Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 12-15-2008   #101
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1628 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BlazingArrow, BipolarTheTitan, Bulluck53, etc. Where are you guys?

Thats what I was hinting at...
Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008   #102
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
For all you old school posters.... Where in the world is bongo? I miss his ridiculous rants.
I think I might have found Bongo. This post looks identical to those he used to post. LMAO!

Quote:
Posted by: luvthetitans
O.K. fine there was a wind.......we have a good kicker. The coaches have no balls. The team deserves better.....................way better. You can bet
Harbaugh would have kicked it with Stover and a wind.........even if he sucks he would have had the guts to do it. Fisher sucks.....Mike H is weak for putting the ball in KC hands with a day that was less than steller...........WE SUCK as a coaching corps. The team played hard and on this play we lose Big AL.......................Fisher time is done. There is NO I mean NO good reason to not let Bironas kick it. For shame.
And another:
Quote:
...fisher sucks fisher sucks.......believe in change fisher sucks fisher sucks fisher sucks......come on change ......fisher sucks fisher sucks...
Quote:
O.K. Fisher is one of the best sucking coaches in the league.......best sucky coach in the league best sucky coach in the league.........we want change we want change we want change..........Fisher is the best SUCKY coach in the league. Bironas is the best kicker.Period.
http://forums.titansonline.com/forum...t=42028&page=3

Last edited by HOU-TEX; 12-16-2008 at 11:49 AM.
HOU-TEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008   #103
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I think I might have found Bongo. This post looks identical to those he used to post. LMAO!

And another:

That definitely sounds like Bongo!!
Old 12-16-2008   #104
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post

Some Titan fans are just dumb. McCariens had a step or two on the coverage and thankfully Collins overthrew the ball or that was six.

Fire the coach that has your team at 12-2?! Only one team has been dumb enough to make that kind of move. The San Diego Chargers. You know I wish they would and after San Diego fires Norv I hope Bud hires him. The legend of the Norv Turner effect can live on.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008   #105
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1628 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected

He's had it in for Fish for years. I still don't like the call to go over the top. I don't mind going for it, whether the wind was an issue or not. It would have been around a 50 yarder in the rain. He had come close to missing from around that distance earlier in the game on the other end. We had three timeouts and 2:00 so if we missed it we could still get the ball back and he had confidence in his defense (call it arrogance if you wish, we are top five in almost every satistical category.)

The play that hurt us was the Slaton run the next play, not going for it on 4th.
Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009   #106
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

You guys need to show back up now more than ever!
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009   #107
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Childress, Bulluck and possibly Bipolar will man up - no worries.

Arrow will sort of, in a round about, kinda back-handed way - will taste the crow (although when you're not looking - he'll spit it in his napkin without swallowing).
Old 01-12-2009   #108
WesmanTexanfan
SeNior Smack

Rep Power: 160 WesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
a "12-2" thread was started on GoTitans that has got some attention from all but as usual the arguments for the Cows have been soft like veel.

I was thinking of starting a poll on how long Shammy will survive but the smack on glass shoulder is getting old. I mean come on we are 12-1 ... do you really think you have a chance? We need this win to maintain our position as the number one seed in the AFC.

I expect smash and dash to rack up around 225 yards combined and Collins to throw for a couple before finishing off a litter of vodka at the half and puking in his helmet. Young comes in and breaks off another 49 yard run and spends the 4th running around the sidelines pumping his fists to the praise of a standing crowd.

I still like reading this...

Thanks Texan Rocky and Brando for the Avatar and Sig!
WesmanTexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009   #109
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

CALLING ALL TIT-FANS!!!

CALLING ALL TIT-FANS!!!

Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009   #110
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 137304 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
CALLING ALL TIT-FANS!!!

CALLING ALL TIT-FANS!!!

"chirp" "chirp" "chirp"

or should that be:

"choke" "choke" "choke"
Old 01-12-2009   #111
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 133852 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post

Arrow will sort of, in a round about, kinda back-handed way - will taste the crow (although when you're not looking - he'll spit it in his napkin without swallowing).
I think he already did.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009   #112
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 149846 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
a "12-2" thread was started on GoTitans that has got some attention from all but as usual the arguments for the Cows have been soft like veel.

I was thinking of starting a poll on how long Shammy will survive but the smack on glass shoulder is getting old. I mean come on we are 12-1 ... do you really think you have a chance? We need this win to maintain our position as the number one seed in the AFC.

I expect smash and dash to rack up around 225 yards combined and Collins to throw for a couple before finishing off a litter of vodka at the half and puking in his helmet. Young comes in and breaks off another 49 yard run and spends the 4th running around the sidelines pumping his fists to the praise of a standing crowd.
I recall a certain handsome guy with a head like a mop saying that Bud's bunch was going to show up and play some serious football but that the Ravens wanted it more. Man, I can't seem to remember his name.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009   #113
Silver Oak
Hall of Fame

Section: way up the ramp
Rep Power: 561 Silver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post

being as he lives in San Fran, and he prefers spitting to swallowing is just a bit too much info for me...even if it's da truth.
Old 01-12-2009   #114
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 149846 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
CALLING ALL TIT-FANS!!!

CALLING ALL TIT-FANS!!!

Dang it!!! Okay. I guess we can call them that given that they looked like boobs after Saturday's game. You forgot to give them the gravy with that crow...
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009   #115
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Old 01-12-2009   #116
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Look out football here we come.
Bud's team just went one and done.

Tenessee still has the Oilers
The greatest choking team.
They crap a season down the drain like noones ever seen.
Regular season they're so great, but playoffs no control,
And when you say Tennessee screw the Super Bowl.

Because they're still the oilers
still the oilers
Another season came so close
but they're still the oilers, still the oilers
and they just smashed and dashed your hope.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009   #117
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post

still the oilers
Nicely done!!
Old 01-12-2009   #118
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

still the oilers
Rep x 1000!!!

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009   #119
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

still the oilers

Rep, good job!

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009   #120
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Arrow wont show up here. He lacks the testicular fortitude. With that said he is busy talking lame smack on his friendly confines of gotits.com

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read