Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-01-2005   #11
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegr8fan
on his accurancy, I am perfectly happy with that. I think he is highly accurate. I also think that some of those int's come from balls bouncing off his receivers hands and into the Defense. I have no problem with Carr's accuracy or his arm strength.

Now on his reads, yes, he needs ALOT of work. I hold out the hope that this is something that one acquires with more reps. So the more games he plays the better he gets at this, hopefully.

Carr has also learned how to put a little 'touch' on his throws which make them easier to catch, IMHO.

See it isn't all bad stuff.

Just wish he would call an audible that worked occasionally. And he would stop doing the 'look at AJ, dump it to DD' scheme that he seems to have made too much of a habit out of. There are other players out there working for the ball also.

I have been watching you rag on Carr up and down through out this post. I have a question for you. Do you think Brady is a good QB? Perhaps even a very good one. Perhaps one you would prefer having on your team?

De Oppresso Liber

Last edited by edo783; 05-01-2005 at 07:46 PM.
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read