Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 01-13-2009   #241
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100807 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BlazingArrow, BipolarTheTitan, Bulluck53, etc. Where are you guys?

Ravens were brutal on the field and off ..picture of when their bus left town
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009   #242
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
Good try. But I was talking about you not answering questions...
I answered your question as best as you are going to get. It was an assanine question to start with so why respond with anything less assinine?

Which hurts more a blown call and then the refs trying to make excuses for it or the refs allowing Reed to bend our guy in half then hit us with a 15 yards for our OL defending him?

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009   #243
Polo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Which hurts more a blown call and then the refs trying to make excuses for it or the refs allowing Reed to bend our guy in half then hit us with a 15 yards for our OL defending him?
I hope both hurt equally bad
Old 01-13-2009   #244
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polo View Post
There are a lot of things that we don't advocate in the present tense, but when we look back on things and reflect we determine it was for the better.

Sorta like Bud taking his gang of chokers to Tennessee.

I'm glad you had hope....Not bashing you for that at all...

The fact that you had such high hopes is what makes all of this so sweet...duhhh...
I do not see the Steelers doing much against the Ravens. There D is smelling blood right now. I would have rather played any other team in our first game to get our feet under us but you get who you get.

Old 01-13-2009   #245
Polo

Quote:
I do not see the Steelers doing much against the Ravens. There D is smelling blood right now. I would have rather played any other team in our first game to get our feet under us but you get who you get.
That's true.
Old 01-13-2009   #246
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polo View Post
I hope both hurt equally bad
I actually had a conversation about this after the game with my friends and what hurt more was watching that last 4th down ball sail over the receivers head. That is when hope is completely gone and hurts a lot worst then any blown call.

Old 01-13-2009   #247
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100807 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Your barking up the wrong tree with that one.

some still remember Mike Renfro non-td catch or don bebee stepping out of bounds among other calls over the years from your franchise and what we lived with at the time

as far as the retaliation goes, that is nothing new in the NFL ...the person retaliating gets hit probably 90 percent of the time with a penalty in the NFL
Old 01-13-2009   #248
Wolf
100% Texan

Quote:
I actually had a conversation about this after the game with my friends and what hurt more was watching that last 4th down ball sail over the receivers head. That is when hope is completely gone and hurts a lot worst then any blown call.
about equal with this
Old 01-13-2009   #249
Mailman
Pwned by Hakeem

Rep Power: 3019 Mailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
That is a losers mentality...
Speaking of which, nothing screams "LOSER" like the spectacle of a fake winner jumping on the bandwagon that we created way back when you were sucking your momma's teet only to come around here and act as if we have no idea what it means to make the playoffs (and lose).

(p.s. spell check works if you use it)
Mailman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009   #250
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
about equal with this
Nobody in there right mind thought Dyson was going to make the endzone after the catch. My season died when I saw who McNair was throwing to and where.

Old 01-13-2009   #251
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Your barking up the wrong tree with that one.

some still remember Mike Renfro non-td catch or don bebee stepping out of bounds among other calls over the years from your franchise and what we lived with at the time

as far as the retaliation goes, that is nothing new in the NFL ...the person retaliating gets hit probably 90 percent of the time with a penalty in the NFL

It amuses me that you think I just became a fan of this team and have not lived through the Come Back or when Elway cut apart the Oilers secondary to only run past the line and drop a ball over the head of the S moving in to tackle him with no call. At least I can rest a little easier because I am not a Raiders fan. Now that team has been privy to several heart breaking calls in the past.

Old 01-13-2009   #252
Wolf
100% Texan

Quote:
It amuses me that you think I just became a fan of this team and have not lived through the Come Back or when Elway cut apart the Oilers secondary to only run past the line and drop a ball over the head of the S moving in to tackle him with no call. At least I can rest a little easier because I am not a Raiders fan. Now that team has been privy to several heart breaking calls in the past.
your about far and few between then of a Titan fan that will even recognize the Oilers , but then most titan fans want to talk smack about city of houston and not winning a championship and have binders on their eyes to realize it is part of Dud's franchise that has choked since 1962. (the franchise did have 1960-1961 to look forward to)
Old 01-13-2009   #253
Wolf
100% Texan

Quote:
Nobody in there right mind thought Dyson was going to make the endzone after the catch. My season died when I saw who McNair was throwing to and where.
what happened to hope in that instance? Even as a fan, you have to admit you where hoping for him breaking a tackle or just taking one more step forward with his momentum to just break the plane
Old 01-13-2009   #254
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
what happened to hope in that instance? Even as a fan, you have to admit you where hoping for him breaking a tackle or just taking one more step forward with his momentum to just break the plane
He was headed straight for a S and a LB if I recall correctly. I just did not see it happening at the time.

Old 01-13-2009   #255
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mailman View Post
Speaking of which, nothing screams "LOSER" like the spectacle of a fake winner jumping on the bandwagon that we created way back when you were sucking your momma's teet only to come around here and act as if we have no idea what it means to make the playoffs (and lose).

(p.s. spell check works if you use it)
best response ever to the fraud of an organization called the inbred children of Uranus
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009   #256
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I call BS on that one... cable wasnt widespred in Tenn then no sportscenter...hmmm I am pretty sure MA's still didnt pick up the Houston broadcasts in the same way I really find it hard to believe that Jacksonville( there are fans there) and Nashville ( they still dont know what a Titan is) are more viable NFL cities than San Antonio. ( thank you Jerry)

by your logic I should be a chargers fan because they come here every year trying to get us to build a stadium....

speaking of jacksonville what is over and under on the tarps for next year? and what are the odds that Radio busts out of the "pro bowler" jack daniels's shadow.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009   #257
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
I call BS on that one... cable wasnt widespred in Tenn then no sportscenter...hmmm I am pretty sure MA's still didnt pick up the Houston broadcasts in the same way I really find it hard to believe that Jacksonville( there are fans there) and Nashville ( they still dont know what a Titan is) are more viable NFL cities than San Antonio. ( thank you Jerry)

by your logic I should be a chargers fan because they come here every year trying to get us to build a stadium....

speaking of jacksonville what is over and under on the tarps for next year? and what are the odds that Radio busts out of the "pro bowler" jack daniels's shadow.
You are not very quick are you? Completely disregarding the fact that I have repeatedly mentioned I am from California the games I spoke of were playoff game that are always televised.

BTW logic would be waisted on you.

Old 01-13-2009   #258
Wolf
100% Texan

Quote:
You are not very quick are you? Completely disregarding the fact that I have repeatedly mentioned I am from California the games I spoke of were playoff game that are always televised.

BTW logic would be waisted on you.

so you saw the "good"stuff, and not the days of gifford neilson,oliver luck and crew
Old 01-13-2009   #259
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
so you saw the "good"stuff, and not the days of gifford neilson,oliver luck and crew
Giff Neilson & Rob Carpenter rocked!!! *remembers playoff game at San Diego without Pastorini AND WITHOUT Earl*
But you did forget Brent Pease.

Arrow remember Brent Pease???
Old 01-13-2009   #260
Wolf
100% Texan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Giff Neilson & Rob Carpenter rocked!!! *remembers playoff game at San Diego without Pastorini AND WITHOUT Earl*
But you did forget Brent Pease.

Arrow remember Brent Pease???
oh my
(I didn't forget about the playoff game )

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read