Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 01-13-2009   #281
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12220 hookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BlazingArrow, BipolarTheTitan, Bulluck53, etc. Where are you guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando View Post
Replacement player star. How about Eugene Seale?
Eugene was one helluva wedge breaker!
hookinreds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009   #282
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
You are not very quick are you? Completely disregarding the fact that I have repeatedly mentioned I am from California the games I spoke of were playoff game that are always televised.

BTW logic would be waisted on you.
Well that would be shocking to me since I got an A in logic.... but good going with the personal insults.....I am sorry if I havent paid attention to every single word that comes out of titan fan.. all I hear is "blah blah front runners...blah blah we have always been a great organization with an established history of 10 years....blah blah we are a sucessful orgtanization..blah we are not rednecks...blah." Its almost like listening to a poor man's version of Cowboy fan.

I have some real logic for ya....will you be purchasing Jaguar or Titan ticks once one or both teams move to LA.

A titan fan in CA what is logical about that? do you root for the grizzlies as well? Logic would dictate that you do not....because Titan fan= front runner...well once they start to win...maybe...you may have to put up lakers jersey...oh then you are just sticking up for your hometown team...

Not too quick and logic wasted please.....if you are going to insult me make it creative....then again just go steal someone else's joke like you stole their team.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009   #283
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Wait I forgot....
The Texans beat down the Titans and exposed them as a fraud to the NFL and they are once again exposed as the choke artists as we all have known them to be.

ha ha titans suck
Old 01-14-2009   #284
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
Well that would be shocking to me since I got an A in logic.... but good going with the personal insults.....I am sorry if I havent paid attention to every single word that comes out of titan fan.. all I hear is "blah blah front runners...blah blah we have always been a great organization with an established history of 10 years....blah blah we are a sucessful orgtanization..blah we are not rednecks...blah." Its almost like listening to a poor man's version of Cowboy fan.
Personal insults

I have told you more then once and other posters have made the same comments. People should point you out if you never pay attention. Sorry if that hurts you feelings but the reality is you don't.

BTW posts don't talk they are written words so if you are hearing thing .... IDK.

I
Quote:
have some real logic for ya....will you be purchasing Jaguar or Titan ticks once one or both teams move to LA.
Come on you can admit you were drinking when you posted this. Yes the top team in the NFL record wise is on the road to moving. Do you know anything about football or did you just buy a jersey and go to a game now you are an expert. I think a team that has gone 7 seasons without a winning record is more likely to move then a team that just went 13-3 but please don't let the personal insults hurt your feewing.

Quote:
A titan fan in CA what is logical about that? do you root for the grizzlies as well? Logic would dictate that you do not....because Titan fan= front runner...well once they start to win...maybe...you may have to put up lakers jersey...oh then you are just sticking up for your hometown team...
Yes teams live and die by local fans.

Do I really need to post the definition of delusional?

Quote:
Not too quick and logic wasted please.....if you are going to insult me make it creative....then again just go steal someone else's joke like you stole their team.
The obvious does not need to be creative just on the point ... which my comment was. If you are insulted maybe you should pay more attention. The stuff has been in my post since the start.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009   #285
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Leave him alone, he's a Spurs fan. Wait, no nevermind...carry on.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009   #286
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 100129 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Winning and losing rarely has anything to do with a franchise relocating. If it did the Oilers would have moved years before they did and teams like the Lions would have moved a few times over.

It's always more to do with politics and greedy owners. The fans are the ones that get screwed.

Relocation is horrible for the league. It waters down tradition and it's hard to take these relocation franchises too seriously. Teams like the Packers, Bears, Giants, Steelers, etc have rich tradition. You relocate them and that is out the window. The Indianapolis Colts threw their storied tradition out the window when they left Baltimore, the same with Rams, Browns, etc.

Of course any tradition the Oilers had built up is gone now, however they had a lot of baggage that followed them to their new city like the underachieving, post season choking etc. Moving didn't change any of that. They move and change their name to the Titans, change the logo, uniform, etc. However it ends up being like putting candied sprinkles on a piece of crap and calling it a brownie. Many of the fans fall for it because now it looks like a tasty new brownie in a brand new wrapper. However it's still just the same old crap as you fans got a good mouthfull taste of last Sunday.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009   #287
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Quote:
Personal insults

I have told you more then once and other posters have made the same comments. People should point you out if you never pay attention. Sorry if that hurts you feelings but the reality is you don't.

BTW posts don't talk they are written words so if you are hearing thing .... IDK.

I

Come on you can admit you were drinking when you posted this. Yes the top team in the NFL record wise is on the road to moving. Do you know anything about football or did you just buy a jersey and go to a game now you are an expert. I think a team that has gone 7 seasons without a winning record is more likely to move then a team that just went 13-3 but please don't let the personal insults hurt your feewing.

Yes teams live and die by local fans.

Do I really need to post the definition of delusional?

The obvious does not need to be creative just on the point ... which my comment was. If you are insulted maybe you should pay more attention. The stuff has been in my post since the start.
Was I drinking when an entrenched playoff team moved from one of the largest cities to a small town not even touching a million. ? was that rational? It was a move that only made sense to the insane...yet you Titan fans still justify the move as a sound business move.

Just bought a jersey?????? Excuse me!!!!! pay attention and READ WHAT I HAVE TO SAY.
YOUR TEAM IS MY SLOPPY SECONDS....a shade of its former glory

I grew up going to the Astrodome... you may have heard of it and watched my beloved Oilers of the Moon era. My first game was Oilers vs Dolphins in Marino's second year. At that game I met Earl Campbell.....Tyler Rose....you may have heard of him. Since then I have been hooked on football. I lived and breathed with Moon. Givens, Jefferies, Dishman, White...Cody Carlson's parents lived in the street behind mine. I followed that team with all my soul. I was a ball boy when they were here for training camp
I lived and breathed for those great teams of the 80's and 90's teams who by the way had playoff appearances and the highest scoring offense the league has ever seen. Yet the owner moved a succesful franchise to a backwater berg without a stadium...hmmmmmm. You may not remeber that because it was before you bought your first Titan's jersey.

I know what delusional is :
It is thinking that an owner who has shown loyalty to a buck will be loyal to his diehard fans...you supported them how long? 10 years.... not even close to how long some of us supported the oilers. I dont even know about the pastorini era..other than Earl up the middle Earl to the left and what ever my dad told me about them. The old schoolers have tons of stories about that era, when the players tailgated after the game.
I think it is you who is delusional to think a one and done team is safe. The Oilers did win more than one division title. Not just any division either...the storied AFC Central...playing against names like Bernie, Boomer, Chuck Knoll and others. You go right along thinking they are safe. Soon as LA has a stadium they are gone because bud will take the buck and head to LA. (I believe he has said so...where did I see that?)

Delusional is thinking Radio is the future of your franchise (out of Bud's mouth)

Delusional is not comprehending one's current situation...well your situation is the same as ours...watching other teams in the championship games...shoot I was doing that when I was a kid...However I can not remain in the delusional state like you because they were shattered when my team left.

I am not delusional I have faith.....I have faith in the new owner and management to return the state of Houston football back to its former glory. The Texans are rising and may they one day crush all who get in their way and bring a Title back to the state of Texas...you see we like Championships here in Texas and not just good regular season records.

You didnt hurt my feelings....you got my Battle Red blood boiling...I am Texan and made of a mix of rawhide and Buckee's jerkey. Nothing a frontrunning Tack fan could say could hurt me. Titans suck..end of story.
Old 01-14-2009   #288
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan View Post
Leave him alone, he's a Spurs fan. Wait, no nevermind...carry on.
How is Tissue Mac working out for ya?.........have yall traded him yet?
Old 01-14-2009   #289
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 138542 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
How is Tissue Mac working out for ya?.........have yall traded him yet?
Ya wanna talk basketball smack, cool. But there's a forum for that.

This here place is for spanking Blazing Arrow.
Old 01-14-2009   #290
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Ya wanna talk basketball smack, cool. But there's a forum for that.

Exactly, besides most people on the board wants Tracy cut or traded from the Rockets anyway. The Rockets are a better team without him.

Let's get the thread back on track......

One and done! Titans sink again and Bud's hair piece is floating on the water!!!!!!!!!!

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009   #291
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 138542 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando View Post
One and done! Titans sink again and Bud's hair piece is floating on the water!!!!!!!!!!
A visual of that gave me the willies....
Old 01-14-2009   #292
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post

Again Bill I hate to tell you I am straight. Flatttered by the attention but you will never get anywhere.

Old 01-14-2009   #293
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

BTW how did you guys do against Baltimore in the regular season? At least the Titans got a W out of them and did not get 41 points hung on them by a roookie.

Texans suck

Old 01-14-2009   #294
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 159304 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
BTW how did you guys do against Baltimore in the regular season? At least the Titans got a W out of them and did not get 41 points hung on them by a roookie.

Texans suck
We lost pretty bad to them but beat you guys. By your implied logic what does that tell you?

(roookie, is that a first-year muppet or something?)
Old 01-14-2009   #295
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Again Bill I hate to tell you I am straight. Flatttered by the attention but you will never get anywhere.

Nice try leather boi...
Old 01-14-2009   #296
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
We lost pretty bad to them but beat you guys. By your implied logic what does that tell you?

(roookie, is that a first-year muppet or something?)
Muppet would probably be the best word for it ...

Old 01-14-2009   #297
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
True... But we didn't whine about bad officiating and we weren't the #1 seed in the AFC playoffs to lose that same rookie when it counted the most.
Old 01-14-2009   #298
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 34649 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Texans suck
We lost, but atleast we did without accusing the refs of being out to get us, and without claiming that the Ravens purposly hurt our guys.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009   #299
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 370555 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
yeah, winning that game was great to get homefield advantage throughout the playoffs. See, it works like this: you host the divisional playoff and choke, then everyone goes home to watch the rest of the playoffs. I guess that's homefield advantage for ya'. How's that working out?

You crack me up, man. We Texans fans realize that we are building a team from nothing. We started with zero and had to assemble it all from scratch. These things take time, not that I would expect you to understand.

Your team, on the other hand, went 10-0, the best record in your franchise's history, end up with the NFL best record of 13-3, and what did that get you? A spanking in your own stadium. That's rich, man! I guess beating the Ravens in regular season means so much now, 'eh?

Titans suck
Old 01-14-2009   #300
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Maybe the tinheads thought that was their Super Bowl.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read