Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 06-02-2009   #21
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1184 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trade for VY....

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Great thread. Neg Rep
I think that about sums it up.
Old 06-02-2009   #22
WesmanTexanfan
SeNior Smack

Rep Power: 159 WesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Has anyone even read my opinion of vince? I dont like him. I havnt said "hey lets give up mario for vince!" or demeaco, or andre, or even fred bennet, I say give up no one of any importance, simply a what if situation. Im basically suggesting that EVERYONE AND THEIR MOM would be intrested to see what happens if VY gets some kind of shot in Houston, wether he sucks or not. And by shot I dont mean in a starting role or ever even touching the field, maybe just a 3rd string try out.

I dont want to do it, and obviously neither does anyone else.

Neg rep.....c'mon, your breaking the unspoken rules.....

Thanks Texan Rocky and Brando for the Avatar and Sig!
WesmanTexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009   #23
Grams 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 23440 Grams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesmanTexanfan View Post
Has anyone even read my opinion of vince? I dont like him. I havnt said "hey lets give up mario for vince!" or demeaco, or andre, or even fred bennet, I say give up no one of any importance, simply a what if situation. Im basically suggesting that EVERYONE AND THEIR MOM would be intrested to see what happens if VY gets some kind of shot in Houston, wether he sucks or not. And by shot I dont mean in a starting role or ever even touching the field, maybe just a 3rd string try out.

I am somebody's MOM, and I hope I NEVER see VY in a Texans uniform, don't care what string he is on. Don't think the Texans need to waste any space on any roster for VY.
Old 06-02-2009   #24
Polo

Barber School.
Old 06-02-2009   #25
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 64065 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Trade for him to play what position? Maybe he could play the ol' "guard, end, and tackle" position. OR!!! he could play, left-out...... he seems to be doing a hell of a job at it right now.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
WINTERFELL - BECAUSE STANNIS PUSHED IT
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009   #26
Grams 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 23440 Grams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respected

Maybe we need a forum titled "Stupid Ideas Because I Am Bored with the Offseason"
Old 06-02-2009   #27
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 133798 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

i saw some of his sausage discounted heavilly at Food World the other day. Apparently nobody wanted it at full price either.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009   #28
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

He could be a perfect fit still for someone who is looking to implement the Wildcat offense.

I'd like to hear a Titans fan point of view on this. Is the franchise trying to help him get his starter role and the team doesn't like him or are they just saying they will give him an opportunity to win but really Collins will be their man no matter?
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009   #29
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
i saw some of his sausage discounted heavilly at Food World the other day. Apparently nobody wanted it at full price either.
Old 06-02-2009   #30
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Trade for VY....

WHEN he leaves Tenn - will all the self professed Tenn fans who are really just VY fans stop being Tenn fans, thereby admitting they never actually gave a crap about the team?
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009   #31
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 225674 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I think if we can get him and only give up some scrub itd be a good deal, he should be cheap and he can work his way up the strings or off the team, I dont know. I am not a big fan of his pro career, at all, but some people really do need just the right situation.

No. This is not one of those cases. The man is nearly worthless on the professional level.
Old 06-02-2009   #32
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 100421 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

FWIW, the neg rep was a joke. Sorta like this thread, no?
Old 06-02-2009   #33
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53440 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

*Sigh* I miss the days of the one big all inclusive VY thread. We are starting to look more like TitansTalk than TexansTalk.
Old 06-02-2009   #34
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 282778 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Maybe VY can be that guy that runs out and grabs the kicking tee. He can grab it and run around Reliant yelling "this is my house!". Maybe give him a little drum like Crazy George or something. That's the only way I want to see him in Texans gear.
Old 06-02-2009   #35
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Maybe VY can be that guy that runs out and grabs the kicking tee. He can grab it and run around Reliant yelling "this is my house!". Maybe give him a little drum like Crazy George or something. That's the only way I want to see him in Texans gear.
VY< Mojo
Old 06-02-2009   #36
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5496 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
He could be a perfect fit still for someone who is looking to implement the Wildcat offense.

I'd like to hear a Titans fan point of view on this. Is the franchise trying to help him get his starter role and the team doesn't like him or are they just saying they will give him an opportunity to win but really Collins will be their man no matter?
He makes too many poor decisions. The point of the Wildcat is to trick people, take advantage of forced errors, and not make mistakes. VY is a mistake everytime he touches the ball.
Old 06-02-2009   #37
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 16928 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Great thread. Neg Rep

How do we do that?

Anyways, what has VY done in his illustrious carrer...absolutley nothing!
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009   #38
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 282778 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
VY< Mojo
LOL! No doubt. And Mojo is probably a better QB, too!
Old 06-02-2009   #39
Mailman
Pwned by Hakeem

Rep Power: 3019 Mailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan4Ever View Post
Anyways, what has VY done in his illustrious carrer...absolutley nothing!
And whose fault is that? Certainly not VY's.

If the Tits would just give the guy a chance....
Mailman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009   #40
Grams 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mailman View Post
And whose fault is that? Certainly not VY's.

If the Tits would just give the guy a chance....
I sure hope you meant to put a sarcasm sign on that.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read