Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 02-03-2009   #21
Txn_in_Oki
Lucky 13

Rep Power: 26824 Txn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bud Adams Appreciation Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunny View Post
It's nice a loser franchise has something to celebrate.

You might get a public holiday IF you ever get over .500
It's nice that it took you 3 weeks to figure out and comprehend this thread.

Did it take 3 weeks to read all the posts or just to spell out your response?
Old 02-03-2009   #22
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 124794 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

You do realize that your franchise is under .500 over its existence, don't you??
Old 02-03-2009   #23
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 324753 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

5 decades of futility has put so many Lombardi trophies in your franchise's case, right?
Old 02-03-2009   #24
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
You do realize that your franchise is under .500 over its existence, don't you??
TB don't waste your time with a poster named "gunny" with only four posts and shit for brains. He is what we expect the trolls from TN to be, "anonymous". Especially after such a HUUUUUUGE fail from his team.
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009   #25
gunny
Go Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
TB don't waste your time with a poster named "gunny" with only four posts and shit for brains. He is what we expect the trolls from TN to be, "anonymous". Especially after such a HUUUUUUGE fail from his team.
How can I be "anonymous" when you 'think' you know where I am?

Plus if you ever visited a Titans forum you'd know who I am.

But what I think is brilliant is that you base intellect level on the number of posts one person has. A marvellous example of thinking there, I'll 'troll' some more and maybe you'll start believing everything I say...I mean I'll have more posts by then.

As for huge fail, your 'franchise' is one huge fail. You can't even build a stadium to withstand a bit of wind, let alone win anything of significance...or win enough to get above .500

gunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009   #26
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Rep Power: 324753 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
You can't even build a stadium to withstand a bit of wind,
So you just had to come back and show us that you are actually more ignorant than any of us thought, 'eh?

I suppose it's too much to ask for you know that a "hurricane" is not just a drink to get your sister-cousin drunk on Friday nights.
Old 02-03-2009   #27
gunny
Go Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
5 decades of futility has put so many Lombardi trophies in your franchise's case, right?
lol, I love that argument. You've got nothing on us. The city of Houston has won nothing, your 'franchise' has won nothing but you love pointing that out as if it is insulting?
Old 02-03-2009   #28
gunny
Go Titans

Quote:
So is yours?

Yet we are still better and more successful then your joke of a 'franchise'.

Tell Bob to build a wind resistant stadium next time it falls over.
Old 02-03-2009   #29
Revolution
All Pro

Rep Power: 304 Revolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respected

Now I might get hammered for this, but can we get a moratorium for a few days? Dude just lost his wife...
Revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009   #30
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Quote:
lol, I love that argument. You've got nothing on us. The city of Houston has won nothing, your 'franchise' has won nothing but you love pointing that out as if it is insulting?
Houston football fans were going to NFL playoff games before the league even knew your backwater state existed.

We were smart enough to realize that Slug Adams was an infection that would never let anything short of choke materialize for his franchise. We would rather have started from scratch than continue the Groundhog Day that is your franchise. How's that 13-3 record working out for you, btw?
Old 02-03-2009   #31
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon

Quote:
Houston Rockets Back-To-Back World Champions

and we even got the MLS trophies from teh Dynamo....

...how many championships does your city have? oh that's right. ZERO.

face it, you bought a lemon. the titans have proven that they took the curse right along with them to Hicksville so sorry bro, your kinda hosed.

black, black, no tradebacks. you can keep 'em....so go back to tonguewrestling your sister and get bent.
Old 02-03-2009   #32
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolution View Post
Now I might get hammered for this, but can we get a moratorium for a few days? Dude just lost his wife...
most of this isn't about Bud or his wife...its about that accursed franchise of his and the toothless yokels that call themselves Titan fan.

I know Bud was a pretty devoted husband and they were married for a longtime, so much respect to their family and may Bud have strength during what would be a really hard time for anyone who had shared their life with someone for so long.
Old 02-03-2009   #33
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 124794 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
So is yours?

Yet we are still better and more successful then your joke of a 'franchise'.

Tell Bob to build a wind resistant stadium next time it falls over.
Hmmm... first seven years that the Super Bowl existed your franchise winning % was: .355

You're right about the Stadium though, Bob should have selected a different Architect. Afterall, it was the same firm that designed and built that possum hole by the river that you call LP Field.
Old 02-03-2009   #34
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 182552 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Hmmm... first seven years that the Super Bowl existed your franchise winning % was: .355

You're right about the Stadium though, Bob should have selected a different Architect. Afterall, it was the same firm that designed and built that possum hole by the river that you call LP Field.
http://www.spc.noaa.gov/publications...y/torn1998.htm

Quote:
That was the description one man had at a nearby restaurant as a tornado caused damage to the construction of the Tennessee Titans' new stadium in downtown Nashville, TN area the afternoon of April 16th 1998 .
Just for history's sake .
Old 02-03-2009   #35
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
Awesome find Earl!!!

BTW, the Architecture firm was HOK Sport out of Kansas City who has probably designed about half of the stadiums in the NFL.
Old 02-03-2009   #36
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 107142 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
How can I be "anonymous" when you 'think' you know where I am?

Plus if you ever visited a Titans forum you'd know who I am.

But what I think is brilliant is that you base intellect level on the number of posts one person has. A marvellous example of thinking there, I'll 'troll' some more and maybe you'll start believing everything I say...I mean I'll have more posts by then.

As for huge fail, your 'franchise' is one huge fail. You can't even build a stadium to withstand a bit of wind, let alone win anything of significance...or win enough to get above .500

if that is the best smack Tennessee has to offer, I guess we better be like the NFL and with parity , we better start posting in one syllable words
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009   #37
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Compliments of Showtime100:

From this thread: Photofunia
DB gets credit for the find.
Old 02-04-2009   #38
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

gunny,

You make yourself look like less of an ass, the less you post. Better to remain anonymous over here. Thanks for keeping your post count low on this site.

Sincerely,
TexansTalk.com

PS. It was funny when HonoringEarl pointed out that Reliant & LP were built by the same company. Shows a little ignorance on your behalf...
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009   #39
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Rep Power: 7238 TexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respected

Watching gunny get PWN3D on this thread is like watching the Titans get bent over all over again. Beautiful.
TexansFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read