Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

View Poll Results: Continue with the current mock, or stop and start the next?
Continue through 7 rounds 8 38.10%
Stop, assign new teams, and start a new 7-rounder 13 61.90%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-01-2009   #17
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Okay, so where are we on this mock draft??

I realize this is not for everyone. thats why I suggested speeding things up earlier with minimum delays & driving the pick process rather than you guys debating pick by pick until a broad based consensus was reached, simply not enough time.

if anyone wishes to start another MOCK DRAFT go ahead but count me out. I've grown weary (no offense Fred) especially to first round mocks. have we not seen enough of those already? the real value in doing this in the first place I thought was to better understand this draft class as a whole & actual team needs other than the Texans?

I can only speak for myself, of course but Mission accomplished so far. I really don't follow KC football closely yet even after the big trade (pre-draft for this thread) it enabled me to make solid picks that should/would help the Chiefs turn things around.

1st - Aaron Curry- best defensive player on the board
2nd - Matt Cassel & Mike Vrabel- starting QB & OLB
3rd - Mike Thomas - best WR available 2nd day fills the slot
4th - Xavier Fulton - athletic tackle oppossite Branden Albert
5th - Roy Miller - solid, productive experienced inside tackle/nose
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read