Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 04-27-2009   #21
RipTraxx
Free Agent

Rep Power: 40 RipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to RipTraxx
Default Re: Brian Cushing in Madden 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyE View Post
They probably put 10 since Madden 10 in the game he's on.
Im gonna go with no...
Old 04-28-2009   #22
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 17475 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected

I curse EA for having exclusive rights to NFL players names and stadiums and everything football. The 2K series were just as good and a lot cheaper. Madden is for die-hard fans only because it is loaded with features and is a very tough game to play if your new to the franchise.

I hope 2K can come back in a few years *sigh*
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009   #23
RipTraxx
Free Agent

Rep Power: 40 RipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to RipTraxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan4Ever View Post
I curse EA for having exclusive rights to NFL players names and stadiums and everything football. The 2K series were just as good and a lot cheaper. Madden is for die-hard fans only because it is loaded with features and is a very tough game to play if your new to the franchise.

I hope 2K can come back in a few years *sigh*
i take the texans to the SB every year........
Old 04-28-2009   #24
LonerATO
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10015 LonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
maybe its time to end my EA Sports boycott.
I haven't bought a Madden game since they diss'ed Mario with those VY and RB commercials.
I refuse to buy any EA game after they got the exclusive rights to the NFL and tried to buy up the rights to NBA. I miss the 2K sports games by Visual Concepts as they were so much better then Madden. I didnt see your post Texan4Ever and I agree 100%
Old 04-28-2009   #25
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 26409 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyE View Post
They probably put 10 since Madden 10 in the game he's on.
LOL, no, it was his number in college.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RipTraxx View Post
i take the texans to the SB every year........
Same. Easily.

And while we're on this video game subject, I hope 2K buys the rights to the NBA.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009   #26
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by m5kwatts View Post
78 is bull c*** for the 2nd linebacker off the board in the draft... keith rivers was like an 85 whose rookie year in the game...i think 84 is appropriate for cushing but his awareness has to be higher than the 60s...i thinkin more low 70s....plus his toughness has to be in the 90s
Keith Rivers deserved that rating though. He and Mayo were in a class of their own, until Rivers got hurt.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009   #27
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 26409 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Also, my player ratings go up all the time. I'll have Cushing in the 90s soon enough.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009   #28
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 91085 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected

Madden rankings are a popularity contest for rookies because nobody knows how good they really are. Case in point Bush being the best rookie to ever appear in a Madden game. Only time will tell.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009   #29
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Section: 118 Row B
Rep Power: 2030 AnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to AnthonyE

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
LOL, no, it was his number in college.
That's down right kooky. -.- my bad...

Ha. That's what happens when you never watch college football outside of C-USA and Big 12. Or keep up with the draft. The only picks I saw live was the first, sixth and 7th rounds due to prior commitments with school. bleh, didn't even have a chance to research beforehand.

Oh, and for those of ya'll who didn't download the excel file, I went ahead and compiled the ratings. I'll skip Cushing since he's already been mentioned.

Connor Barwin: 70 OVR, 84 SPD, 88 ACC, 78 STR, 76 AGI, 48 AWR
Antoine Caldwell: 72 OVR, 60 SPD, 84 ACC, 80 STR, 62 AGI, 48 AWR
Anthony Hill: 63 OVR, crap attributes rest of the way... rofl
James Casey: 73 OVR, 74 SPD, 73 ACC, 61 STR, 75 AGI, 63 AWR

Those are the only 5 (including Cushing) on the list so far. I was going to do each attribute, but there are way too many, and I should be waking up in about 3 hours. So meh. i'll finish tomorrow or something.

CLICK HERE for the Excel file link if you want it.

Last edited by AnthonyE; 04-28-2009 at 03:45 AM.
AnthonyE is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read