 06-05-2009   #89
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100543 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

on a side note, I wonder if the Titans could do everything again, if they would have kept McNair and let Steve tutor Young (I don't remember the whole situation with McNair)

Or if it would have even helped Young
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009   #90
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 313912 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
on a side note, I wonder if the Titans could do everything again, if they would have kept McNair and let Steve tutor Young (I don't remember the whole situation with McNair)

If they could go back and do it over again, I doubt that VY would be a Titan.
Old 06-05-2009   #91
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

Considering Chow was the OC at the time, I think they would've drafted Leinart if the Coaches were allowed to make the pick. Obviously Bud had his 12 sandwich eatin, knuckle-dragging dick beaters all over that pick.
Old 06-05-2009   #92
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 111168 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Considering Chow was the OC at the time, I think they would've drafted Leinart if the Coaches were allowed to make the pick.
Not to mention that Fisher himself was a USC guy.
Old 06-05-2009   #93
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Not to mention that Fisher himself was a USC guy.
That's right. Forgot about that.

Personally, I thought Cutler was the better of the 3 back then. Obviously he still is, but IMO, he'd be even better if he'd shut his trap and play ball.
Old 06-05-2009   #94
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
That's right. Forgot about that.

Personally, I thought Cutler was the better of the 3 back then. Obviously he still is, but IMO, he'd be even better if he'd shut his trap and play ball.
Fisher thought Cutler was a better pick. After all, Mike Shannahan drafted Cutler only on Fisher's recommendation. I don't think he would have done the same for VY.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009   #95
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100543 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

WWJKD?

(What would John Kruk Do?)

for those that don't know, Mitch Williams wanted #28 and Kruk traded him 2 cases of beer for the jersey
http://www.bigfool.com/kruk/93dl.htm

I'd keep the beer
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read