Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 03-19-2009   #41
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 154446 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Member Mock Rounds 4-7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Guys, can you fill me in with the draft needs of these teams and what positions and in what order they might draft the first 3 rounds:

Saints, Browns, Lions, Seahawks, Ravens, Colts, Dolphins, Pats, Broncos, Bucs, Falcons, Eagles, Cards, Packers, Bills, Ginats, Rams and Redskins.

Thanks
http://www.drafttek.com/teamneeds2009.html
Old 03-19-2009   #42
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 105157 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Damn! The Browns didn't have a pick in the 3rd so I quit keepin track. Can somebody post available players?

I'll be in in the morning. Thanks
Old 03-19-2009   #43
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
Thanks much. That's a good one!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009   #44
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81923 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected

Ok so who is moding the rest of this thing just so I know who to pm my picks to if I will be unavailable?

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009   #45
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39273 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
I know, but he's gonna mess with me anyways, so I figured I would be the first one to strike!

I wish someone would pick though, so we can get this thAng rollin'!
Please, I have yet to say anything about your picks. Just wait til your next two picks suck though.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009   #46
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 154446 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
Ok so who is moding the rest of this thing just so I know who to pm my picks to if I will be unavailable?
JCTexan
Old 03-19-2009   #47
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39273 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
I don't mind helping out if need be. We could actually have more than one person to help mod this.
Old 03-19-2009   #48
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Damn! The Browns didn't have a pick in the 3rd so I quit keepin track. Can somebody post available players?

I'll be in in the morning. Thanks
I'm assuming that means you're staying around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post

Lions - Super Mario
Rams - WolverineFan
Chiefs - beerlover
Seahawks - gtexan02
Browns - HOU-TEX
Bengals - mussop
Raiders - Goldensilence
Jaguars - Texan4Ever
Packers - bah007
Niners - Specnatz
Bills - TexansSeminole
Broncos - Kaiser Toro
Redskins - steelbtexan
Saints - The Pencil Neck
Texans - Shaft75
Chargers - Tailgate
Jets - gtexan02
Bears - jgl35
Buccaneers - TimeKiller
Eagles - Mari-OWNED!
Vikings -
Patriots - rmartin65
Falcons - JCTexan
Dolphins - Honoring Earl 34
Ravens - DiehardChris
Colts - Texan_JBZ
Giants - Lork 88
Titans - TimeKiller
Cardinals - BigBull17
Steelers - Ole Miss Texan
Cowboys - Honoring Earl 34
Panthers - The Pencil Neck
Old 03-19-2009   #49
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69450 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

Whoever takes the Packers can PM me and I will give them a list of need positions and prospects I was targeting if they are interested.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009   #50
Mari-OWNED!
Bucco Bruce

Rep Power: 4281 Mari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm not participating, in the other thread I said anyone could have the Eagles and it's Texan4Ever's now.
Mari-OWNED! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009   #51
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 27364 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm down for the Chargers...
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009   #52
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

The Vikings, Packers & Cardinals (Bigbull17 said he wasn't going to do the 4th in the other thread) are available. I have PM’d Goldensilence, Specnatz, Ole Miss Texan, Timekiller, Texan JBZ, gtexan02 to see if they are still doing this.

Lions - Super Mario
Rams - WolverineFan
Chiefs - beerlover
Seahawks - gtexan02
Browns - HOU-TEX
Bengals - mussop
Raiders - Goldensilence
Jaguars - Texan4Ever
Packers -
Niners - Specnatz
Bills - TexansSeminole
Broncos - Kaiser Toro
Redskins - steelbtexan
Saints - The Pencil Neck
Texans - Shaft75
Chargers - Tailgate
Jets - gtexan02
Bears - jgl35
Buccaneers - TimeKiller
Eagles - Texan4Ever
Vikings -
Patriots - rmartin65
Falcons - JCTexan
Dolphins - Honoring Earl 34
Ravens - DiehardChris
Colts - Texan_JBZ
Giants - Lork 88
Titans - TimeKiller
Cardinals -
Steelers - Ole Miss Texan
Cowboys - Honoring Earl 34
Panthers - The Pencil Neck
Old 03-19-2009   #53
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

Lions - Super Mario You are on the clock!

These teams are up next

Rams - WolverineFan
Chiefs - beerlover
Seahawks - gtexan02
Browns - HOU-TEX
Bengals - mussop

Lets get this thing going its starting to get ridiculous. If a team comes up without a GM then lets just take the first player with 3 votes. Anyone have a better solution Im all ears. If not lets get rollin.
mussop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009   #54
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Lions - Super Mario You are on the clock!

These teams are up next

Rams - WolverineFan
Chiefs - beerlover
Seahawks - gtexan02
Browns - HOU-TEX
Bengals - mussop

Lets get this thing going its starting to get ridiculous. If a team comes up without a GM then lets just take the first player with 3 votes. Anyone have a better solution Im all ears. If not lets get rollin.
Cowboys had the Lions pick from the Roy Williams trade and selected Derrick Williams out of Penn State .
Old 03-19-2009   #55
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
Cowboys had the Lions pick from the Roy Williams trade and selected Derrick Williams out of Penn State .
Yep... Chiefs are on the clock. The rest of the fourth round...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
http://www.nfl.com/draft/story?id=09...s&confirm=true

97. Dallas (from Detroit) - Derrick Williams, WR, Penn State
98. Kansas City
99. St. Louis
100. Cleveland
101 Seattle
102 Cincinnati
103 Jacksonville
104 Oakland
105 Green Bay
106 Buffalo
107 San Francisco
108 Houston
109 San Diego
110 Denver
111 N.Y. Jets (from Washington)
112 New Orleans
113 Dallas
114 New Orleans (from N.Y. Jets)
115 Chicago
116 Tampa Bay
117 Philadelphia
118 Houston (from Minnesota)
119 Baltimore
120 New England
121 Atlanta
122 Miami
123 Indianapolis
124 Carolina
125 N.Y. Giants
126 Tennessee
127 Arizona
128 Pittsburgh
Old 03-19-2009   #56
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

Whew Hooo!!! Progress!!! Lets keep it going.
mussop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009   #57
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 17475 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected

There is still a lot of talented players available to fill team needs. I think this is where the small-school gems come out.
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009   #58
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm still in for the Steelers.
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009   #59
jgl35
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1760 jgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respected

I will pick up Arizona.
jgl35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009   #60
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 58645 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Someones going to have to take over Sea and NJY for me, as I just don't don't know enough about any of the prospects to make an informed choice. Good luck!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read