Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Yellow & Orange Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-04-2009   #1
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Vote for the Blue Crew

Please
Old 01-04-2009   #2
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 36959 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary
Default Re: Vote for the Blue Crew

What do all of us get out of this? LOL.
Old 01-04-2009   #3
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

This is the one bastion of peace from Blue/Platinum...please do not post here unless it pertains to Orange or Yellow.
Thank you
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009   #4
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by FILO_girl View Post
This is the one bastion of peace from Blue/Platinum...please do not post here unless it pertains to Orange or Yellow.
Thank you
Let's not go throwing hypocritical stones.

From the "Jags Blue Crew Tailgate".....
Quote:
Will be in line on Holly Hall....you know where to find us.
ORANGE LOT RULES!!!
From "White Elephant"...

Quote:

We (well, they because I most likely will not go...have to think about it) will have their 3rd Annual Orange Lot Chili Competition in the morning of the Bears game.
We have to get back the trophy.
From "Blue Crew Dolphins Tailgate"...
Quote:
Thought you may want to know what is on the menu at FILO this week...

Several flavors of chicken wings (Dolphins taste like chicken)
Chile cheese dip
Cowboy caviar (FILO style)
Special brownies

No homemade kolaches this week, I am too lazy to make 'em. Out helping Doc QUANTUM the new truck instead.
From Blue Crew Tailgate-Chiefs Game....
Quote:
Here to class the thread up.

FILO will be doing their rendition of Papooses. 'Least that is what Doc calls them. Would put what else he calls them, but hate to be booted from the board for something so oh...un FILOgirl like.....

Indian Babies for the Chiefs game.. Appropriate...and original.

So FILO.
I could go on but I think you got the message. We love you Carrie and would never ask you to stop posting in Platinum/Blue.

Last edited by Tedc; 01-05-2009 at 06:22 AM.
Tedc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009   #5
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
Let's not go throwing hypocritical stones.

From the "Jags Blue Crew Tailgate".....

From "White Elephant"...

From "Blue Crew Dolphins Tailgate"...

From Blue Crew Tailgate-Chiefs Game....

I could go on but I think you got the message. We love you Carrie and would never ask you to stop posting in Platinum/Blue.
I don't start posts. But...whatever...
Old 01-06-2009   #6
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

put a muzzle on it Filo
Old 01-06-2009   #7
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
put a muzzle on it Filo
Go vote for yourself Joe and leave Orange and Yellow out of it.
Sponsored links
Old 01-06-2009   #8
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Geez people, can't we all just get along... It's funny in a way that it means that much to people who has the best lot or the best tailgate group.. In all honesty, does anyone really give a crap....We all have great parties. Shoot, our group has great ones as well, and I could not care any less if it is recognized or not.

When did it matter to all of us here at TT who had the best setup...I thought we all enjoyed going to others and enjoying it all....just seems to me to be very silly.

As Rodney King said, "can't we all just get along"...damn !!
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009   #9
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Y'all are making it hard to do my therapy and read Chron.com.
Old 01-06-2009   #10
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Y'all are making it hard to do my therapy and read Chron.com.
Wishing you a fast recovery...... !!!!
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009   #11
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Its My Life and I'll do as I please
Old 01-08-2009   #12
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Orange Lot voted best place for tailgating at Reliant Stadium
Lot First-place votes Average ranking
Orange 166 2.3
Blue 99 2.51
Platinum 90 2.79
Yellow 63 3.22
Red 18 4.41
Brown/Green 8 4.53
Purple 6 4.69
Editor's note: Lots were ranked on a scale of 1-to-7, with 1 being the best. Orange Lot had the most first-place votes and the lowest average rank.

But we already knew this...

Congrats to Mojo and Blue Crew...Orange lot rules!!
Old 01-08-2009   #13
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
But we already knew this...

Congrats to Mojo and Blue Crew...Orange lot rules!!
We knew because it was posted already - Monday....

We also knew that Platinum Lot / Blue Crew was addded late......... very late in the voting.
Old 01-08-2009   #14
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Its obvious from the 640 -295 final tally that there were some shenanigans going on in voting.

But I have not yet made it by a tailgate and thought, "Gee...you mofos is lame." I have enjoyed them all and have always been grateful for the invites.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Yellow & Orange Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read