Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 12-31-2008   #1
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44649 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default I love this....

The Jaguars traded he 26th, 71st, 89th, and 125th picks in the 2008 draft to move up to the #8 slot.

In the resulting 2008 season they were able to get the #8 spot in the 2009 draft all by themselves.

Tarperiffic!
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008   #2
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1067 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I love this....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Stan View Post
The Jaguars traded he 26th, 71st, 89th, and 125th picks in the 2008 draft to move up to the #8 slot.

In the resulting 2008 season they were able to get the #8 spot in the 2009 draft all by themselves.

Tarperiffic!
Heh, that is amusing. Plus - after all they did to get Harvey, he ended up holding out into the season! Sheesh.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009   #3
ChildressTitanMan
Veteran

Rep Power: 315 ChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Tarperiffic!
Good call man!

I'm so glad DelRio wasn't fired.The Jags will continue to suck.
ChildressTitanMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009   #4
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44649 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildressTitanMan View Post
Good call man!

I'm so glad DelRio wasn't fired.The Jags will continue to suck.
I don't know which was a worse motivational tool. Richard Smith's picture of a rock that he put in each of the Defensive players lockers, or Jack Del Rio's tree stump with an ax in the locker room.

At least none of our guys went down with a paper cut.
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009   #5
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

I swear the Jaguars ownership must want to move. If there attendance falls below a certain point they must get a bid to LA. A la Major League.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009   #6
Astroz
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
I swear the Jaguars ownership must want to move. If there attendance falls below a certain point they must get a bid to LA. A la Major League.
The population of Nashville-Davidson County stood at 619,626 as of 2007,[2] according to United States Census Bureau estimates.

Jacksonville has been the largest city in land area in the contiguous United States. In 2006, Jacksonville ranked as the United States' twelfth most populous city, with 794,555 residents.[5]

Who has a small market and needs to move again?
Astroz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009   #7
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

ultimately population doesn't mean a lot if the fans aren't showing up consistently
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-04-2009   #8
Astroz
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kastofsna View Post
ultimately population doesn't mean a lot if the fans aren't showing up consistently
True, but Jax was 18th in attendance this year, up from 23 last season, according to ESPN.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/attendance?year=2008

HOU was 10th, if anyone was wondering.
Astroz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009   #9
rarazz00
VOLUME 10

Rep Power: 114 rarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I don't know which was a worse motivational tool. Richard Smith's picture of a rock that he put in each of the Defensive players lockers, or Jack Del Rio's tree stump with an ax in the locker room.

At least none of our guys went down with a paper cut.
Rock dulls scissors(axe)

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read