Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 01-13-2009   #221
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117755 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BlazingArrow, BipolarTheTitan, Bulluck53, etc. Where are you guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Butchered that phrase there. It does not even make sense. So you would rather live in mediocrity then at least have the hope of victory. OK you go with that France.
Go to France? Wow. Who wants to be surrounded by hot French chicks?
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009   #222
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Well if you weren't coming here looking for sword fights and spitting contests then I doubt that you would hear as many inbred comments. I usually enjoy my conversations with Bipolar The Titan and haven't ever gotten into it with him once, nor have I seen him come in here spewing out the stuff that you normally do. That might have something to do with it.
Everyone has there own stile. BIP takes his road and I take mine we all end up at the same spot at the end of the day. I keep it to the rival area when I am being harsh for a reason and I encourage members from this board to visit my board and deal the same.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009   #223
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
Go to France? Wow. Who wants to be surrounded by hot French chicks?
Mainly Germans from the historical record.

Old 01-13-2009   #224
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
You seem to be the expert on female clothing so I will defer to you.
You're only making argument more valid.
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009   #225
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
You're only making argument more valid.
There is no argument. I freely admit you are more of an expert on dresses then I am. I would imagine you have a keen eye for fashion as well.

Old 01-13-2009   #226
Polo

Quote:
Butchered that phrase there. It does not even make sense.
Sure it does...I'd rather have a mediocre record and pick in the middle of the first rd vs. being a regular season all star only to get bounced before I could say inbred Tennessean...

Quote:
So you would rather live in mediocrity then at least have the hope of victory. OK you go with that France.
Seriously? You had hope??? No wonder it hurts so much....

LOL @ you for having hope!!!

BWAAAHAAAAA!!!!

You guys are notorious chokers.......

And you had hope ?!?!?!?
Old 01-13-2009   #227
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87061 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Everyone has there own stile. BIP takes his road and I take mine we all end up at the same spot at the end of the day. I keep it to the rival area when I am being harsh for a reason and I encourage members from this board to visit my board and deal the same.
From what I've seen BIP ends up on his feet while you prefer to end up in the mud either slinging it or having it thrown in your face. You do realize who enjoys mud the most right?
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009   #228
gwallaia

Rep Power: 60869 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

As much fun as this back and forth bickering has been. I'm willing to bet if BA came to Houston and joined us at a tailgate, we would all become great friends!

Welcome Back BA!

As a Texan fan, I am glad the Titans lost because it means Bud is unhappy. I know how the Titans fans are feeling because I've been there.

But the frustration, anger and sadness expressed by so many Titans fans is a reflection of how Bud surely feels. Since Bud is not publicly displaying his emotions, the Titan fans are the voice for what Bud is feeling.

It is good and right for Bud to be miserable and we are rejoicing in that fact.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009   #229
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
For some reason I don't think their would be any logic at your board. Most Tit-fans that I have met are very confused.

Take you, for example. You live in Cali and root for an old Houston team that is now in TN. Part of you hates Haynesworth, VY and part of you wills them to win. You frequent this board almost daily, yet when your team monumentally sinks, you wait a few days and then come back and act like it never happened.

I don't get the Tit-fans...
Old 01-13-2009   #230
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polo View Post
Sure it does...I'd rather have a mediocre record and pick in the middle of the first rd vs. being a regular season all star only to get bounced before I could say inbred Tennessean...
That is a losers mentality. During the regular season do you advicate throwing games to jump up a spot or two? See how that sounds?

Quote:
Seriously? You had hope??? No wonder it hurts so much....

LOL @ you for having hope!!!

BWAAAHAAAAA!!!!

You guys are notorious chokers.......

And you had hope ?!?!?!?
I am not a Texans fan so yes I did have hope.

Old 01-13-2009   #231
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
That is a losers mentality. During the regular season do you advicate throwing games to jump up a spot or two? See how that sounds?

How'd all that hope work out for you? If you forgot i tivo'ed it.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009   #232
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Quote:
There is no argument. I freely admit you are more of an expert on dresses then I am. I would imagine you have a keen eye for fashion as well.
Good try. But I was talking about you not answering questions...
Old 01-13-2009   #233
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07 View Post
Yeah so did I ...

Old 01-13-2009   #234
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07 View Post
His hope was smashed when Dash(aka vanilli) was sidelined.
Old 01-13-2009   #235
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

you know your cap is going to be screwed next year when chris johnson asks for a pay raise equivalent to lendale white's food per diem.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009   #236
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

This movie was good and gets better every year!

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009   #237
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Quote:
His hope was smashed when Dash(aka vanilli) was sidelined.
He also reminds me of that Jamaican character of Dave Chappelle's on Half Baked.

"Right near da beach, BOIIIII..."
Old 01-13-2009   #238
MeLoveTexans
All Pro

Rep Power: 1781 MeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
He also reminds me of that Jamaican character of Dave Chappelle's on Half Baked.

"Right near da beach, BOIIIII..."
Funny he reminds me of whoopi goldberg
MeLoveTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009   #239
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando View Post
This movie was good and gets better every year!

Coming to Theaters Fall 2009.
Old 01-13-2009   #240
Polo

Quote:
There are a lot of things that we don't advocate in the present tense, but when we look back on things and reflect we determine it was for the better.

Sorta like Bud taking his gang of chokers to Tennessee.

Quote:
I'm glad you had hope....Not bashing you for that at all...

The fact that you had such high hopes is what makes all of this so sweet...duhhh...

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read