Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 03-06-2009   #1
ATRAIN
ATX TEXANS FAN

Rep Power: 936 ATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Anyone up for a draft gtg or party? (Austin area)

Im hoping to be in Austin during that weekend and was wondering if anyone was getting together for the draft?
ATRAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009   #2
rickyb
Scarlet is hot.

Rep Power: 211 rickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Anyone up for a draft gtg or party? (Austin area)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATRAIN View Post
Im hoping to be in Austin during that weekend and was wondering if anyone was getting together for the draft?
Yes. I watched at Doc's last year. A good venue. I'm open to other places also.

Let's list some potential locations, feel free to add:
Doc's Backyard
rickyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009   #3
ATRAIN
ATX TEXANS FAN

Rep Power: 936 ATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyb View Post
Yes. I watched at Doc's last year. A good venue. I'm open to other places also.

Let's list some potential locations, feel free to add:
Doc's Backyard
Where is that? I might have to go to an engagement party (but im trying to avoid it hahaha). I have never seen the draft anywhere other than at home.
Old 03-07-2009   #4
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 57395 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected

Barrett and I will be getting together somewhere to watch it. I just don't want to be at a Longhorn draft party... if you know what I mean.
dalemurphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009   #5
ATRAIN
ATX TEXANS FAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
Barrett and I will be getting together somewhere to watch it. I just don't want to be at a Longhorn draft party... if you know what I mean.
LMAO yeah I hear ya man.
Old 03-07-2009   #6
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATRAIN View Post
Where is that? I might have to go to an engagement party (but im trying to avoid it hahaha). I have never seen the draft anywhere other than at home.
There is more than one location but the one Rick and I saw the draft at last year is Ben White and Brodie.

It was not to bad as far as Longhorn folks go.
Old 03-07-2009   #7
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

I might be out of town that weekend (like I always seem to be on draft weekend), but if I'm not - I'm in if you guys will have me.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 03-07-2009   #8
Sal Rosenberg
All Pro

Rep Power: 111 Sal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respected

I wish I was still there.But who knows I may be there that weekend.
Sal Rosenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009   #9
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
There is more than one location but the one Rick and I saw the draft at last year is Ben White and Brodie.

It was not to bad as far as Longhorn folks go.
Actually thats Brodie and 290, in Sunset Valley. Ben White technically does not intersect Brodie!
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009   #10
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 91628 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected

If there's anyone in shreveport send me and IM. I've never had the opportunity to watch the draft with another actual Texans fan.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009   #11
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 41444 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Dern! It is my birthday weekend and heading out to Big Bend.
Old 03-09-2009   #12
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

My brother's wedding is on the 25th so I will actually be in the Houston area.
Old 03-09-2009   #13
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm game! Y'all may see me online a lot but not posting... my keyboard on my phone is broken. A new one is being sent so until then... sit tight... I can use the touch screen but not the keyboard. It's a G1 phone. What a piece of junk. *sigh*

I'm definitely game. I now live in Pflugerville. Will detail a post later on when I have full access but definitely count me in. I will be able to view the post but not necessarily respond.
Old 03-09-2009   #14
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 73433 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWig View Post
Actually thats Brodie and 290, in Sunset Valley. Ben White technically does not intersect Brodie!
Or is it technically 290/71 and Brodie.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009   #15
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
Or is it technically 290/71 and Brodie.
That is technically correct!
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read