Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-27-2004   #1
tjwhite123
Rookie

Question Stacy Mack?

Ok. Being from the UK I am not able to keep up with up to the minute news from any american sport but probably most importantly, news for the Texans. Now one thing that i have just look at and if troubling me is Stacy Mack. Has he resigned or is he now no longer with the Texans. I thought he would be our back for a few years before the emergense of Davis and now i am not sure if he is still a Texan because on the Texans roster on this site it doesnt have him down as a player for us but then on the NFL players site it says he is still a player for us and they are usually up to date with these kind of changes, often more than the actual team themself. Can you help me out please because i like to up to date with all the sports news from the US (Just as the gf, how she hates it!!) and this is something i was thinkin today and i am not sure. Cheers if u can help.

Monks
tjwhite123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read