Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 01-13-2009   #201
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 6688 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BlazingArrow, BipolarTheTitan, Bulluck53, etc. Where are you guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
As stated I was called out on my own board:

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/show...0&postcount=30

If you are going to accuse me of having no balls I am going to come over here and kick you in yours ... if you got them.
HAHA, now you are questioning Bill's testicular fortitude, LOL. That's like the Titans asking the Ravens for a re-do at LP Field. Oh yeah, the Titans lost at LP Field.
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009   #202
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 67576 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
HAHA, now you are questioning Bill's testicular fortitude, LOL. That's like the Titans asking the Ravens for a re-do at LP Field. Oh yeah, the Titans lost at Losers Paradise Field.
fixed it
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009   #203
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1664 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
HAHA, now you are questioning Bill's testicular fortitude, LOL. That's like the Titans asking the Ravens for a re-do at LP Field. Oh yeah, the Titans lost at Lost Playoff Field.
Fixed.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009   #204
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
BLAZING ARROW??????

Those questions aren't rhetorical.
Rehashing it will not put us back in the playoffs. I am sure if the Texans were in the Titans position with the poor calls and missed delay of game the main board would be rittled with threads about how you were cheated. You can deny it if you want but it will probably be another 6 season before we even know what 9 wins is like for the Moos.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009   #205
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 100916 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polo View Post
Congrats Titans on your regular season.

I hope all the wins you guys racked up was worth it.
Domo kotsu ururu mameru yo! Teen Titans! Tsuki kirai nanku nande wa tameru yo! Teen Titans! Tishin tami kagi oyai! Okuga sansu rika shakai. Omae mo wa tae shenai...Teen Titans GO! 1, 2, 3. 4 Go! Teen Titans!
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009   #206
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
HAHA, now you are questioning Bill's testicular fortitude, LOL. That's like the Titans asking the Ravens for a re-do at LP Field. Oh yeah, the Titans lost at LP Field.
Na I really don't questions Bill's 'testicular fortitude' he is at least man enough to venture over to our board and hold his own. You on the other hand I wonder when you were snipped and if the Dr. cuddled with you after.

Old 01-13-2009   #207
Polo

Quote:
Rehashing it will not put us back in the playoffs. I am sure if the Texans were in the Titans position with the poor calls and missed delay of game the main board would be rittled with threads about how you were cheated. You can deny it if you want but it will probably be another 6 season before we even know what 9 wins is like for the Moos.
Well atleast we know what 9+ wins is like for the Titans....

Better to have never made it and thought a fool than to have made it and remove all doubt...
Old 01-13-2009   #208
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1664 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
The last time I checked the Texans beat the Titans so we have scoreboard. Thanks for playing, be sure to get your door prize of STFU.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009   #209
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 6688 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
So you basically mean it all hurts the same?

You skirt around questions, like your sister skirts around your cabin.
Old 01-13-2009   #210
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 75189 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
As stated I was called out on my own board:

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/show...0&postcount=30

If you are going to accuse me of having no balls I am going to come over here and kick you in yours ... if you got them.
So because TB called you out, you had to come over here and flame our entire city? You take it up with TB if you don't like the fact that he calls you out and makes you his whipping boy. Don't come in here flaming our city just because you're mad about what happened to the Titans. At then end of the day you still have no winners to root for. We've won championships in this city.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009   #211
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
So because TB called you out, you had to come over here and flame our entire city? You take it up with TB if you don't like the fact that he calls you out and makes you his whipping boy. Don't come in here flaming our city just because you're mad about what happened to the Titans. At then end of the day you still have no winners to root for. We've won championships in this city.
The guy is a Tit-fan that lives on the west coast. He has no city to root for, but Iguess you can consider him guilty by association.
Old 01-13-2009   #212
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 75189 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
The guy is a Tit-fan that lives on the west coast. He has no city to root for, but Iguess you can consider him guilty by association.
I'm aware of where he is from. He is just a little beatle that comes in here to make himself feel better about his own team by lashing out at the Texans. But again, he has no winners to root for and isn't even aware of who he might root for next season. My guess is the Cowboys.
Old 01-13-2009   #213
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Quote:
I'm aware of where he is from. He is just a little beatle that comes in here to make himself feel better about his own team by lashing out at the Texans. But again, he has no winners to root for and isn't even aware of who he might root for next season. My guess is the Cowboys.
I bet he does have a man-crush on Romo...
Old 01-13-2009   #214
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Quote:
I bet he does have a man-crush on Romo...
I think the odds are in favor of TO or Pac Man.
Old 01-13-2009   #215
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 67576 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I think the odds are in favor of TO or Pac Man.
I think T.O. is still made at Romo for giving Whitten the ball more

unless they made up
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009   #216
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
I think T.O. is still made at Romo for giving Whitten the ball more

unless they made up
TO is always mad at his QB. That is something that never changes.
Old 01-13-2009   #217
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Please! For every comment I have made about Houston there are 50 about inbred Tennesseans.

Old 01-13-2009   #218
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
So you basically mean it all hurts the same?

You skirt around questions, like your sister skirts around your cabin.
You seem to be the expert on female clothing so I will defer to you.

Old 01-13-2009   #219
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Please! For every comment I have made about Houston there are 50 about inbred Tennesseans.
Well if you weren't coming here looking for sword fights and spitting contests then I doubt that you would hear as many inbred comments. I usually enjoy my conversations with Bipolar The Titan and haven't ever gotten into it with him once, nor have I seen him come in here spewing out the stuff that you normally do. That might have something to do with it.
Old 01-13-2009   #220
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polo View Post
Well atleast we know what 9+ wins is like for the Titans....

Better to have never made it and thought a fool than to have made it and remove all doubt...
Butchered that phrase there. It does not even make sense. So you would rather live in mediocrity then at least have the hope of victory. OK you go with that France.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read