Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-01-2009   #1
Texan JBZ
Da Sip's Finest

Rep Power: 1064 Texan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Need more proof that VY has some maturity issues?

Well, here it is:

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afcsouth/...elsewhere.html

"If them guys don't want me to be in there man, it's time for me to make a career change for myself," Young said. "Because the fact is I'm ready to play ball and if they're not ready for me to play ball, somebody is."

I'm not a guy that bashes Vince, because I believe that his problem is that he's never had to battle adversity on the football field. His actions are indicating that he's not mature enough to deal with it. Good luck to the guy, but he needs to grow up-quick, fast, and in a hurry!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read