Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-24-2009   #11
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 95464 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Member Mock Rounds 4-7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
I bet he was. Shaft has been on for an hour and still hasn't made his pick. He probably thought Allen would fall and didn't research anybody else for the pick. I would have prefered Allen @ 108 instead of Taylor.
Yea me too and I agree that Taylor would not start for us. I have watched every second of every Michigan game for the last 4 years (yes I did not miss a second of the Mich/OSU game this year) and Taylor did nothing but continue the trend of Michigan DT disappointments.

Gabe Watson and Alan Branch were amazing DT's for us when they were younger, but the older they got the less they produced. The same can be said for Taylor as he was an outstanding asset as an underclassmen, but wasn't even the best DT on the team last year.

I wouldn't have had a problem with Allen in the 4th as that's pretty much where he has been projected and I prefer CB over DT in the draft anyway. That's just my preference though.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read