Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 05-29-2009   #21
bigbrewster2000
4th Infantry

Rep Power: 4856 bigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sausage King "Making it Rain"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
How do you know all of this? Did you sit there with Fisher yesterday and have a one on one with him where he told you that VY wasn't doing any of this? I highly doubt that you did. You're basically just making things up here.

Show me an article within the last week that says VY isn't doing anything he's been asked to do by his coaches, and then I'll give you some credibility towards these claims, but from what I can tell you're simply trying to create a lot of smoke with some wet matches.

I'm defending the guy, because this is a non story and there is nothing currently out there suggesting that VY isn't doing what he's been asked to do by his coaches. From the last few articles I read, he was doing everything that was he was asked to do.
Im not making up anything. He did exactly what I said he did last season which was jack and crap and got benched for it. In addition he couldnt handle the pressure of being a starting QB last season. Ok great you read one article on ESPN that says he's doing the right thing over the last 2 weeks but the perception of the fans is that he isnt doing what he is supposed to do because history proves that fact. And for a player that is supposed to be doing the right thing right now, the last thing he should be doing is "making it rain" in a club which holds a negative conotation to it. I would say the same thing if it were Jacoby Jones. All the coaches are saying he is doing the right things but guess what 2 weeks of good behavior doesnt wipe out a few years of bad.
Old 05-29-2009   #22
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
It's not a story. He's a grown man. Who cares if he's a QB. So because he's a QB, he can't go to the club, have a few drinks, and throw some money around? It's not some "uncommon thing" for peopel to do that in night clubs. I've seen people do that plenty of times. A few buddies and I did it in Vegas a few years back at the Moon hotel at the Palms because we were having fun and cutting loose. We weren't hurting anyone. If VY or any other athlete wants to give some money away and have fun while doing it, it shouldn't be a problem. This has nothing to do with his play on the field or his reputation, except for people that are looking for something to criticize him for.
If you think this has nothing to do with his reputation in the locker room then you have no idea about sports. Guys like TO, Plaxico and VY are not leaders. Payton, Brady and Brees are leaders because of how they carry themselves on and off the field. It is like when we had YKW, Mr Last in, first out. Now we have Schaub who is first in and last out of the film room. Same goes for the other QBs I just mentioned. VY is no where near that type of guy and never will be.

Quote:
I'm defending the guy, because this is a non story and there is nothing currently out there suggesting that VY isn't doing what he's been asked to do by his coaches. From the last few articles I read, he was doing everything that was he was asked to do.
There is nothing out there that suggest VY is not doing everything he's been asked to do? How about when he was drafted, he was expected to become the face of the franchise and be the leader of the team. How is that working out for him? So far all he has done is cry about being Booed, got hurt then disappeared with a gun and then he has his mommy come running to his defense. Yeah the exact kind of guy only PeeWee Herman would follow.

Can you please provide links of these stories that says he is doing everything asked of him. I have never seen one that says he is doing anything other than him making an ass of himself or quotes saying that he believes the QB position is up for grabs which is the exact opposite of what Fisher is saying.

You think there is nothing wrong with what VY does or what Romo did is because you have never been in an environment where your actions reflect on a lot of other people. It does not matter that Romo went their to relax, he has yet to win a single playoff game and so the public percetion is not going to be kind to him. It is not what the media makes people think, on this story they reported it and the talk shows lit up with bad publicity for Romo, because he is the quarterback of the dallas cowboys.

I am basically self employed now, after buying into a distributorship. If I do something at a Bike Rally it reflects on me my part of the company and the company as a whole. If I do something completely outrageous and it looks bad on the company I can have my distributorship yanked. It is called a character clause.
Old 05-29-2009   #23
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111966 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
If you think this has nothing to do with his reputation in the locker room then you have no idea about sports. Guys like TO, Plaxico and VY are not leaders.
He was a great leader all through college and HS, so that isn't true and you don't even know what you're talking about. A ton of his team mates raved about what a great leader he was in his first season where he won ROTY. Then he struggled in year 2 and 3 and it wasn't until year 3 (last season) where his leadership came into question and yes, he acted like a whiney baby and got benched for it.

Quote:
Payton, Brady and Brees are leaders because of how they carry themselves on and off the field. It is like when we had YKW, Mr Last in, first out. Now we have Schaub who is first in and last out of the film room. Same goes for the other QBs I just mentioned. VY is no where near that type of guy and never will be.
Really?? Well he was known as being that type of guy until the mid point of his 2nd season in the pros and in college he was known for being a leader and that was his biggest attribute. He struggled and got a reality check, and is on the bench for it. Get over it. There hasn't been one thing in this off season that has said that he is doing the wrong things.

Quote:
There is nothing out there that suggest VY is not doing everything he's been asked to do?
There is nothing out there to suggest that RIGHT NOW he currently isn't. You're using pure speculation to come up with this assertion because you "want" him to fail.

Quote:
How about when he was drafted, he was expected to become the face of the franchise and be the leader of the team. How is that working out for him?
That is all irrelevant to NOW. You're trying to use a bunch of old stuff to suggest that he's out there jacking around and not doing what he is supposed to do right now. When they're is some information out there saying that he isn't doing what he is asked to do from his coaches, then you can make this claim, but until then you're making things up and have nothing to back it up.

Quote:
So far all he has done is cry about being Booed, got hurt then disappeared with a gun and then he has his mommy come running to his defense. Yeah the exact kind of guy only PeeWee Herman would follow.
Yes, that is true, and that was last season. You're still stuck in the past. Get over it. The guy is a 2nd string QB now, and guys like you that have dreams of him committing suicide and becoming a total failure in life have gotten your wish. He isn't a starter and he got embarrassed last season. No one has denied that. But "right now" there is nothing out there from any reports suggesting that he has been slacking off. I know that you desperately "want" there to be, but right now you've got nothing.

Quote:
Can you please provide links of these stories that says he is doing everything asked of him.
If there isn't anything negative out there, then there is no reason for me or anyone else to speculate that he's gone off the wagon or ticking his coches and team mates off. There doesn't need to be an article on every NFL player saying that they are doing great to suggest that they are dong what they are supposed to do. I don't see you running around making these claims about Jake Delhome or David Garrard. I wonder why that is? Maybe because you despise VY like 50 other posters do on this board and "want" him to suffer. I think that's the case here.

Quote:
I have never seen one that says he is doing anything other than him making an ass of himself or quotes saying that he believes the QB position is up for grabs which is the exact opposite of what Fisher is saying.
Again, you're spinning his words saying that he wants to compete for the position and that he feels that it's up for grabs into him acting like a jerk. Sorry, but just because you hate the guy, I'm not naive enough to buy into your "spin" rhetoric.

Quote:
You think there is nothing wrong with what VY does or what Romo did is because you have never been in an environment where your actions reflect on a lot of other people. It does not matter that Romo went their to relax, he has yet to win a single playoff game and so the public percetion is not going to be kind to him. It is not what the media makes people think, on this story they reported it and the talk shows lit up with bad publicity for Romo, because he is the quarterback of the dallas cowboys.
Hey, you can be a media puppet all that you want and "buy" every little story they run with all that you want. I'll make my own perceptions. I guess you probably also believe that the Cowboys lost every game that Simpson attended that season where they said the Cowboys couldn't win if she attended the game, and that was a "total lie" by the media, but hey most people buy everything the media says without researching it for themselves. If you think ESPN gives you the full truth on just about everything, then you're mistaken bro.

Quote:
I am basically self employed now, after buying into a distributorship. If I do something at a Bike Rally it reflects on me my part of the company and the company as a whole. If I do something completely outrageous and it looks bad on the company I can have my distributorship yanked. It is called a character clause.
Well that may be true, but I'm not some guy living in the 60's where I think going to night clubs is "bad" and that you can't do that in your regular life and still be a good citezen. When VY is out there breaking the law, or beating someone up, or drinking and driving, then come talk to me.

And personally I don't know why I even bothered commenting on this subject when there are about 50 people that hate the guy so badly that there is no way they would ever give him credit for anything and are so blood thirsty to see VY completely fall and have a nervous break down. I'm not sure why I ever thought that I would get an objective discussion here. It's impossible if it involves VY on this board. Yeah, he screwed up and is a back up now, so may of you should be happy and you can thank the football gods and continue to roast him into an oblivion every time he sneezes or coughs. But right now, there isn't anything out there that suggests that he's been doing the wrong things as far as on the football field and with his coaches, so go ahead and turn this thread into another "Roast thread" if you want, but holler back at me when they're is actually something to talk about.

Last edited by Texecutioner; 05-29-2009 at 02:41 PM.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009   #24
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
“We expect a 100 percent commitment from Vince. We’ll accept nothing less than that,” he said. “This is about Vince Young, and this is about spending the time here and about committing himself to the offseason program and just doing the best he can to make himself a better football player. And take advantage of the experience he gained this year even though he didn’t play.”
~ Jeff Fisher

Old 05-29-2009   #25
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Love your responses, 90% of it was saying you do not have to answer or provide a link to your comments about articles or calling me a flat out hater. Hate the guy? Just because I disagree with your man love reach around antics for vy does not mean I hate the guy. I just think he is a crappy QB and when you have had guys like Pac-Man on your team who make it rain in clubs where people get paralyzed, maybe just maybe you might not want to do those things.

Not one damn person in here said do not go to clubs. It is that when you do just remember most cell phones can take pics and videos now and do not act like a thug or a want-to- be. Go there have fun, have a few drinks and dance with WOMEN not a bunch of fat grown men with shirts off.

Oh and your very first response was about how he was a leader in the PAST, then you try and smack talk me by claiming everything I am mentioning in the past. Sorry Jr you can not have it both was. You can name hundreds upon thousands of kids who were great leaders in HS, and just like Al Bundy they are telling stories about what they did then because they have not done anything since.
Old 05-29-2009   #26
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

When you are the franchise QB and people have plenty money invested in you, and in this day and age, you better be watching how you act. Throw money like that and you finah get jacked. That's all that makes this a story. Otherwise, who cares when you can just get a pic with Kassey Studdard at Texas Land and Cattle Co.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009   #27
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Oh and your very first response was about how he was a leader in the PAST, then you try and smack talk me by claiming everything I am mentioning in the past. Sorry Jr you can not have it both was. You can name hundreds upon thousands of kids who were great leaders in HS, and just like Al Bundy they are telling stories about what they did then because they have not done anything since.
Al Bundy was my hero.

However, we agree with you in premise. One's laurels at the collegiate level don't mean a dang thing at the professional level.

Signed,

Heisman Trophy winner, busts.
Old 05-29-2009   #28
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 103388 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm kinda with Tex on this 1. This is a non story & imo has no bearing on anything about the kid as of late. The only reason it's getting the headlines it's getting is b/c Pacman Jones has linked a negative connotation to the term "making it rain" & b/c it's the offseason & we have nothing to talk about.

Check out mario doing the unspeakable.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mElEIPg9ejk

By the way, this was the same offseason he was caught on video "racing" his lambo. I didn't hear too much about it here back then & i don't hear anyone questioning his maturity or if his teammates follow him as a leader of the defense now.

For arguments sake lets bring a real people into this. Ken Stabler wasn't exactly known as the consumate pro qb when he played yet his teammates had no problem following him. Ditto for Jim Mcmahon, Joe Namath. If you can play, it doesn't matter what you do off the field & that goes for any position.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009   #29
Polo

I think "making it rain" in a club can be a sign of immaturity or lack of priorities. Doesn't necessarily equate to him being a bad QB, but it doesn't send good vibes either....especially since, at this point, he's considered a failure...
Old 05-29-2009   #30
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I should have went this route:
Julius [to Bertier]: "Attitude reflects leadership, captain."

Seriously though, there's nothing wrong with having a few drinks, otherwise I would never be right.

Problem with Young is that he's had a few bouts with immaturity. "Making it rain" feeds directly into the perception of Vincent's immaturity. Whether we want to admit it or not, perception is reality. Thus the stint on the bench.

Immature people do not lead football teams.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polo View Post
I think "making it rain" in a club can be a sign of immaturity or lack of priorities. Doesn't necessarily equate to him being a bad QB, but it doesn't send good vibes either....especially since, at this point, he's considered a failure...
We're pretty much on the same page here.
Old 05-29-2009   #31
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
I'm kinda with Tex on this 1. This is a non story & imo has no bearing on anything about the kid as of late. The only reason it's getting the headlines it's getting is b/c Pacman Jones has linked a negative connotation to the term "making it rain" & b/c it's the offseason & we have nothing to talk about.

By the way, this was the same offseason he was caught on video "racing" his lambo. I didn't hear too much about it here back then & i don't hear anyone questioning his maturity or if his teammates follow him as a leader of the defense now.

For arguments sake lets bring a real people into this. Ken Stabler wasn't exactly known as the consumate pro qb when he played yet his teammates had no problem following him. Ditto for Jim Mcmahon, Joe Namath. If you can play, it doesn't matter what you do off the field & that goes for any position.
Actually it got plenty of run around here. Not as much as the racing video but it still got some people hot under the collar. Also, shortly there after Mario apologized for his error in judgment. It was also his rookie year. Let me repeat this because it is worth repeating, IT WAS HIS ROOKIE YEAR. Making mistakes when you come into a lot of money is one thing but you have to learn from them and so far Mario has shown he has learned and is maturing. VY not so much, it looks more like he is still immature.
Old 05-29-2009   #32
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111966 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

OMG!!! Mario Williams is making it rain!!! Can that thug!! He is supposed to be a leader on the defense and he was the #1 draft pick and is to be held to a higher standard!

Where is Texans Chick, Specnatz, and Brewster to spread their shame on our precious Mario Williams for having a good time in the club and giving away some free money? I guess we should all speculate that Mario is not doing what he is supposed to be doing and is out there acting a fool. How can his team mates respect a guy like that? He is in no way shape or form a leader now.

Old 05-29-2009   #33
Polo

Quote:

I remember quite a few people who questioned his maturity when it came to the Cars and making it rain...In fact, Mario himself admitted that it was a problem:

Quote:
It festered in college. The addiction only grew worse once he was given a six-year, $54-million contract as the 2006 draft's top overall pick.

Williams tried keeping it private, never wanting to use it as an excuse for a lackluster rookie season. But now that the Houston Texans defensive end is a budding star, Williams is willing to come clean.

He was hooked.

On cars.

Snicker if you will. Even Williams says the premise "sounds stupid." But when an off-field issue begins to affect a player's focus on football, it becomes a much more serious matter.

"I know this is off the subject," Williams said Tuesday while discussing his burgeoning NFL career. "But seriously, that's probably the biggest thing I had to overcome — my satisfaction of just having cars."
http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...io+making+rain
Old 05-29-2009   #34
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 36043 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Everything you've said to defend him will never excuse the fact that he's a dumbass.

Just sayin
The people that should be learning from this are the successful, supposedly smart owners. They will continue throwing tens of millions of dollars at unproven rookies though, proving that dumbassedness crosses all demographics.
Old 05-29-2009   #35
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Actually it got plenty of run around here. Not as much as the racing video but it still got some people hot under the collar. Also, shortly there after Mario apologized for his error in judgment. It was also his rookie year. Let me repeat this because it is worth repeating, IT WAS HIS ROOKIE YEAR. Making mistakes when you come into a lot of money is one thing but you have to learn from them and so far Mario has shown he has learned and is maturing. VY not so much, it looks more like he is still immature.
Spin it all that you want and make it okay for Mario, but blast another guy for doing the same thing and create a bunch of other BS behind it. In the end it isn't a big deal, and if you ever attended a night club in this century, you'd know that it's quite common and it isn't just the Pac Man Joneses of the world that have done that before. Go ahead and blast every other player in the NFL for what you think is wrong, but excuse it all if they're a HOuston Texan. Yeah, you get a lot of credibility with that.
Old 05-29-2009   #36
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Quote:
OMG!!! Mario Williams is making it rain!!! Can that thug!! He is supposed to be a leader on the defense and he was the #1 draft pick and is to be held to a higher standard!

Where is Texans Chick, Specnatz, and Brewster to spread their shame on our precious Mario Williams for having a good time in the club and giving away some free money? I guess we should all speculate that Mario is not doing what he is supposed to be doing and is out there acting a fool. How can his team mates respect a guy like that? He is in no way shape or form a leader now.

I never excued Mario, I said he did it his rookie year, never said one way or the other what I thought about Mario doing it. I do not think it is a good move and pretty much a boneheaded move. Again you tried and you missed it by that much.

You are a couple of years to late ... Texans_Chick actually did a story on this back when it was first released. Thank you for trying but you ...

Old 05-29-2009   #37
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 103388 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
He was apologizing for the lambo-gate thing, not throwing away money in a club. & so what if it was his rookie year. He was young & rich then & he's still young & rich. That's the kind of crap they do. & Just b/c Mario hasn't done anything since doesn't mean that he won't in the future or something won't come out later ala Vick. The bottom line is that they're both still kids with more money than they know what to do with.

If you can play, mostly nothing you do off the field matters, your teammates will follow u as long as u don't let them down on the gridiron. Qb is a special position & while i believe there are differences in the way you must act vs. being another skill position guy, those differences aren't as many as people think; again, there are numerous players to draw this conclusion from.

Last edited by Mr teX; 05-29-2009 at 03:30 PM.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009   #38
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Quote:
He was apologizing for the lambo-gate thing, not throwing away money in a club. & so what if it was his rookie year. He was young & rich then & he's still young & rich. That's the kind of crap they do. & Just b/c he Mario hasn't done anything since doesn't mean that he won't in the future or something won't come out later ala Vick. The bottom line is that they're both still kids with more money than they know what to do with & we know what kids to.....
So now your going to chastise him or make excuses for something someone is doing or has just done because of something he may or may not do in the future because you think think he can not learn and grow up?

Not that right there is just flat out genius.
Old 05-29-2009   #39
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Quote:
I never excued Mario, I said he did it his rookie year, never said one way or the other what I thought about Mario doing it. I do not think it is a good move and pretty much a boneheaded move. Again you tried and you missed it by that much.

You are a couple of years to late ... Texans_Chick actually did a story on this back when it was first released. Thank you for trying but you ...

Lol! Nice picture, but it doesn't make you look any smarter. It just shows that you're out to bash one guy and will excuse another guy for doing the same thing which takes all credibility away from you. If VY was a Texan, and Mario was a Titan you'd be calling Mario an immature thug and excusing VY for it.

If it's bad it's bad. If it's not a big deal, then it's not a big deal. Which one is it? I think YOU are the one that is attempting to have it both ways here.

Oh, but he was a rookie, so that doesn't count.

Do you follow Mario around all day long, and see what he does or doesn't do? Do you follow VY around all of the time and see what HE does or doesn't do? NO, you don't, but you certainly don't mind speculating about one guy negatively and patting the other on the back for the same action. Again, holler at me when you actually have something worthy of talking about.
Old 05-29-2009   #40
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 124742 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner View Post
The people that should be learning from this are the successful, supposedly smart owners. They will continue throwing tens of millions of dollars at unproven rookies though, proving that dumbassedness crosses all demographics.
True, true.

BUT, it still will not dismiss the fact that VY is dumber than a sack of ass.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read