Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 04-27-2005   #41
HardCoreTxn
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to HardCoreTxn Send a message via MSN to HardCoreTxn Send a message via Yahoo to HardCoreTxn

I wish AG the best of luck in the Big D, but I do think we will see a change in Buchannon's attitude seeing how he and Andre are former teamates thru high school and college, Aj will step bucs game up in practice and teach him about class.
HardCoreTxn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005   #42
ATX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 144 ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respected

all these offseason moves imo will benefit the texans more in 2006 than 2005. let's look at 2005 coming up. how many rookie starters you think we'll have on offense and defense starting the season? probably none for the first time in club history. this is a good thing i believe, look at the yop teams in the league and see how many rookies they have starting. very few if any. from now on we can draft players and not expect them to start right away. they can play 2nd or 3rd string, learn the system, and come in and contribute as we release other older players. i also think Gaffney will have a better year coming into his 4th year. i'm also thinking alot of guys we've drafted over the years will just keep getting better. peek, wells, gaffney, earl, wand finally have some years under their belt and should only improve.
ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005   #43
gr8slayer

Yeah but you added Greenwood (trust me we had to see him twice a year and were glad he is gone) and PB who just needs some good coaching. Throw Peek in at MLB, Babin at OLB, and Greenwood at OLB and you got yourself one hell of a LB corps. Although I hope the Texans get rid of that damn 3-4, man that blows.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read