Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 04-13-2009   #21
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194572 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The Andre & Matt Show (Texans vs. Miami) about to start on NFLN

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
fixed it for you...
and I agree. I hadn't been that p.o.'d since the previous week. He's lucky we won anyway.
You do know Andre fumbled a ball, and Schuab threw two ill advised throws which resulted in INTs, and he still continued to try to force the ball.......

There were a lot of mistakes in this game. No reason to call anyone player out, for any of them. It was a poor show as a team, at times...... mixed with a lot of damn good play.
Old 04-13-2009   #22
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 164018 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
You do know Andre fumbled a ball, and Schuab threw two ill advised throws which resulted in INTs, and he still continued to try to force the ball.......

There were a lot of mistakes in this game. No reason to call anyone player out, for any of them. It was a poor show as a team, at times...... mixed with a lot of damn good play.
Yep I know we kinda stunk it up at times. But, give 'em credit, they pulled one out of their anatomy when it counted. A 180 turnaround from the previous week when they gave away what should have been a sure win vs. the colts.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009   #23
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 201178 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

I just watched this last night. Jesussss.......the Texans looked so hot and cold. One minute they were flawless, the next they looked like a high school team. I'm surprised they won, but it was nice to seem them pull it out. Miami really screwed up their defensive coverage on that very last play with Schaub running it in, otherwise Matt might still be trying to live down losing the game.

But whatever, they won a game when they didn't look so good and that's very important.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009   #24
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194572 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
I just watched this last night. Jesussss.......the Texans looked so hot and cold. One minute they were flawless, the next they looked like a high school team. I'm surprised they won, but it was nice to seem them pull it out. Miami really screwed up their defensive coverage on that very last play with Schaub running it in, otherwise Matt might still be trying to live down losing the game.

But whatever, they won a game when they didn't look so good and that's very important.
I think they did the same thing, on the play before. There was a huge hole in front of Schuab, and I was saying, "Run!!!" but he tried to force it to Andre.

The next play looked dang near the same, except that the draw was in.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read