Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Texas High School Football
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02-08-2008   #1
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default '08 Opener Katy vs the Beast from the East.

The Katy Sun, a houston comunity Newspaper, is reporting Katy and North Shore are signing a home & home. The first game will be at Rhodes or Galena Park on August the 30th.

Page one below the fold. Vol. 15/#6.

I stand to be corrected...I believe Katy has eliminted North Shore twice from the play offs in the early ninties. It is NOT the first time they've met.

http://www.hcnonline.com/site/news.c...&nr=1&nostat=1
Old 09-06-2008   #2
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Katy 0-2

http://link.brightcove.com/services/...ctid1776541514

For the first time since 1981, Katy Starts the season with a goose egg in the win column and at the bottom of the district standings. With three new schools in the fold now, it was just a matter of time that the expansion of the district would catch up with the Katy football program. All of the other Katy schools sit at 2-0. A lot of IOU's been built up for Katy Proper over the last twenty years. We'll see if the chickens finally come back home to roost for Katy Proper this season. We'll see if the Katy can with stand the tsumani coming or will they fold ? Stay tuned HS football fans. Nothing wrong with Gary Joseph....my book, the boosters are so arrogant at Katy they'll run the guy. That won't solve any problem, just exasperate it.
Old 09-07-2008   #3
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 49241 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: '08 Opener Katy vs the Beast from the East.

Oops, now 0-2. It appears that The Woodlands (winning 47-0) will be a force this year. LaMarque and Eisenhower are also 02.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008   #4
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Well once again it looks like Katy HS is the only one left standing from the area.... But that is no surprise, they are who we thought they are..!!!
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008   #5
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 49241 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Congrats to Katy for their ourstanding year, and my best wishes is to take it to State and bring home the trophy.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008   #6
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Next week will be back to back for Katy !!! So much for all of the other so called POWERHOUSE teams up North...so sad, and for all you other Katy teams, good year for most of you !! Your time will come soon enough !!
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008   #7
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarStruck View Post
Oops, now 0-2. It appears that The Woodlands (winning 47-0) will be a force this year. LaMarque and Eisenhower are also 02.
My deepest apologies Katy Tigers. I had the grave dug for sure. Back to Back after starting out 0-2.

Never underestimate the power of the Katy crimson tide.

In terms of talent not the best ever Katy team. In terms of "team", never been any Katy team better, ever.

congrats guys.

Mark down Wiley as another victim of the wrap around draw. They're still looking for it.
Old 05-05-2009   #8
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

I have been away for a long time. Can you tell me it's North Shore - Galena Park or just North Shore? Is it fighting yellow jackets?

If someone knows about this. Please let me know.
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009   #9
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6845 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

North Shore HS is the Mustangs and Galena Park HS is the Yellow Jackets. Those are the two high schools in Galena Park ISD. I don't know why North Shore is often listed as North Shore - Galena Park.
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009   #10
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTP2110 View Post
North Shore HS is the Mustangs and Galena Park HS is the Yellow Jackets. Those are the two high schools in Galena Park ISD. I don't know why North Shore is often listed as North Shore - Galena Park.
Thank you for your info. I thought they merged. I guess not. Again, thanks.
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009   #11
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTP2110 View Post
They add district name to some schools, I don't know why.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009   #12
Polo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan View Post
They add district name to some schools, I don't know why.
Because there are other schools with the same name so they differentiate by the district...
Old 05-05-2009   #13
Polo

I went to North Shore for a half a semester and played my sopmore year for them...

I got some really good coaching from them...

And I really don't care for Katy....bleh...

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Texas High School Football
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read