Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 01-13-2009   #181
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: BlazingArrow, BipolarTheTitan, Bulluck53, etc. Where are you guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
You're trying to call Houston sports suckage, but have admitted that you were a Houston fan. You can't have it both ways.
Sure I can ... you route for the Texans and they suck. What is your excuse?

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009   #182
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
BTW it is nice to see so much activity based on a couple of posts. It must have been tough to hold back while I was away.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009   #183
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 138002 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

I might have to look up roget's thesaurus to see if they updated it.

I am sure "smash and dash" has to be a synonym for "one and done"
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009   #184
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 149846 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
That's funny..... BYW, what is a Mexan??
I used to know a "Mexan". He hung out with a "Nigra", a "O-rental" and a "Watt" guy.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009   #185
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07 View Post
Hey...a titans fan. Good to see you still here. Thought your heads exploded after the delay of game. Hate to see your season end like that. Oh wait, I don't. I know it was a rough loss, but i'm sure your cousin-sister-aunt-mom was there to console you. At the end of the day, your team failed. No moral victories, no excuses, no consolation prizes, no at least we are better thans, you failed. At home. In front of the entire nation. So say whatever you want about us. We will chalk it up as the angry lashings out of a jaded, saddened, broken fan of a podunk team with a podunk owner. Try again next year. Fail again next year.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009   #186
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
I used to know a "Mexan". He hung out with a "Nigra", a "O-rental" and a "Watt" guy.
Dread... Dread.... Dread. That is too funny. Repped.
Old 01-13-2009   #187
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1185 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando View Post
I have to spread around the rep....

Rep him!
Got it.
Old 01-13-2009   #188
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 39179 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
BTW it is nice to see so much activity based on a couple of posts. It must have been tough to hold back while I was away.

You see, most of us can post in more then 1 thread at a time. I know things operate differently in Titan land, but that's the way things work here.

It's also nice to see that the Titans can take such solice in the 2 AFC South titles since the Texans started playing; but be careful too much success and people may start hatin' on your team. When that happens they will injury your star players...on purpose!
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009   #189
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 149846 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando View Post

Oh come on! Can I PLEASE get a "Dread-Head" smiley?
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009   #190
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 134080 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Sorry but we've got championships over here in Houston. You've got nothing, but the love of a Nashville team that hasn't won anything and probably the Cowboys I'm sure who are more embarrassing than anyone. Or whatever team you'll jump on next year for your new team.

We'll be just fine. We're slowly on our way up. And the funniest thing is how you keep lingering over here on this board having to come over and bash on the Texans to make yourself fell better about your loss to the Ravens? Pathetic.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009   #191
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 138002 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Sorry but we've got championships over here in Houston. You've got nothing, but the love of a Nashville team that hasn't won anything and probably the Cowboys I'm sure who are more embarrassing than anyone. Or whatever team you'll jump on next year for your new team.

We'll be just fine. We're slowly on our way up. And the funniest thing is how you keep lingering over here on this board having to come over and bash on the Texans to make yourself fell better about your loss to the Ravens? Pathetic.
they got to be proud of Vancou...err Memphis and the Grizzlies
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009   #192
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
they got to be proud of Vancou...err Memphis and the Grizzlies
I think he would be a Mavericks fan. They fit the requirements:

a) In the Bay Area/ home area? No.... Check
b) Many Playoff appearances? Yes...... Check
c) Any Championships? No...... Check
Old 01-13-2009   #193
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 39179 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I think he would be a Mavericks fan. They fit the requirements:

a) In the Bay Area/ home area? No.... Check
b) Many Playoff appearances? Yes...... Check
c) Any Championships? No...... Check
d) At least one massive playoff choke?.... Check
Added another one for you.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009   #194
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 212977 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
The Cowboys are going to sign Fat Albert on the condition they bring back Pacman . He will be an all world 3-4 end and Jerry will make it to the championship game before Romo gives it away .

Wait ... hold the train ... what if then Jerry trades Romo to the Titans for VY ... hey that'll fill the new stadium with all the Austin Titan fans

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009   #195
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
The only thing that saves you from being a total embarrassment to yourself is the fact that the old boards threads got ereased. If not that smack off thread would be rubbed in your face and you would turn your tail like in the past. Must have taken a really big man to try and be an internet bully huh? Just ended in your head being crammed squarely back up your ass. Thank for playing though Shift. Enough posters on this board remember the thread for me to just mention it.
Dude you are so lame. I remember caling you out and telling you to come visit me and told you where I sit. It's still apparent that you are too much of a weasel to do it.

I don't remember anyone complaining of what I said, except you...

Also, when the hell did I ever turn my tail? I think I was banned a couple of times from arguing with you.

Last edited by Shaft75; 01-13-2009 at 02:39 PM.
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009   #196
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
BlazingArrow,

Which hurts worse? The play where Ed Reed broke Chris Johnson in half or when the officials didn't see the delay of game?

My favorite was the end of the game... When the Titans lost on their own field after holding the #1 seed in the AFC.
BLAZING ARROW??????

Those questions aren't rhetorical.
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009   #197
Polo

Congrats Titans on your regular season.

I hope all the wins you guys racked up was worth it.
Old 01-13-2009   #198
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:

As stated I was called out on my own board:

Quote:
Blazing Arrow... No sack?? Or should we call you Flaming Sparrow??

You're missed at TexansTalk.
http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/show...0&postcount=30

If you are going to accuse me of having no balls I am going to come over here and kick you in yours ... if you got them.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009   #199
Polo

I couldn't really enjoy the Titans loss as much as I wanted to because I expected it...

Good things are always better when you're surprised
Old 01-13-2009   #200
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
You guys need to show back up now more than ever!
Quote:
Childress, Bulluck and possibly Bipolar will man up - no worries.

Arrow will sort of, in a round about, kinda back-handed way - will taste the crow (although when you're not looking - he'll spit it in his napkin without swallowing).
Quote:
As stated I was called out on my own board:

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/show...0&postcount=30

If you are going to accuse me of having no balls I am going to come over here and kick you in yours ... if you got them.

Had you manned up yesterday, I wouldn't felt the urge to call you out on your own board.. I guess it worked.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read