Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

View Poll Results: How many primetime regular season gfames will we get?
0 - I'm pessimistic 4 8.00%
1 - I'm still pessimistic 20 40.00%
2 - At least we deserve this! 22 44.00%
3-5 - Colts? Who da hell are da Colts?!? 1 2.00%
6-15 - And we'll win em' all! 1 2.00%
16 BABY, BECAUSE MARIO & COMPANY ROCK THE HOUSE! 2 4.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-14-2009   #41
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 74306 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I think we're getting another MNF game

I was feeling positive.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009   #42
Lucky

Rep Power: 181825 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
I was feeling positive.
When the schedule is released, and the Texans do not receive the plethora of primetime opportunities, there will be multiple threads here on how the NFL gives the Texans no respect and how there is a conspiracy against Bob McNair. I just wanted to give some perspective as to why the Texans might not get a MNF game in '09. Not trying to be Debbie Downer.

The primetime game that I'd like to see the Texans in will be played February 7, 2010 in Miami.
Old 04-14-2009   #43
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 74306 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
When the schedule is released, and the Texans do not receive the plethora of primetime opportunities, there will be multiple threads here on how the NFL gives the Texans no respect and how there is a conspiracy against Bob McNair. I just wanted to give some perspective as to why the Texans might not get a MNF game in '09. Not trying to be Debbie Downer.

The primetime game that I'd like to see the Texans in will be played February 7, 2010 in Miami.
To be honest, I didn't even read any of the thread, so I wasn't complaining. My main concerns are winning and how many games will be televised in my area, regardless of prime time....but I'll still gripe when the time comes.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009   #44
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
It's not that. Last time, I think I got home after midnight, then had to get up and be at work, at 5:30am the next morning. I could probably do it again, but I really don't want to.

Oh yeah, I live in Port Arthur, pretty close to the Texas Louisiana Border.

easy solution. watch the game, drive home & then to work and then sleep at work. you're welcome.
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009   #45
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 296677 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
HAHAHA yeah i love it both of thoes games were Battle red has well

but now since whats his face said our battle red unis look like giant ketchup bottles i dont like battle red LOL
I've never liked that all red look. The Cardinals have a mostly red uni, that I wish our Battle Reds resembled.

I think it's just the gloss on ours that I don't like.
Old 04-14-2009   #46
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frak The Jags View Post
Im a season ticket holder...I heard nothing of the sort...
Oh yeah. Sorry. He's also from Boston so his source actually came from The New England people.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009   #47
Mike Kerns
LYSB Podcast

Section: My Living Room
Rep Power: 1518 Mike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Mike Kerns Send a message via Yahoo to Mike Kerns Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Kerns

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
Oh yeah. Sorry. He's also from Boston so his source actually came from The New England people.
Ah. That makes a little more sense. I was getting a little jealous...
Mike Kerns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009   #48
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 23832 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

I predicted the first game right.
Old 04-14-2009   #49
V3rm0nt3r
All Pro

Section: Wherever the biggest TV is
Rep Power: 2846 V3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respected

im hoping for a Monday night game against New England. VT is Pat country and i hate those cheating assholes so i'd love to walk around on a Tuesday afternoon in my Dre jersey, Texans sandals, Houston hat, and twirling my matching lanyard (yes i'm that cool) in front of all of these douche bags and have them feel all of my hate. especially after Mario tears whats left of Brady's leg off. sweet sweet revenge.
V3rm0nt3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009   #50
Titansfan3801
Rookie

http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/200..._at_houst.html

I put this in the other thread too, but you open against the Jets.
Titansfan3801 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009   #51
J. Sean Wonton
Veteran

Rep Power: 83 J. Sean Wonton is a quality contributor and well respectedJ. Sean Wonton is a quality contributor and well respectedJ. Sean Wonton is a quality contributor and well respectedJ. Sean Wonton is a quality contributor and well respectedJ. Sean Wonton is a quality contributor and well respectedJ. Sean Wonton is a quality contributor and well respectedJ. Sean Wonton is a quality contributor and well respectedJ. Sean Wonton is a quality contributor and well respectedJ. Sean Wonton is a quality contributor and well respectedJ. Sean Wonton is a quality contributor and well respectedJ. Sean Wonton is a quality contributor and well respected

Wow, this schedule looks pretty good for us. I think we have a really good shot at a winning record based on the schedule and last year, but it looks like the toughest part will be winning the division.
J. Sean Wonton is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read