Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 01-24-2009   #1
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56780 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans Pre-Senior Bowl Mock Draft

Trade down from #15. Farther the move more in return. I would like to see the Texans have two second rd. picks, two thirds would be nice too, think last year if not for Slaton the Texans would have a much higher draft pick, Rick & Gary jobs would be on the line. now at least they have a chance to stay the course, fine tune staff & push into contention for the playoffs. It would be nice to get one of the elite prospects everyone knows/wants (BJ Raji, Evertte Brown, Aaron Curry, Rey Maualuga, Brian Orakpo) & if one of those happens to be there, I'm fine with standing pat address a pressing need & take bpa, but I'm just prepared for another scenero like last year.

Have no sound factual basis for selecting any specific teams intention to consumate a trade, could be almost anyone, always try to make it a win-win situation so I"ll make the Vikings a trade partner possiblity, some fallout from last years move to get Sage Rosencopter for a 3rd. Certainly his trade value has decressed but maybe a 4th/5th slot is still a possiblity? combine this with a move from 22 to 15 or 7 spots higher in the draft = 270 points + late fourth to fifth the other points needed to get exhange him for the 2nd rd. pick. this would require of course one of the elite OT's fall to #15 like Oher/Smith, maybe even a franchise QB too like Stafford or Sanchez. In other words for a team to want to trade up there has to be a specific player they have rated #1 on their board still available @ #15.

#15 Minnesota Vikings (via Texans) select- Michael Oher, OT Mississippi 6052 320

#22 Houston Texans (via Vikings) select- Louis Delmas, FS Western Michigan 5-11 197
Ascending up draft boards, can fill the centerfielder prototype of safety NFL teams covet. agressive up the field, elite speed for position, throws his body around similar to a Bob Sanders or Madieu Williams type. The younger Gibbs gets his player just like his dad last year, know you guys are gonna kill me for this selection, Louis who? but I'm following a simple principle really, best defensive player available who fills a desperate need.

2nd rd. (#46) Houston Texans select- Paul Kruger, DE Utah 6-5 265

Impressive high motor 4-3 end with great character/work ethic. think Bulman with more talent, think he fits right in with this team & how they want to attack the line of scrimmage. Still flying under the radar would be availabe here now if the draft where held we'll have to wait & see how much he rises after the combine & personal workouts. addressing #1 need.

2nd rd. (#54) Houston Texans select- Kraig Urbik, OG Wisconsin 6-6 323

Gibbs type of linemen competitive, smart (son of coach) over achiever with excellent skill set to play in ZBS. comes from Big 10 program that produce excellent OL prospects, versatile player who could handle strong-side guard or tackle duties, thats value added & reason why he won't last to the 3rd rd.

3rd rd. (#77) Houston Texans select- Rashad Jennings, RB Liberty 6-1 234
Power back to Slaton led backfield. not sure at all now after watching him in Senior Bowl practice if he is even available here this late in the 3rd, but I would be extremely depressed if he was & the Texans passed on his package of skills he would add thunder to lightning.

4th rd. Houston Texans select- Cody Brown, OLB Connecticut 6-2 242

Hoping he slips through the cracks & falls into the Texans laps, can also be used as situational pass rusher (played DE). would give Bush someone to groom @ OLB position, but would make immediate impact on special teams & as earlier stated situational passing downs. also like Mitch King here, Iowa.

5th rd. Houston Texans select- Brandon Tate, KR/WR North Carolina 6-1 195

Only reason still available is because he tore his acl this past season, let me tell you he is electric DeSean Jackson electric. good route runner with reliable hands, listening Jacoby? when in the game with Hakeem Nicks (insert Andre Johnson) they formed a dynamic duo, once out teams double/tripple teamed Nicks & Carolina fell out of ACC contention.

6th rd. Houston Texans select- Kaluka Maiava, OLB USC 6-0 232

Love his energy level. would compliment Adibi. very aggressive as USC Polynesians go (see Troy Polamaula or Rey Mauluga). Rose Bowl defensive MVP. another stretch to think he's still available here but I'm going best case scenero in this Mock draft (also gives you guys out there some names to watch in the coming weeks).

7th rd. Houston Texans select- Kory Sperry, TE Colorado State 6-5 252

Didn't think the Texans would pass up the chance to select another CSU Buffalo did you? coming nicely off torn acl in 07 of course flying under everybodys radar, except Kubiak. would help red zone effecincey, Brunner is set to retire so there should be roster space for 3rd TE.

thank you for your time if you read this far just buying time until tonights Senior Bowl & no NFL Football this Sunday for the first time since August

Last edited by beerlover; 01-24-2009 at 03:37 PM.
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009   #2
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 80379 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Pre-Senior Bowl Mock Draft

Not a big fan of the 2nd round pick (the Guard), as I think one of Unger, Mack, or Luigs would be available and would help out the team much more.

But goddamn do I love the time you put into your mocks.
Old 01-24-2009   #3
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56780 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Not a big fan of the 2nd round pick (the Guard), as I think one of Unger, Mack, or Luigs would be available and would help out the team much more.

thanks, enjoy your posts as well

I like Unger more but he is going much earlier, better prospect than I thought about the only one who could gain any push against Raji.

Mack would be ideal ZBS center, went DE with Texans own 2nd rd. pick since passed on position in first rd. given the options available & talent I see in Delmas. I would rate him even with Urbik so yeah I would be happy to get him & upgrade interior of OL. I'll have to digest the thought of Lugis he plays with such a wide base & first appearence does not fit ZBS.
Old 01-24-2009   #4
D-ReK
RAWWWRR!

Rep Power: 685 D-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respected

First off, I'd like to say great work as always.

I like Delmas, but I'm not sure if I like him as a first rounder as of now. I need to try to obtain some more film of him before I'm completely sold on him, but I like what I've seen so far. Solid in coverage and good in run support. You can't really ask for much more than that. I'll also be the first to point out that if this were to happen, we'd have to hear all the "but the last guy from Western Michigan we reached on in the first round busted" posts, but it's whatever.

I love Kruger as a prospect. He may not end up being the pass rusher that Brown or Maybin could end up being, but I think he's better in run support. He reminds me of an Aaron Kampman, who doesn't have top notch measureables, but he has enough talent and is relentless enough to be able to make some plays.

I like Urbik, and the only downside I see in this selection is that we may be better off taking someone who has the ability to play all three interior OL positions. Myers hasn't been super impressive and there's no depth behind him. The same could be said for Brisiel as well though. I think maybe Antoine Caldwell would be better at this pick. He's a total beast and has the ability to play center or either guard spot.

I like Jennings to back up Slaton, and I'm pretty confident he'll be available in the third. He's not going to be a great measureables guy that usually get taken early and he has the small school stigma that has caused guys like Westbrook to fall.

The rest of the picks are all good developmental guys who can contribute right away. Once again, great job.
Old 01-24-2009   #5
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

Paul Kruger, Utah's starting DE, was stabbed twice, suffered a collapsed lung and underwent emergency surgery due to the wounds. And while it doesn't appear to be critical, he is expected to be in the hospital for at least a week. Utah coach Kyle Whittingham said he will release a statement when more is known.
http://www.blocku.com/story/2008/1/20/233023/474
Some bad news about Kruger. This is a year ago, what's the deal ?
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009   #6
beerlover
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-ReK View Post
First off, I'd like to say great work as always.

I like Delmas, but I'm not sure if I like him as a first rounder as of now. I need to try to obtain some more film of him before I'm completely sold on him, but I like what I've seen so far. Solid in coverage and good in run support. You can't really ask for much more than that. I'll also be the first to point out that if this were to happen, we'd have to hear all the "but the last guy from Western Michigan we reached on in the first round busted" posts, but it's whatever.

I love Kruger as a prospect. He may not end up being the pass rusher that Brown or Maybin could end up being, but I think he's better in run support. He reminds me of an Aaron Kampman, who doesn't have top notch measureables, but he has enough talent and is relentless enough to be able to make some plays.

I like Urbik, and the only downside I see in this selection is that we may be better off taking someone who has the ability to play all three interior OL positions. Myers hasn't been super impressive and there's no depth behind him. The same could be said for Brisiel as well though. I think maybe Antoine Caldwell would be better at this pick. He's a total beast and has the ability to play center or either guard spot.

I like Jennings to back up Slaton, and I'm pretty confident he'll be available in the third. He's not going to be a great measureables guy that usually get taken early and he has the small school stigma that has caused guys like Westbrook to fall.

The rest of the picks are all good developmental guys who can contribute right away. Once again, great job.
D-Rek spot on as always, hope your right about Jennings still being there. While there are several backs who could help balance the work load with Steve I hope the Texans think enough of him to address this important need early.

Delmas has the type of range & speed mixed with aggressive style Texans fans covet. I hope the Texans reach agreement with Dunta. it would be nice combination so Robinson can be more aggressive without fear losing contact over the top knowing Delmas has his back. would help secondary become more aggressive in Frank Bush new scheme.

Kruger/Urbik are both starting material players on this Texans roster. add Delmas thats three starters. Jennings will not be a starter but he will contribute, add depth & provide a different kind of weapon.

Last four picks are all developmental, your right. I've watched all of them play in College & each one has the potential to someday be a player in the right NFL system. Butch Davis is real positive on Brandon Tate he's coached in the NFL. In College Cody Brown was a dynamic pass rusher (7.5 sacks w/16.5 tackles for loss as Senior) it would be real interesting to see his development with this new coaching staff. Kaluka is a wildcard pick for sure but was real impressive to me both in the Rose Bowl & here in Houston a couple weeks ago at the Shriners game. The Colorado pick is the only one I'm not so sure about but then I had to include at least one Buffalo.
Old 01-24-2009   #7
Silver Oak
Hall of Fame

Section: way up the ramp
Rep Power: 560 Silver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respected

the guys on NFLN summed up Urbik by saying he would do a lot of things good, but none of them great. Can't expand on that too much, but I saw him block Raji better from the G position than Unger did from C.

I think we need help on our OL and a good, solid guy like Urbik seems like a great fit in the 2nd or 3rd rd.
Silver Oak is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-24-2009   #8
beerlover
Site Contributor

thoughts from the Senior Bowl 2009 game tonight-

Delmas looks like he is gonna be a player in the NFL, I just hope its with the Texans

Kraig Urbik looks like a natural RG. did a nice job, strong & more athletic than he looks

Rashad Jennings is out, like Hell-Boy

Cody played some DE against Oher who had a hard time with his speed, got caught for holding
Old 01-24-2009   #9
LonerATO
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10015 LonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respected

There are three guys that I'm high on right now and it A.Q. Shipley, Delmas and Sean Smith. I would love Smith over the others since he has the ability to play in different positions as in CB/S.
Old 01-24-2009   #10
beerlover
Site Contributor

Sean is a huge cb, what is he like 6-2 or 6-3? not sure about his long speed either? teammate of Kruger @ Utah

A.Q. Shipley is intriquing. a center only, compact would not mind finally landing someone from Penn State, usually very well coached.
Old 01-24-2009   #11
LonerATO
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10015 LonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respected

if the texans used your trade down method and snagged Smith, Delmas/Chung and Ayers, I would come away from this draft thinking we got a steal.

* Sean Smith
* Defensive Back
* Utah Utes
Team Home
* Class: Junior 3V
* Height: 6-3
* Weight: 217
* Previous School: Blair HS
* Hometown: Pasadena, California

Last edited by LonerATO; 01-24-2009 at 11:55 PM. Reason: had to add Chung back into it
LonerATO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009   #12
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1725 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm not a huge fan of Delmas right now. Something just seems off that I can't put into words.
Old 01-25-2009   #13
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

I like the trade down and getting Delmas but personally think he would be a better value around 28-32. But I like the pick. I think this is our biggest need on the team.

I like the Kruger pick in the 2nd. Great great pick.

Like some others I think we can get a better player with our second 2nd round pick. I would sub in either Andy Levitre or a CB or DT.

I do agree that we need to pair up Steve Slaton with a RB from rounds 2 or three. I almost considered using my first #2 on Shonn Greene, but Paul Kruger would be too good to pass on and Greene should be gone before we would get a chance to use our second 2nd round pick.

Great mock man. I hope we get to see a post Senior Bowl mock soon.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009   #14
beerlover
Site Contributor

just finished reviewing the Senior Bowl as it relates to these players & have a couple more observations I would like to offer.

Louis Delmas is very raw. great instincts but not coached up, has potential to be great no mistake but how confident would the Texans new defensive staff particularly David Gibbs deveolping a project with the 1st pick? in the final analysis he could be a great pick but key word is could be? coaching call, scouting wise complete package of tools just needs to refine skills.

Paul Kruger is a redshirt sophomore so he was not invited. was impressed with Ayers good size/speed with some good pass rush moves. We'll have to see how he does @ the combine if impressive I would bring him for a workout.

Kraig Urbik is an NFL ready guard. when he matched up against Peria Jerry he stoned him, rode him off or drove him back, looked like he just gave up trying to make a play until Urbik was replaced then he gave that guy all kinds of hell. I really enjoyed not only how Urbik could dominant his man he was quick to shed & help on the edge, thats something Winston needs at times, or slip inside & help the Center. wherever he choose to engage the penetration was quickly denied. he shined even better during the game than in practice, this kid is a grinder & a player to keep an eye on.

Andre Brown stole the running back show (anyone else catch the announcers saying Andre Johnson?) anyway he over shawdowed fine performances from both Jennings & Johnson. I would have to consider throwing him into the 3rd mix despite his injury history.

Cody Brown DE/OLB was the only other player in this mock to get invited. played mostly DE but see his position there only as situational back-up @ best probably move into a SLB role does have good laterial quckness but it would be a transition to a new positon for him.

be on the lookout for a steal @ CB in 4th like Francies Coye, San Jose State long frame/length smooth hips (grade him 3rd rd.)

Ellis Lancaster, West Virginia flashed quickness, was aggressive good run support & open field tackler (5th).
Old 01-26-2009   #15
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post

And you'd be wrong . Urbrik was one of the guys I was really impressed with.
What we don't know is what does the mushroom king think of Studard or White.

Liked Trevor Canfield as well. All of these centers....two of them can play four positions, two of them can handle the three on the inside....how can you pass that up after the performance we watched Saturday ? I mean you got the extra ammo and you say no thanks ?

Rather have Robert Ayers or Sidbury there but you've got the other guy.

Don't believe they will draft anything they can't put on the field this year.

Getting a future bargain with Tate but I don't believe they will do it.

Want a play maker, take the So. Miss. TE, Shawn Nelson. He blocks and great insurance if we have a disaster and Daniels goes down. Lot of production chips riding on OD's back. Got a roster spot open with Brunrer's retirement. Mayock raved about him all week. I wouldn't mind the LSU Fullback , Quinn Johnson on day two as the short yardage -green zone specialist. He had a terrific game Saturday.

can't wrap my mind around a 6-four RB. But Andre Brown had a great week and a great game.

Last edited by threetoedpete; 01-26-2009 at 12:24 AM.
threetoedpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009   #16
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungTexanFan View Post
I'm not a huge fan of Delmas right now. Something just seems off that I can't put into words.
Yeah the guy is chiseled like Achilles and had 111 tackles last year..led the team... runs in the four fives....real shaky. Do you watch these guys play or just throw darts YTF ?
Old 01-26-2009   #17
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 90044 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

I like Canfield as well pete but I believe he was arrested a year ago.

Wouldn't expect him to be on McNair's watch list...
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009   #18
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
I like Canfield as well pete but I believe he was arrested a year ago.

Wouldn't expect him to be on McNair's watch list...
Didn't know about the arrest. thanks. You know with the last two draft classes no one has an excuse for not shoring up their o-lines. Guards are a little down this year, but the centers more than make up for it. With Oher on the board...Seattle has the choice of Oher, who fits perfectly and the elite Wide out, they take the elite wide out Seattle deserves what their going to get the next three or four seasons.
Old 01-26-2009   #19
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerATO View Post
There are three guys that I'm high on right now and it A.Q. Shipley, Delmas and Sean Smith. I would love Smith over the others since he has the ability to play in different positions as in CB/S.
I like Shipley also....but he is a center only. He'd have a tough time making the roster. He'd have to beat out a veteran. Make a good PS guy though.
Old 01-27-2009   #20
beerlover
Site Contributor

I'm standing pat with Louis Delmas as the Texans 1st rd. selection, ideally by trading down. but his ascending stock worrys me, who knows in three months if this would even be possible, remember Dunta Robinson (ran a 4.34 expect Louis to time out @ the combine close to that).

If Orakpo or Evertte Brown is off the board in the 1st & the Texans address FS instead, then Texans need to regroup & target the best DE available in 2nd. I'm not sure how much of the hype plays into these Utah prospects but that athletic demonstration against SEC Alabama was eye opening. http://utahutes.cstv.com/sports/m-fo...er_paul01.html

Urbik just screams Gibbs. love the way he competes, his package of skills from hand placement to footwork are both natural & you can tell he's been extremely well coached. Wisconsin has an excellent track record moving O linemen to the next level, see Joe Thomas http://www.uwbadgers.com/sport_news/...&storyid=16480 this is primarily a run oriented offense averaging 200 yards per game 2nd in the Big 10. one of Kraig's key skill set is hand placement its easier for him than most interior guys to get his long arms (33 1/2 LT length) into the pads to redirect & steer away from the pocket. he also has surprising quick feet to redirect loads & gain leverage (this is all my own stuff guys). in the final analysis he projects to be a much more effective NFL OG than he is currently rated, IMO & is a huge upgrade for the Texans @ RG.

Last edited by beerlover; 01-27-2009 at 12:44 PM.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read