Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-29-2009   #19
bigbrewster2000
4th Infantry

Rep Power: 4856 bigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sausage King "Making it Rain"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
How do you know all of this? Did you sit there with Fisher yesterday and have a one on one with him where he told you that VY wasn't doing any of this? I highly doubt that you did. You're basically just making things up here.

Show me an article within the last week that says VY isn't doing anything he's been asked to do by his coaches, and then I'll give you some credibility towards these claims, but from what I can tell you're simply trying to create a lot of smoke with some wet matches.

I'm defending the guy, because this is a non story and there is nothing currently out there suggesting that VY isn't doing what he's been asked to do by his coaches. From the last few articles I read, he was doing everything that was he was asked to do.
Im not making up anything. He did exactly what I said he did last season which was jack and crap and got benched for it. In addition he couldnt handle the pressure of being a starting QB last season. Ok great you read one article on ESPN that says he's doing the right thing over the last 2 weeks but the perception of the fans is that he isnt doing what he is supposed to do because history proves that fact. And for a player that is supposed to be doing the right thing right now, the last thing he should be doing is "making it rain" in a club which holds a negative conotation to it. I would say the same thing if it were Jacoby Jones. All the coaches are saying he is doing the right things but guess what 2 weeks of good behavior doesnt wipe out a few years of bad.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read