Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 05-26-2009   #1
Jackie Chiles
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9611 Jackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Slaton Chat

Just came across this on NFL.com:

http://chat.nfl.com/front/index/270

Tomorrow 12:15 Central, think up some questions for him.
Old 05-26-2009   #2
m5kwatts
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 876 m5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Slaton Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie Chiles View Post
Just came across this on NFL.com:

http://chat.nfl.com/front/index/270

Tomorrow 12:15 Central, think up some questions for him.
So Steve, can this Astros team get any worse?
m5kwatts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009   #3
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 104409 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Steve's chat is kind of boring. Nothing but one liners.

Jared Allen's chat is quite entertaining. The dude's got a sense of humor similar to my own.

http://chat.nfl.com/front/archived_chat/268
Old 05-27-2009   #4
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83762 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

We should ask him if he's still able to cut on a dime and does he still have the homerun speed with the added weight....

Also ask him what he thinks about Arian Foster and Jeremiah Johnson.

I'd also like to ask him what he thinks about Antoine Caldwell and if he thinks he could take the starting center position this year since Chris Myers left him high and dry on occasion last year.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009   #5
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 104409 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
We should ask him if he's still able to cut on a dime and does he still have the homerun speed with the added weight....

Also ask him what he thinks about Arian Foster and Jeremiah Johnson.

I'd also like to ask him what he thinks about Antoine Caldwell and if he thinks he could take the starting center position this year since Chris Myers left him high and dry on occasion last year.
His chat's already over. Plus, I submitted a couple of questions similar to yours, but they didn't get posted. Most of the questions they posted are kind of worthless.
Old 05-27-2009   #6
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83762 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
His chat's already over. Plus, I asked a couple of questions similar to yours, but they didn't get posted. Most of the questions they posted are kind of worthless.
Oh snap....I just noticed the time of the OP. LOL.

Damn missed it....I'll have to go back and read his responses.
Old 05-27-2009   #7
barrett
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 7786 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected

Why he's one of my favorites:

www.nfl.com

Quote:
Q: Whats your favorite touchdown celebration?
A: Steve Slaton:Giving the ball to the ref.

You gotta love him.
barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 05-27-2009   #8
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Clear sign that Slaton is no longer a rookie and is growing into a veteran player...

Quote:
mike, new york 01:43 PM ET
how do you feel about 18 games?
Quote:
Steve Slaton, Houston Texans
I hope we get compensated a little more if that happens
LOL...

I liked this though

Quote:
Nathan , IL 01:44 PM ET
Whats your favorite touchdown celebration?
Quote:
Giving the ball to the ref.
I really wished he would've answered this one honestly.....

Quote:
Reggie Bush, New Orleans 01:38 PM ET
Do you really think your better than me????!?!?!
Quote:
I don't know. It depends on people's opinion and what formation and play we're running.
I think by formation he was talking about lined up in the I and by play I think he was talking about a running play.
Old 05-27-2009   #9
pbat488
gig 'em

Rep Power: 12913 pbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrett View Post
Q: Whats your favorite touchdown celebration?
A: Steve Slaton:Giving the ball to the ref.
Hah! The reason I love Steve Slaton. A great player and a great professional.
pbat488 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009   #10
Ckw

So happy I got to meet him and get his sig tonight. Good times and a good guy. He was really friendly too; he was joking around with the fans and genuinely looked like he was having a good time.
Old 05-28-2009   #11
Sideline
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 118 Sideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Sideline

I often wonder how real alot of these chats are as the answers seem to be so quick and generic, its probably just me being cynical but they always seem to be pretty boring.
Sideline is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read