Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-03-2009   #11
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk Member Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
I dont undestand this line of thinking. First off I doubt Slaton gives a flying duck what the Texans do with their first pick. Slaton stays healthy this year and continues to play well he will get his money. Secondly the RB position is very important to our offense. Why not have at our disposal another serious offensive threat for depth at a position that takes such a pounding and is so important in keeping our offense going. If Slaton gets banged up and we dont have a good replacement for him teams will unload on Schaub and this team will fall apart.
Well then he is a very rare humane being indeed.

My first off I dunno.....Slaton bums his ankle. Moreno comes in and lightes it up for a while....then gets the fumbles... They put Slaton back in.....he lights it up for a while....then bums the ankle again... now you've got two guys doing well and filp of a coin who's to start and get the majority of the touches....in this system....one guy is going to get the touches.....and everyone has an opion....including all of the players locker room.....that my freind is the disaster. They choose Moreno....Slaton moves into the third down back role....his money, which you say he doesn't care about, just went floating down the river...Now you've got a divided locker room. You're screwed....kiss off '09.
Got it now ?

All oars in the water going in the same direction. Doesn't work any other way.

Is Steve Slaton the man in Houston or not ? Drafting a runningback high says to me no he is not...and guess what ? Steve Slaton will get the message also...he's only humane. No back befor the third round please.

Last edited by threetoedpete; 02-03-2009 at 03:14 AM.
threetoedpete is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read