Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 01-15-2009   #361
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: BlazingArrow, BipolarTheTitan, Bulluck53, etc. Where are you guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
Again I think it does say Texans talk...I believe Texans fan can say whatever they want about other teams on their board. Hey its just me.
I never said he couldn't. I just pointed out how soft it is to log onto a sight cut parts out then run and post them on your home board. His Yahoo email issue is legit so I will I'll let it slide.

Quote:
I never understood why go to another teams board and start stuff...until they loose and then disappear till some one calls them out....then act all high and mighty ...hmmmm I guess Ill never understand it.
Hmmm who's name started this thread? As a matter of fact I can not recall a single thead I started over here. But please spew your hill billy, inbred nonsense so I can 'start stuff'

The reason I come on rival boards is to get a different perspective then the talking heads and homers that occupy all teams boards. You guys might be harsh but at least you tell it how you feel.

Plus it is good to know thy enemy.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009   #362
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
But please spew your hill billy, inbred nonsense so I can 'start stuff'
STFU, kiss your sister, errrrrrrrrrrrr wife and go brush your tooth.
Old 01-16-2009   #363
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
STFU, kiss your sister, errrrrrrrrrrrr wife and go brush your tooth.
No, no, no... Blazing is more of the type to marry his brother.

"On guard!"
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009   #364
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2317 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
Where is the smack?

Are you shying away from it because of the Texans streakiness lately?

I don't find it conceivable that you guys would take the high road. It's not in a Tinbred's genetic code.
Quote:

Hmmm who's name started this thread? As a matter of fact I can not recall a single thead I started over here. But please spew your hill billy, inbred nonsense so I can 'start stuff'

The reason I come on rival boards is to get a different perspective then the talking heads and homers that occupy all teams boards. You guys might be harsh but at least you tell it how you feel.

Plus it is good to know thy enemy.
I believe OP was calling you trolls out because you guys tend to disappear when the Texans are on a roll and only reemerge to kick us when we are down or come in here to make yourself feel better when you inbred children of Uranus choke yet again. You may not start stuff but your friends often do. I do not need to spew hillbilly inbred stuff...just watch a Titans home game.....if the sound of dueling banjos doesnt pop into your head I would be shocked.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009   #365
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
BTW how did you guys do against Baltimore in the regular season? At least the Titans got a W out of them and did not get 41 points hung on them by a roookie.

Texans suck
About as good as you guys did trying to beat us in the second game of the season.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009   #366
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
About as good as you guys did trying to beat us in the second game of the season.
Excuse me??!! The 2008 Titans never had 40+ points hung on there D. That is a complete embarrassment.

Old 01-16-2009   #367
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Excuse me??!! The 2008 Titans never had 40+ points hung on there D. That is a complete embarrassment.
Embarrassing is losing at home and being one and done when you had the best record in the league. Embarrassing is the titans players making excuses about losing to Houston by saying it was their Super Bowl . When you lose stop acting like a baby and be a man about it, but that Milli Vanilli look-a-like is to much of a whinny ass to do that.
Old 01-16-2009   #368
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
No, no, no... Blazing is more of the type to marry his brother.

"On guard!"
True... true. My bad.
Old 01-16-2009   #369
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
The embarrassment is being the #1 seed and gagging like a $10.00 crack ho.
Old 01-16-2009   #370
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

BTW Arrow, have the Titans fans figured out what the division looks like yet, both pre and post 2002?
Old 01-16-2009   #371
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
You will never be able to discount the fact that the Texans beat the Titans in their best season of franchise history.

Another funny thing is that the Titans choked in their only playoff game in their best season of franchise history, to a rookie QB from Delaware. HA!

I love it!!!
Old 01-16-2009   #372
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Embarrassing is losing at home and being one and done when you had the best record in the league. Embarrassing is the titans players making excuses about losing to Houston by saying it was their Super Bowl . When you lose stop acting like a baby and be a man about it, but that Milli Vanilli look-a-like is to much of a whinny ass to do that.

You're right maybe next time I will start a thread saying congratulations or something like that after you win (not like Texans fans manned up and did that after the first game) ... ... wait a minute I did within an hour of the game finishing. Keep trying though

Old 01-16-2009   #373
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
The embarrassment is being the #1 seed and gagging like a $10.00 crack ho.
No really it is not. I would think you would stop with that after Jeff owned you on that very subject over at GT.

Old 01-16-2009   #374
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Quote:
You're right maybe next time I will start a thread saying congratulations or something like that after you win (not like Texans fans manned up and did that after the first game) ... ... wait a minute I did within an hour of the game finishing. Keep trying though
Good try... Your comments were pretty transparent in that thread. You turned into a suck-up, which some of us already knew you were.
Old 01-16-2009   #375
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Quote:
No really it is not. I would think you would stop with that after Jeff owned you on that very subject over at GT.
copy and paste that link please...
Old 01-16-2009   #376
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
You will never be able to discount the fact that the Texans beat the Titans in their best season of franchise history.

Another funny thing is that the Titans choked in their only playoff game in their best season of franchise history, to a rookie QB from Delaware. HA!

I love it!!!

Best season in Titans history? OK set down the bong and drink a cup of coffee.

I would think the other 13-3 season was just as good and the season we went to the Super Bowl I would rank higher. I don't care if you go 8-8

if you some how make the playoffs and get to the Super Bowl that trumps other season you did not make it.

Old 01-16-2009   #377
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
First off the only thing Jeff owns is gotits.com. I haven't had the opportunity to respond to his second post yet. BUT I will.

Second, yes... yest it is an embarrasment.
Old 01-16-2009   #378
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 30856 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'm sorry, but it is. No 1 seeds make their conference championship game. Even when playing against a team led by a rookie HC and a rookie QB.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009   #379
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Good try... Your comments were pretty transparent in that thread. You turned into a suck-up, which some of us already knew you were.
The word you are looking for is classy. Why would I need to suck up? Funny thing is if I had said nothing you would be making the argument that I could not take it and hid on my board. I would rather take the high road and make you look like a heel in the process. Works out better for me that way.

Old 01-16-2009   #380
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoth-Boy View Post
I'm sorry, but it is. No 1 seeds make their conference championship game. Even when playing against a team led by a rookie HC and a rookie QB.

Only one number 1 seed has won a super bowl in the last something like 10 seasons. NFLN was beating that drum since we clinched. So we are in the same boat as the rest of them.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read