Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 04-16-2009   #1
Big Lou
Stop Clowning

Section: DirecTV
Rep Power: 21478 Big Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Any Texans Fans going to the Arizona game???

Houston transplant living in Vegas. I'm so going to the Cardinals game, are there and Texans fans in Arizone on the thread, or maybe some fans making the journey.

I want to get a group of people in one area. I have friends from DC and Baltimore that told me Cardinal Fans are calm and quiet so I want to get some crazy H-Town folks together to blow the roof off down there in Phoenix.

By the way I'm wear Deep Steel Blue, since Battle Red would be a bad idea in Cardinals Land, plus Liberty White would blend in as well.

Anyway anybody who goes lets kook up!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-16-2009   #2
Hoss
i need a beer..

Rep Power: 445 Hoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Hoss
Default Re: Any Texans Fans going to the Arizona game???

I'm thinking about going.My brother-in-law is a Cards fan think it would be a fun game to go to.

sig-False Start
Hoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009   #3
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

This is my probable OOT game. My niece lives in Phoenix and is a HUGE Cards fan, BUT, also a great TEXAN fan when we don't play the Cards. Haven't worked out all the details, but, I'm pretty sure I'll make this game.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009   #4
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 187 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

A big maybe for me too. My best friend and fellow season ticket holder just got assigned to Phoenix for his recruiting post in the USMC. I will know more in a couple of months.....
YellerLotYeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009   #5
texanskan
Veteran

Section: 115 Row H
Rep Power: 611 texanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Skype™ to texanskan

My father lives there so I'm gonna go, PM me

"You either got a jump shot or you slang crack rock"
texanskan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009   #6
Silver Oak
Hall of Fame

Section: way up the ramp
Rep Power: 560 Silver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respected

if you go the route of the Texans website and get the package there, can you just get the tickets and then stay somewhere else? I want to be around Texans fans, but would prefer other accomodations.

Anyone?
Silver Oak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009   #7
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 74980 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Lou View Post
Houston transplant living in Vegas. I'm so going to the Cardinals game, are there and Texans fans in Arizone on the thread, or maybe some fans making the journey.

I want to get a group of people in one area. I have friends from DC and Baltimore that told me Cardinal Fans are calm and quiet so I want to get some crazy H-Town folks together to blow the roof off down there in Phoenix.

By the way I'm wear Deep Steel Blue, since Battle Red would be a bad idea in Cardinals Land, plus Liberty White would blend in as well.

Anyway anybody who goes lets kook up!!!!!!!!!
I have a friend lives in Vegas. He and his are going to drive to Pheonix and spend the weekend with my wife and me. I would love to hang out with Texan fans. Let me know where everyone is meeting.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 04-20-2009   #8
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 39244 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

I might be heading out there as well.
Old 04-20-2009   #9
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 72917 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

I will be heading out. My fiance's cousin lives in Arizona and we plan on coming out for the game, Vegas, and some sight seeing.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009   #10
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 72917 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Where will yall be purchasing your tickets from? Ive never done and OOT game.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009   #11
aguzman98
noob

My brother-in-law has season tickets and I've already claimed his Texans tickets, we need to do a huge tailgate since everyone here in PHX is saying that this is a cream puff game and give the Texans no chance...
aguzman98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009   #12
texansdrummer
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 8156 texansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to texansdrummer

I'd be down.......last season, I went into the Black Hole as a Texans fan. The Cardinals will be one of the closest games to me (LA). So.....yeah, let's bring it to Phoenix!!!!!!
texansdrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009   #13
Battle Red Flash
Veteran

Rep Power: 25 Battle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performer

The Battle Red Bunch is going.
We have at least 5 guys going, maybe 8.
We also know the dueling piano guy at the Shout House in Glendale who is a Texans fan. He says come on by Saturday Night!

Old 05-12-2009   #14
Battle Red Flash
Veteran

Rep Power: 25 Battle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
Where will yall be purchasing your tickets from? Ive never done and OOT game.
I've had the best luck at Stub Hub. But onlinetickets.com is good too.
Old 05-12-2009   #15
Battle Red Flash
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by aguzman98 View Post
My brother-in-law has season tickets and I've already claimed his Texans tickets, we need to do a huge tailgate since everyone here in PHX is saying that this is a cream puff game and give the Texans no chance...
HAH! Just like Green Bay last year! Those fans were HOT and it was only 6 degrees. They acted like they didn't even know there was two Texas teams.
Old 05-12-2009   #16
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 74980 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm going

Looking forward to tailgating with fellow Texans fans on enemy soil.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009   #17
Battle Red Flash
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
I might be heading out there as well.
Battle Red Bunch has their seats! Section 122, Row 17.
Let's load up sections nearby!

And plan on hitting the Shout House on Saturday night if you don't have any other plans.

Now to find out where to tailgate......
Old 06-01-2009   #18
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I got a friend in Phoenix with season tickets, I am going and will probably bring my assistant yellers. Should be a good time.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read