Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 06-02-2009   #41
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 119106 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trade for VY....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mailman View Post
And whose fault is that? Certainly not VY's.

If the Tits would just give the guy a chance....
Not that I really want to get into this, nor give a damn, but are you serious?

You do realize he was the starter and was basically given the job. He walked away from his team, man. He quit!
Old 06-02-2009   #42
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 324753 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
And whose fault is that? Certainly not VY's.

If the Tits would just give the guy a chance....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grams View Post
I sure hope you meant to put a sarcasm sign on that.
I'm pretty sure that Mailman was being sarcastic. He can correct me if I'm wrong.

But I say that because of his post in the other VY thread:

Quote:
I am laughing my ass off about this because my fellow UT alums here in Austin and elsewhere are now fighting amongst themselves about VY's attitude and overall suckiness. Hahahaha.

Some will always be in the "OMG f *uck da haterz VY iz de bestest" camp, but many others are finally calling out #10 for his immaturity and criticizing his excus-making enablers in Longhorn Nation.

Suddenly they're not so fond of the Tennessee Titans.
Old 06-02-2009   #43
WesmanTexanfan
SeNior Smack

Rep Power: 160 WesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
FWIW, the neg rep was a joke. Sorta like this thread, no?
no, someone neg repp'd me.....

Thanks Texan Rocky and Brando for the Avatar and Sig!
WesmanTexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009   #44
Mailman
Pwned by Hakeem

Rep Power: 3019 Mailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grams View Post
I sure hope you meant to put a sarcasm sign on that.
Haha. Yeah, I've got the Orangeblood act down pat. Just don't ask me to tickle VY's sac.
Mailman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009   #45
Mailman
Pwned by Hakeem

Rep Power: 3019 Mailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Not that I really want to get into this, nor give a damn, but are you serious?

You do realize he was the starter and was basically given the job. He walked away from his team, man. He quit!
Gotcha! Sucka.
Mailman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009   #46
SouthSideTexan
HATER!!!!!

Section: 319 Row L
Rep Power: 400 SouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I say we trade away our entire 2010 draft and our 1st and 3rd rounders for 2011. Sounds pretty fair for VY right.....right....oh someone agree with me!!!!

Sincerely,

Mike Ditka

Old 06-02-2009   #47
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 119106 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Gotcha! Sucka.
Touche, my friend.
Old 06-02-2009   #48
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 79638 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected

As a Tack fan, lemme chime in. He's done. Pull out a game tape of the Colts game last year in the final game of the season as Exhibit A. He is completely lost on the field, to the point where if Kerry Collins gets hurt, I'd rather see what Patrick Ramsey has to offer.

I don't want whining quitters on my team. The Rose Bowl is over. Way over.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009   #49
Mari-OWNED!
Bucco Bruce

Rep Power: 4281 Mari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respected

I'd rather have Michael Vick... (Can't believe I just typed that)
Mari-OWNED! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009   #50
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 55704 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari-OWNED! View Post
I'd rather have Michael Vick... (Can't believe I just typed that)
I can't believe I just QFT'd ya for that.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009   #51
Imatexanfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1227 Imatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

You all are crazy VY just has that win/leadership he brings to the table....the man is a winner period. I've said it once and I say it again I would have him over Schaub any day.

For yall to criticize him is just retarded, and don't make sense. And I know majority of the TT members will back me up on this too, he's got that "it" factor. From the long VY thread this will go on and on but if you are any kind of FB junkie you would know I'm right.
Imatexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009   #52
bigbrewster2000
4th Infantry

Rep Power: 4856 bigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imatexanfan View Post
You all are crazy VY just has that win/leadership he brings to the table....the man is a winner period. I've said it once and I say it again I would have him over Schaub any day.

For yall to criticize him is just retarded, and don't make sense. And I know majority of the TT members will back me up on this too, he's got that "it" factor. From the long VY thread this will go on and on but if you are any kind of FB junkie you would know I'm right.
ummmm yeaaaahhh riiiight gotcha...............
Old 06-03-2009   #53
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Quote:

Hmm, after being punked by Mailman, I'm not sure what to make of this.
Old 06-03-2009   #54
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 124794 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Why not? VY is the greatest thing to come along since cold beer and sliced bread. All the guy does is win. PERIOD!
Old 06-03-2009   #55
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 324753 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Drugs are bad, mmm'kay.

VY has never really had to face adversity. He's gotten by on athleticism, where coaches simplified the playbook and structured the offenses to cater to his abilities. But this doesn't fly in the NFL. If a QB can't read defenses pre-snap (much less identify them), and if he can't sit in the pocket sometimes to find an open man, he won't have much success.

Nobody is guaranteed anything the NFL, much less a starting job. VY needs to realize that if he wants the job, he's got to prove that he's worthy of it. Whining to the press is not the first step in that process.
Old 06-03-2009   #56
Texan JBZ
Da Sip's Finest

Rep Power: 1065 Texan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

There, fixed it for ya. No need to thank me.
Old 06-03-2009   #57
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6163 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

...Seriously...You really believe this crap...? Thank God you arent GM of the Texans. Schaub will have a MUCH better career than VY will. There is zero doubt about that in my mind.
Old 06-03-2009   #58
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 83169 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Good one man, for a second I thought you were serious.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009   #59
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 92750 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

I think ImaTexanFan is just goating everyone on. No one is stupid enough to believe that crap anymore (ok there are still a few hold outs on Hornfans.com). BTW, as a UT fan I am not disappointed to see VY fail. Actually I am glad to see it because I look at what uniform a player is wearing NOW not in college. I think it's great that Bud's knee jerk act of drafting this guy just to piss off everyone in Houston blew up in his face. Bascially he wasted the #4 pick in the draft due to his vendetta against Houston. I am sure all the fans in Tennessee and Fisher are loving that.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009   #60
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6163 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
I think ImaTexanFan is just goating everyone on. No one is stupid enough to believe that crap anymore (ok there are still a few hold outs on Hornfans.com). BTW, as a UT fan I am not disappointed to see VY fail. Actually I am glad to see it because I look at what uniform a player is wearing NOW not in college. I think it's great that Bud's knee jerk act of drafting this guy just to piss off everyone in Houston blew up in his face.
He earned alot of animosity from me for the "This is my house" BS he did his rookie year. I like nothing more to see him fail anmd look like an ***** while doing it.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read