Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-30-2008   #21
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Attention Blue Crew and Anyone Who has Visited!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
How about a trade?? I go there for a game and you come to ours for a game??
We can do that....

FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008   #22
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Voted, and signed sealed delivered!
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008   #23
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWig View Post
Voted, and signed sealed delivered!
*breaks out the Stevie Wonder and Peter Frampton albums"
Old 12-30-2008   #24
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 70214 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Voted.
Old 12-30-2008   #25
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2317 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by FILO_girl View Post
Gave up on the popularity contest a couple years back. Having FUN while tailgating rules more than the group. Thank you for forgetting FILO once again, but geez...where is GridIron Tailgaters??
I am constant on one thing though...

ORANGE LOT RULES!
hmmmm I am torn had fun in both orange and blue...but turducken was great in orange....rowdy fun with blue crew....I think I will sit the fence on this one..However...bribes welcome..jk yall all deserve to win. I felt welcomed and I cant wait till ti buy tickets for 4 games next year.....knock on wood.

See yall on here and next year.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008   #26
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
hmmmm I am torn had fun in both orange and blue...but turducken was great in orange....rowdy fun with blue crew....I think I will sit the fence on this one..However...bribes welcome..jk yall all deserve to win. I felt welcomed and I cant wait till ti buy tickets for 4 games next year.....knock on wood.

See yall on here and next year.
Well if you can't vote for Filo, you can vote Blue Crew. They are kind of our cousins on the other side of town. Filo and Blue Crew were two significant contributors in the Texans Ultimate Fan contest about four years ago when we gave food away to the Katrina homeless and anyone who came by. When the Texans wanted someone to showcase tailgating and push it to the next level, they knew where to turn (Filo and Blue Crew) to get it started.

Last edited by Tedc; 12-30-2008 at 07:29 PM.
Tedc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008   #27
rickyb
Scarlet is hot.

Rep Power: 211 rickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Make sure that you vote for the Platinum Lot and vote for the Blue Crew for best tailgate!! Vote early and often and let all your friends know to vote for the good guys!!

http://www.chron.com/sports/texans/tailgaters/

AND.......

http://www.chron.com/sports/texans/t...rs/individual/

WHOYAVOTINFOR???!!!
Done and done.
Sorry I missed you all this year. Next year. mos'def.

all the best,
rickyb, aka
rick, aka
boz
rickyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008   #28
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

What the hell JOE!! You do the interview, bump up the Blue Crew, say all the right things, and then go vote for someone else????? I'm the supposed GRANDMA of this bunch, and right now I'm a little pissed off at one of my G-KIDS!!! Please set me straight and tell me I read that wrong!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008   #29
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53441 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
What the hell JOE!! You do the interview, bump up the Blue Crew, say all the right things, and then go vote for someone else????? I'm the supposed GRANDMA of this bunch, and right now I'm a little pissed off at one of my G-KIDS!!! Please set me straight and tell me I read that wrong!
Check the date. I'm pretty sure that was on the first poll, before the Platinum lot and Blue Crew were added in.
Old 12-31-2008   #30
Texan_Lee
Lost for now...

Rep Power: 18 Texan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via AIM to Texan_Lee Send a message via MSN to Texan_Lee

I love seeing that banner in the back of the Platinum Lot image...
Go Texans!!! Go Bull Pen!!!
Section 116 - Row D
Texan_Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008   #31
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Well if you can't vote for Filo, you can vote Blue Crew. They are kind of our cousins on the other side of town. Filo and Blue Crew were two significant contributors in the Texans Ultimate Fan contest about four years ago when we gave food away to the Katrina homeless and anyone who came by. When the Texans wanted someone to showcase tailgating and push it to the next level, they knew where to turn (Filo and Blue Crew) to get it started.
Wow, 4 years already. I still love chopped BBQ since your friend turned me on to it.
Its when I met NFLnutswife too!
Old 01-01-2009   #32
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

vote in
Old 01-01-2009   #33
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
That is the best part of the day!
Old 01-01-2009   #34
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 70214 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Wow, 4 years already. I still love chopped BBQ since your friend turned me on to it.

That was a good day. Despite embarrassing myself doing bad karaoke. GAH. I am glad picture phone videos weren't common then.

Old 01-01-2009   #35
BullPenPhotos
Veteran

Rep Power: 28861 BullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
That was a good day. Despite embarrassing myself doing bad karaoke. GAH. I am glad picture phone videos weren't common then.

That is all right...We have photos...

Try my All Purpose Spice Mix
Andys-Spice-Mix.com
BullPenPhotos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009   #36
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5747 hookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respected

Golf clap...
hookinreds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009   #37
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post

Thats the day Dana from Sunny 99.1 met Doc's hernia...and has not forgotten!
Old 01-01-2009   #38
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Andy. You are a bad bad mens.

They were allegedly judging us by how enthusiastic we were. It got me to the finals but I lost that year. Won the year that the Super Bowl was in Miami so I guess that goes to show that sometimes it is good when you don't get what you want. IIRC, the SB the year of one of the bad karaokes was in Detroit.

Various aspects of that particular outfit have been retired. Starting with the hair. And the glasses. And the karaoke.
Old 01-01-2009   #39
headsplint
All Pro

Rep Power: 606 headsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respected

I stopped by with my son for a bit at the Ravens game, and was impressed with the Blue Crew's setup. I also got to meet a few of you for the short time I was their, as I was making my rounds. Everyone seemed cool as hell, and i'd love to come back and meet more of you guys next year. In short, ya got my vote.
Old 01-01-2009   #40
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

your always welcome in the blue crew

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read