Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 03-26-2009   #1
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Chiweenies

My miniture Dauschound (Mini) and miniture Chuihuaha (Bob Barker) had puppies yesterday 03/25/2009. We had 4 puppies of which 2 I beleive are already spoken for if anyone is interested lemme know.

Below are some pictures of her last puppies. Kinda looks like a small black lab.

Andrew

Old 03-26-2009   #2
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Chiweenies

Very cool looking Andrew!! You should have no problem getting the new pups a new home.
Old 03-26-2009   #3
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20599 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

Sooooo cute!!!
Old 03-26-2009   #4
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

they're very cool dogs, the puppies are more like the chihuhua with the activity level. Our dauschound is more laid back and relaxed. But they look more like the dauschound go figure.
Old 03-27-2009   #5
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post

Dachshunds are cool! (note my avatar)
Rebel would have too much fun with a bro or sis like him, at least one that is not 12 like Dammutt.
Good luck Andrew, I am sure they will get loving homes fast.
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009   #6
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33836 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo cute.
Old 03-27-2009   #7
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by FILO_girl View Post
Dachshunds are cool! (note my avatar)
Rebel would have too much fun with a bro or sis like him, at least one that is not 12 like Dammutt.
Good luck Andrew, I am sure they will get loving homes fast.
i think we only have 1 possibly left depending on whether or not Amy wants to keep one or not. I'm trying to talk her out of it. If she ends up gettin her way we are completely out of puppies.
Sponsored links
Old 03-28-2009   #8
BSofA04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 304 BSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respected

Very cute dog!
Old 03-28-2009   #9
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 154151 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

I have a miniature Dachshund too...wonderful dogs. It looks like you have the worlds first weinerlab.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009   #10
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
I have a miniature Dachshund too...wonderful dogs. It looks like you have the worlds first weinerlab.
not a weiner lab Vinny lol, tis a weiner chuihuaha mix. Just came out looking like a miniture lab. Talked to some of the people that got a few of the other puppies and said theirs never really got any bigger than they were as a puppy. Turner was kind of a freak and got taller and bigger/fatter than the rest. I guess he's the giant of the puppies. The rest of the new puppies are about the size of my cell phone.
Old 03-28-2009   #11
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
i think we only have 1 possibly left depending on whether or not Amy wants to keep one or not. I'm trying to talk her out of it. If she ends up gettin her way we are completely out of puppies.
I have a feeling Amy gets her way!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009   #12
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I have a feeling Amy gets her way!!

god I hope not. We have 2 dogs right now. don't know if I want a nother
Old 03-29-2009   #13
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Oh man I want one! I plan on getting a dog when I move into my apartment later this year

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009   #14
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
Oh man I want one! I plan on getting a dog when I move into my apartment later this year
lot of issues with having dogs and apartments.
Old 03-31-2009   #15
grinch1134
Veteran

Rep Power: 1113 grinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respected

Not passing judgment at all, but how do you have a dog named Bob Barker that isn't spayed or neutered?
grinch1134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009   #16
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by grinch1134 View Post
Not passing judgment at all, but how do you have a dog named Bob Barker that isn't spayed or neutered?
lol no joke right. He'll be getting fixed shortly.
Old 05-03-2009   #17
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Chiweenies are of age now so if anyone is interested lemme know.

2 Boys 2 girls all black, Girls are fluffy boys are slick. I think wife wants to keep a girl.

Last edited by Andrew6; 05-03-2009 at 11:47 PM.
Andrew6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009   #18
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Old 06-12-2009   #19
Andrew6
Site Contributor

still have one boy(Marley) left if anyones looking for a puppy. And yes looks like Amy got her way. I think we're keeping the girl (Dora, cause she's an explorer)

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read