Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-02-2009   #41
Texan_Lee
Lost for now...

Rep Power: 17 Texan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via AIM to Texan_Lee Send a message via MSN to Texan_Lee
Default Re: Attention Blue Crew and Anyone Who has Visited!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullPenPhotos View Post
That is all right...We have photos...

Nice! Someone somewhere is always gonna have a camera these days...
Go Texans!!! Go Bull Pen!!!
Section 116 - Row D
Texan_Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009   #42
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2837 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Everyone make sure you and your friends vote and vote often because there are only 2 days left!!
Old 01-03-2009   #43
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 114256 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

A cross between Shirley Manson and Blondie .
Old 01-04-2009   #44
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2837 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

I am a big fan of Texan_Chick and lets face it, I am a guy. I love any chance to look up Texan_Chick's skirt but we need to focus......where was I going with this???

Oh, yeah...vote early and often. The poll is over Monday!

http://www.chron.com/sports/texans/tailgaters/

AND.......

http://www.chron.com/sports/texans/t...rs/individual/
Old 01-04-2009   #45
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 44196 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
I am a big fan of Texan_Chick and lets face it, I am a guy. I love any chance to look up Texan_Chick's skirt but we need to focus......where was I going with this???

AND.......

Thank you. I guess.

BTW, that is not a skirt. It is a skort. It has shorts under the skirt so at no time did I risk any sort of flashing no matter how much silliness I did. Skirts at sporting events is a no go.

My rule with the outfits is nothing vulgar. Whether each outfit works is a different question and is one of the perils of fashion.

Vote for Blue Crew.
Old 01-04-2009   #46
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 62 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Thank you. I guess.

BTW, that is not a skirt. It is a skort. It has shorts under the skirt so at no time did I risk any sort of flashing no matter how much silliness I did. Skirts at sporting events is a no go.

My rule with the outfits is nothing vulgar. Whether each outfit works is a different question and is one of the perils of fashion.

Vote for Blue Crew.
What she is telling Tedc...
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009   #47
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
BTW, that is not a skirt. It is a skort. It has shorts under the skirt

Why do women always have to ruin everything???
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009   #48
Tedc
Hardheaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Hoover View Post
Why do women always have to ruin everything???
They don't ruin everything....they try to but I have a vivid imagination and I am just perverted enough to create my own sense of reality.
Old 01-04-2009   #49
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 44196 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by FILO_girl View Post
What she is telling Tedc...
Hahahahahahahaha!
Old 01-05-2009   #50
Texan_Lee
Lost for now...

Rep Power: 17 Texan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via AIM to Texan_Lee Send a message via MSN to Texan_Lee

Orange Lot Wins!

Platinum Lot came in 3rd, and Blue Crew also came in 3rd in the individual category as well...

Oh well... I wonder how well we would have done if we had Corporate Sponsors backing us up!
Go Texans!!! Go Bull Pen!!!
Section 116 - Row D

Last edited by Texan_Lee; 01-05-2009 at 06:54 AM.
Texan_Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009   #51
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1265 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
They don't ruin everything....they try to but I have a vivid imagination and I am just perverted enough to create my own sense of reality.
But Ted you forgot to mention the tights calfs as she belts out the love song, he he!
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009   #52
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Quote:

AND.......

Yeah........ ummmm I voted.... but ummmmm what were you talking about again??

Old 01-05-2009   #53
Tedc
Hardheaded

The only way to mess it up is to put Dante's face on her.

PLEASE DON'T DO IT!!!!
Old 01-05-2009   #54
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

PLEASE DON'T DO IT!!!!
I'm glad you planted that seed in someone's mind...
Old 01-05-2009   #55
TD
TT Huckaboo

Rep Power: 75779 TD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I would, but the skort is in the way.
Old 01-05-2009   #56
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29597 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD View Post
I would, but the skort is in the way.

SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009   #57
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

The results are in:

Tailgating Lots:

Lot First-place votes Average ranking
Orange 166 2.3
Blue 99 2.51
Platinum 90 2.79
Yellow 63 3.22
Red 18 4.41
Brown/Green 8 4.53
Purple 6 4.69

Individual Tailgaters

Tailgaters 1st votes 2nd votes 3rd votes Total points*
Yellow Lot: Family School Bus 640 21 10 1972
Blue Lot: Blazin' Toros 295 17 29 948
Platinum Lot: Blue Crew 165 9 7 520
Orange Lot: Los Caballitos 146 5 10 458
Yellow Lot: Texan Mojo 99 17 14 345
Blue Lot: Old School Tailgaters 33 90 8 131
Platinum Lot: Gridiron Grillers 90 16 12 118
Green Lot: Feast with the Beasts 72 4 18 94
Orange Lot: E-5 Tailgaters 36 10 9 55
Yellow Lot: Feed Yard tailgate 18 16 16 50
Red Lot: Hot Shots 33 10 5 48
Green Lot: PVC Goal Post Posse 0 38 9 47
Platinum Lot: 'We Be Q N' 12 16 8 36
Blue Lot: Powerhouse Tailgaters 18 12 3 33
Blue Lot: Trolley Tailgaters 9 14 7 30
Green/Brown Lot: Roadside Cookers 0 26 4 30
Orange Lot: Clutch City Kookers 6 14 7 27
Brown Lot: Champions 0 18 5 23
Red Lot: The Hamburglar 0 10 10 20
Blue Lot: Beer Bong Boyz 9 4 7 20
Purple Lot: Deer Park tailgaters 0 10 9 19
Green Lot: Chili Peppers 0 2 15 17
Purple Lot: Beers and Steers 0 14 2 16
Blue Lot: Invincibull 0 10 4 14
Red Lot: Ike party bus 0 8 3 11
Blue Lot: League City Locos 3 6 2 11
Purple Lot: Texans Freaks 0 6 4 10
Blue Lot: Deuce in the Hole 0 6 3 9
Old 01-05-2009   #58
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
The results are in:

Tailgating Lots:

Lot First-place votes Average ranking
Orange 166 2.3
Blue 99 2.51
Platinum 90 2.79
Yellow 63 3.22
Red 18 4.41
Brown/Green 8 4.53
Purple 6 4.69

Individual Tailgaters

Tailgaters 1st votes 2nd votes 3rd votes Total points*
Yellow Lot: Family School Bus 640 21 10 1972
Blue Lot: Blazin' Toros 295 17 29 948
Platinum Lot: Blue Crew 165 9 7 520
Orange Lot: Los Caballitos 146 5 10 458
Yellow Lot: Texan Mojo 99 17 14 345
Blue Lot: Old School Tailgaters 33 90 8 131
Platinum Lot: Gridiron Grillers 90 16 12 118
Green Lot: Feast with the Beasts 72 4 18 94
Orange Lot: E-5 Tailgaters 36 10 9 55
Yellow Lot: Feed Yard tailgate 18 16 16 50
Red Lot: Hot Shots 33 10 5 48
Green Lot: PVC Goal Post Posse 0 38 9 47
Platinum Lot: 'We Be Q N' 12 16 8 36
Blue Lot: Powerhouse Tailgaters 18 12 3 33
Blue Lot: Trolley Tailgaters 9 14 7 30
Green/Brown Lot: Roadside Cookers 0 26 4 30
Orange Lot: Clutch City Kookers 6 14 7 27
Brown Lot: Champions 0 18 5 23
Red Lot: The Hamburglar 0 10 10 20
Blue Lot: Beer Bong Boyz 9 4 7 20
Purple Lot: Deer Park tailgaters 0 10 9 19
Green Lot: Chili Peppers 0 2 15 17
Purple Lot: Beers and Steers 0 14 2 16
Blue Lot: Invincibull 0 10 4 14
Red Lot: Ike party bus 0 8 3 11
Blue Lot: League City Locos 3 6 2 11
Purple Lot: Texans Freaks 0 6 4 10
Blue Lot: Deuce in the Hole 0 6 3 9

Actually, that is a pretty remarkable showing for Platinum lot. Given that Platinum is WAAAAAY out numbered by the number of parking spaces, that's pretty durned good.

Truth be told, there's a ton of great tailgating out at Reliant. Anyone that says different doesn't know what they are talking about.
Old 01-05-2009   #59
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29597 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Actually, that is a pretty remarkable showing for Platinum lot. Given that Platinum is WAAAAAY out numbered by the number of parking spaces, that's pretty durned good.

Truth be told, there's a ton of great tailgating out at Reliant. Anyone that says different doesn't know what they are talking about.
I thought it was a good showing also, for the same reason, PLUS, we got added to the voting quiet a bit later than the other lots.

Truthfully, I don't care much for this type of thing. I'm not a big fan of the tailgater of the game/year thing either. When fans are out there having a good time, entertaining friends/foes/family, and giving our boys lots of love and support, who cares about competing with each other. I realize it's a publicity thing, and might be good for marketing, but, there's a lot of great fans out there tailgating who keep it small, family centered, tailgate with a few friends, BUT, still contribute a lot to the tailgating atmosphere. I'll never forget the Sunday I was running a little late, pulled into the back row of the platinum lot and had to do a quick stop to keep from hitting this dude holding a platter and a fork. Said he brought to much food for his family and just wanted to share!! His little boy came up to my window and offered me some chips and a coke. NOW THAT MY FRIENDS is tailgating!! A great Texan fan out there with his family, cooking up a storm, and sharing it with fellow fans. BTW:he had fantastic brisket and sausage! This is the type of thing that makes me feel good inside, makes me want to be out there on that parking lot enjoying every minute of being a TEXAN fan!!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009   #60
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4090 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Yea I am Proud that we even got entered, and we "Showed" Win place or show we are still in the money and we and the Raging Bull and the rest of Platinum got in late in a contest that allows you to vote as many times as you can. People have machines to do that for them isn't that right Fat Elvis.
When you hook up a voting machine to your computer you generate many votes in a short time. When you sit at the computer for hours on end voting you need to get a job. We got into the contest which I never thought would happen. Thanks John McClain and Anna Megan. That would have been good enough for me but oh no we Showed, 3rd place in both catagories with 800 spaces and about 200 that really show up. If you want a Tailgating Competition i SAY WE TEAM UP and challange other teams to test thier party ability against all of us. We are all Texans and We all deserve our name in lights cause we stick behind our team Win er I mean 500 lose or draw. We will get better and I am Sure we can win in the playoffs Before 12 years is up. That is the Standard the Cowpies have set and I hope it is extended for them. All in All it was a good competition and it was fun participating, Now back to the 2009 season that is now upon us.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read