Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-03-2009   #9
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72926 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trade for VY....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mailman View Post
Haha. Yeah, I've got the Orangeblood act down pat. Just don't ask me to tickle VY's sac.
You go on OrangeBloods?

On that board there are always a number of posters that will chastise you if you even dream of criticizing VY in any sort of way. That's one of the most ridiculous boards I've ever seen on the web. Great site for articles and information, but their board is a freaking circus.

ON a second note, I remembe reading his recent comments a few days ago, and when I read the article and report it didn't come off that bad. But then last night I saw where he was saying all of this into a camera where his words came off more as if he was demanding a trade which he was. He looked really stupid, and with that recent display he pretty much ruined any chances he'll have in Tennessee if you ask me. They seem to have stood by him and have tried to work with him to get in there when he's ready, and now he's basically on tv demanding a trade if he can't start. Really poor decision on his part, and I'm not sure what type of boneheads are in his camp and pumping his head up to put his foot in his mouth like that but he just made another really bad decision that made him look immature.

Last edited by Texecutioner; 06-03-2009 at 10:26 AM.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read