Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 02-04-2009   #1
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57907 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default WVU Lonestar Alumni Dinner for Steve Slaton

If you can handle the stereotypical white guy/college head and the annoying lady (and her drunk female friend) who sounds like she has her mouth on the camera mic (which will cause you to toggle the volume, because she's loud and Steve kinda mumbles) then there's some good tibits in these three videos.

PART I

PART II

PART III

BTW, I liked how Steve went out of his way to talk about Andre Johnson......we are so lucky to have a guy like A.J. on this team. He's just as good of a person as he is a player.

Last edited by Carr Bombed; 02-04-2009 at 12:15 PM.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009   #2
D-Frank
Veteran

Rep Power: 96 D-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WVU Lonestar Alumni Dinner for Steve Slaton

I just watched all of it. damn that lady in the background made me drink 3 more beers tonight. nah, I did like how he went on about his respect for AJ

D-Frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009   #3
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1698 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WVU Lonestar Alumni Dinner for Steve Slaton

Steve Slaton is a lot like Andre Johnson...great players, but not someone you want to interview. Now Eric Winston on the other hand...
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read